BEFORE + AFTER PICS- What Do I Need To Do To Achieve This? Help Needed!

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
Hi,

I done a very rough mock-up of how I'd like my body to look like using a current picture of me. I'd like some tips/regimes to get my body to look like that "after" picture. :smile:

It may not be entirely clear in the picture, but the two main things is to build the chest or at least achieve some defintion, because at the moment I have none. :confused: Also, I'd like to get slightly bigger arms, just so the general width of my upper half is broader. :smile: You may notice, the protruding collar bone is gone in the "after" picture!

I also have a question:confused:: Eventhough I have a relatively flat stomach when I stand up, it always bulges when I sit down. I assume i just to go for aerobic workout (jogging etc), but surely this will just burn of even more calories, which would make building muscle in the chest and arms even more difficult? :confused:

Weights, reps etc. I dont have a clue AT ALL. I'm not really after a massive chest because it wouldnt look right on my frame. I'd just like to know if it is achieveable in 6 months? :confused:

Here's the picture, any advice is welcome!! :smile:
(The left is the "before", and the right is the "after")

thanks! :smile:

Attachments

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Flyes
Military Press
Front Raise
Lateral Raise
Upright Row
One Arm Row
Reverse Laterals
Shrugs
Bicep Curls
Isolated Curls
Tricep Extensions
Crunches and Reverse Curls
If you are in good health, I suggest 12 to 18 reps in sets of three, three days a week!

All this is for the upper body, don't forget about your legs!

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is alot of good advice on the BB group here. You may want to join there is a good variety of people there at different stages and levels, but i think that you can achieve the results you are after.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You look fine but there's always room for improvement - I do the gym 3/4 times a week -

as was said - eating, sleeping well and enjoying life, which is a gift, is the BEST way to good health of mind, body & spirit.

ENJOY !