Been Clamping for the Whole Summer now..and no results

Kobe Bryant

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since late June i have been clamping almost every night ...usually one set of like 10-15 minutes...and i have not measured any real growth..is there something i could add to the routine?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Clamping is a potentially very dangerous practice that should only be practiced by very advanced trainees after trying other alternatives. Have you looked into doing a full beginner's routine?

dirk2d

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just like bodybuilding, different things work for different people. I tried clamping, worked my way up from 3 x 2 minute sets to 3 x 8 minute sets and got nothing. I went back to doing 5 x 30 second ulis and horse 440's and I gained. If I work girth every day I overtrain and get nothing or even lose size. Girth work 3 times a week is enough for me. Gotta try these things and make the mistakes to learn what does work for you.

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since late June i have been clamping almost every night ...usually one set of like 10-15 minutes...and i have not measured any real growth..is there something i could add to the routine?

Like someone else said clamping is a very dangerous routine and should only be used after you exhausted other methods. Personally, I clamp only after I've pumped and or jelqed to kind of solidify the workout I just did. I find that clamping by itself is kind of useless but that's just me. Some guys can get great gains by just clamping, I'm not one of them.