Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sooo I'm faced with a slight "issue" if you can call it that. I have a friend coming in town for the holidays and we're getting a room for the night. Now most of the time we talk we end up flirting sexually which is cool, just means that I'm pretty damn sure we'll have sex while theyre here but I haven't had sex in about 3 months and kinda worry that I'll be like a 14 year old kid and get too excited as soon as I penetrate. What advice do you guys have to make sure this nights the night we've been waiting for? Besides doing it multiple times.

D_Cam_Cunnon

Experimental Member
Media
If shooting a big load of cum is part of the fun for you then stay in control with some starts and stops during a bj till you blow.

If the load isn't a big deal, fire one off beforehand or get some condoms that have some desensitizing lube in them - they work great in times like these. (Durex makes a good one called prolonged pleasure)

AbeFroman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would reccomend not taking a loaded gun to the big event. Rub one off on the morning of the expected big night. That will take some of the edge off.