Been making gains!!!! And a question.

Kyoru

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very happy with my pumping and stretching routine!
I've been doing it for about a month now. In the pump I used to measure 5.75 inches long. Now I'm 6.5 in the pump! My girl says that she can feel its bigger. I'm very happy to see it growing.

I've started to get some dark spots on my head though. They are more noticeable when its flaccid.

I do have a very strict warm up and cool down and I take breaks ever few mins between pumps, but am I doing something wrong?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What vacuum pressure are you using when pumping and for how long? Do you have much discoloration after pumping, or do you get red spots or bruising on the glans after pumping?

Kyoru

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't gave a gauge (bad I know, I'll rig one up onto it soon). I Pump till I feel a good stretch, but not so that its painful.

I pump in 5 to 7 min intervals. There isn't any irregular discoloration after pumping. Its just red and plump.

I notice the redspots about half an hour after pumping and they last for a few days sometimes.

D_Farr Teeng

Experimental Member
Media
Your simply causing too much pressure for whatever tissue is becoming spotted. But since that is your only negative reaction and your experience growth, back down the intensity some. The spots are a warning. "Continue and eventually over training could result."

Kyoru

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool thanks, I was worried thats what it was. I'll take a break for a few days.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should invest in a good pump with a gauge, it takes the guess work out of pumping and it is much better for your one and only cock. You will end up with a small collection of tubes as you continue to pump and pack each one, enjoy the ride.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect you are using too high vacuum pressure. You can't really go by the absence of discomfort. It is easy to use pressures that are too high for you without realizing it.

I suspect you are rupturing small vessels in the glans and that is causing the discoloration. It may not be apparent on exiting the tube due to the temporary edema that is caused by pumping.

Bottom line is get a pump with a gauge. Harbor Freight sells a "Brake Bleeder Kit" that has a quality pump with a gauge that will probably work for you.