Been wanting to experiment for a while...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by kindastr8, Jun 8, 2011.

1. kindastr8

kindastr8 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    ...but not sure how to go about it.

I've been with girls before and I absolutely love it. Can't get enough pussy! :tongue:

But... I've also entertained the thought of fooling around with a guy for a while. Mostly just jerking and maybe oral.

I'm not sure how to go about this. Obviously I could try craigslist. But that could be sketchy and I'd definitely want to talk to the guy a bit before.

2. brandonguy35

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There are several personals sites out there that might help. Some are sketchy maybe, but some have genuine people who are interesting fun and maybe helpful to your situation. Join a one or two that let you join for free, create a profile, look for guys in your area, chat, email, phone, meet in a public place to see if the vibe is right. Have fun and don't look back with regret that you didn't do all the things you were curious about. :smile:

3. kindastr8

Albums:
    Yeah. Thanks. It helped to type it out too (I mean my original post), if that makes any sense.

4. Voglener

Voglener Active Member

Dude, I see you're in Boston. Wear some shorts that show your bulge and hop on the Green line T during rush house or go to Back Bay/Copley or the South End and just give a little eye contact to someone you find interesting. You'll get your experience. Lol.

5. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    From what I've seen, one of the most important rules is "Don't rush it".

Making some profiles on adult sites that interest you is a good start. Be picky, wait for something that you find attractive. Whether that's looks, personality, physical attributes, etc., just don't push yourself, or I can guarantee it's not going to be a pleasant experience.

From what can be seen, you look pretty hot and shouldn't have too hard of a time getting a few choices to pick from.

Good Luck :biggrin1:

6. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I found Bisexual.com Homepage to be a good site for discussing such matters with like-minded guys and ultimately arranging a hook up.

7. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i think just wander into a nicer gay bar and give it that shy, first timer, want to experiment look. my bet is that you have your pick of the litter in no time.

8. kindastr8

Albums:
    Hahaha. Thanks, guys. Definitely just got an ego boost.

9. brandonguy35

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Be sure to keep us updated on any progress you make. If you are interested, and make a little effort, you'll be well on your way to making anything you are interested in trying happen--just be wise and be careful while you are choosing and experimenting ;o)

Draft saved Draft deleted