Beer

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speaking of red ale... has anyone heard of Scarlet Lady Ale? I forget who makes it right now, but it's definitely one of my fav's

Media
On a visit to New York quite a few years ago, I stayed with a lovely guy on Staten Island, who reckoned he was a bit of a Beer afficionado-I brought with me from Australia 6 bottles of "Melbourne Bitter" which like all good Australian beer, should only be served as cold as you can stand it. He was in raptures....loved it. Carlton Draught is also a good drop. There are hundreds of boutique breweries throughout the country, where visitors will find something to suit. The two I mention are always good, and are by, and large, probably the most popular for day to day drinking.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Coors, San Miguel, Corona, Millers, Budweiser, Desperados, Peroni, Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch, Stella Artois.

ONLY bottled or on tap, none of this in a can crap.

Tbh im a cider drinker.

Last edited:
S

superbot

Coors, San Miguel, Corona, Millers, Budweiser, Desperados, Peroni, Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch, Stella Artois.

ONLY bottled or on tap, none of this in a can crap.

Tbh im a cider drinker.
What a revolting mix of over-gassed, chemical ridden so called beer!...Budweiser a beer? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING..IT'S REVOLTING!!

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok, my favorite beer of the moment (right now, that is -- it could change in a day or a week) is Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA.

What's yours?

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like such boring-ass beer. Right now it's Guinness Stout. It's chocolately and delicious, and it makes the Winter seem less close. Plus, it makes me think of all the gorgeous old "Guinness is good for you" ads, and my favorite reference work growing up was their Book of World Records. The school librarian would save it for me to look at first. :biggrin:

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guinness isn't boring-ass beer -- it's far from boring, I love it too. My only problem with Guinness is that after around 2 or 3 of them, they get a little hard to put down, so I have to switch to something lighter. But I love it, especially in Ireland, where it's even better that it is over here.