Bee's while driving!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by bigdad, Sep 5, 2006.

1. bigdad

bigdad New Member

Okay, so when I was coming home tonight, I had an experience that has never happened before.
    Now, I have had many bee's , flies, etc come in my car while the window is open.
    But I have never had a bee come in , bounce off the window, dash, etc, then finally end up in the leg of my shorts.Yikes!! Just about ended up hitting a tree as I tried to whack it out of shorts. Then to make it even worse, I am usually a freeballer. So, I am sure it must have caught some commuters off guard as the see this guy swatting his cock area,then swerve ever so briefly, before regaining control.
    Not sure where the bee ended up , I only know that I reached up the leg and found no bug.
    Just wondering if this has happened to any of you before, or something similiar.

2. findfirefox

Gold Member

I had a bee chase me around on a bus before and a bunch of people watched...

3. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can do this one better.

One day in spring I took off in an airplane that had sat unused for a couple of weeks. Once up in the air I opened an air vent and was shocked when a number of yellowjackets tumbled into the cabin. They'd made a nest in the air scoop which my preflight inspection had failed to detect.

Luckily they were woozy and disoriented from the cold, noise and vibration. I didn't swat or fight them so I was only stung once. I rapidly brought the plane back to the airport, landed it and jumped out. I left the door open to let the buggers out as they were getting more and more angry.

Draft saved Draft deleted