Been Doing P/E And It Increse My Lenth But Not Girth

ChubbyChaser

1st Like
Media
Whats good folks im new to this lpsg forum and i have been doing p/e and it increase my lenth it seems. But i didnt want any damnnn lenthhh!!! i wanted more girthh... i want my cock to be meaty, porky, juicy,fat,beefy you know the mouth watery cock now someone please tell me what i sould do pleaseeee

i want me a A1 beef stake Cock like some of the guys in the forums tooo help meeee!!!!

coolbrotha86

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah, about that... Unfortunately I haven't done penis enlargement to a great extent. I just read about it a lot on this site. Honestly, I was a bit skeptical about the whole thing until a little while ago when I saw results in person (a whole other story...). I've been thinking of trying it out for myself and it sounds like it has worked for you so maybe I'll give it a go. As far as my cock pics, I'm a little shy about my guy...

ChubbyChaser

1st Like
Media
Yeah, about that... Unfortunately I haven't done penis enlargement to a great extent. I just read about it a lot on this site. Honestly, I was a bit skeptical about the whole thing until a little while ago when I saw results in person (a whole other story...). I've been thinking of trying it out for myself and it sounds like it has worked for you so maybe I'll give it a go. As far as my cock pics, I'm a little shy about my guy...

its cool man, show those cock pics though!!!!

coolbrotha86

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Aw come on dude, why me? The gallery has PLENTY of cocks for you to look at. But I'll tell you what. I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Ok that was so gay...

coolbrotha86

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I replied because I was just trying to help out a newcomer to the site. And I'm a nice guy like that. Besides, I said I haven't done PE that much. I don't have before and after pics to show any increase. That's why you should visit the penis enlargement section. Chances are there is a thread where you can see the results of other guys who have done PE. I'm not sure that me showing you my cock pics would help you. If you want to see cock pics, the gallery is the way to go.

I know I'm being a bit stubborn about it, but I'll show my cock when I feel comfortable doing so. BTW I wasn't saying you were gay with the 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' comment. But you've gotta admit that's a little gay... No offense to the gay people here! It's kind of how you describe a fanny pack. Fanny packs... so gay.

ChubbyChaser

1st Like
Media
I replied because I was just trying to help out a newcomer to the site. And I'm a nice guy like that. Besides, I said I haven't done PE that much. I don't have before and after pics to show any increase. That's why you should visit the penis enlargement section. Chances are there is a thread where you can see the results of other guys who have done PE. I'm not sure that me showing you my cock pics would help you. If you want to see cock pics, the gallery is the way to go.

I know I'm being a bit stubborn about it, but I'll show my cock when I feel comfortable doing so. BTW I wasn't saying you were gay with the 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' comment. But you've gotta admit that's a little gay... No offense to the gay people here! It's kind of how you describe a fanny pack. Fanny packs... so gay.

its cool man i respect that thanks for your patience