been doin PE...added new pix to my gallery

truth4705

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey I been doin PE for a few weeks tryin to become a true 7x6 (8x6 if I'm lucky lol) so I put up some new pix in my gallery, let me kno if ya notice growth and opinions is always welcomed, I luv readin comments about my dick.

bid6555

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is hard to say Truth. To me it looks like it may be fatter, but your pics are taken from so far away it is hard to judge. A reference object would also help.

Good luck,
WR

D_Manny_Petty

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From personal experience, ive been doing PE for a little over a year and half. This shit takes time bro, you will not see results overnight or even in a week or two or three or four. This is exactly like going to the gym and lifting weights, you will not see noticeable gains quick. You have to stick with it, and be motivated. Checkout Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises - Home create a username and register their. They have a TON and TON of workouts/exercises that will help you out greatly.

The thing to do is figure out what workout plan you want to do, or what you want to focus on whether it be girth, length...or both. What i usually TRY to do is do penis exercises 4-5 times a week and then rest for two days. A lot of people will overdue it and injure themselves or just overwork it and never see any gains. The penis needs to heal to see gains. Try doing you workouts after you get out of the shower because at that time the penis is softened up and it is easier to stetch, achieve gains.

Hope this helps, good luck on your quest! Cheers!