Before/After Pumping Pictures

landogriffin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been looking through the threads a lot for the past few weeks, and I just started posting today. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has pictures before pumping and then when finished pumping. I want to see how much of a gain there is. Also, I've heard that the results are only short term (1-3 days), but I've also heard that if you do it regularly and correctly, the gains can be permanent. So are they both correct? Or are they only temporary? And last, what's a good pump to start with?

Size is 8" x 5"

Thanks in advance!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been looking through the threads a lot for the past few weeks, and I just started posting today. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has pictures before pumping and then when finished pumping. I want to see how much of a gain there is. Also, I've heard that the results are only short term (1-3 days), but I've also heard that if you do it regularly and correctly, the gains can be permanent. So are they both correct? Or are they only temporary? And last, what's a good pump to start with?

Size is 8" x 5"

Thanks in advance!

You may well be wasting your time on this site; it's prety good for neg vibe. but pictures! I should go to newart

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media

Size is 8" x 5"

Thanks in advance!
Results start out short term, and over time and with patience, become more permanent.

Some good, reputable brands include Boston Pump, LAPump, PumpToys and Vacutech.

For an 8x5, you would want a 1.75" diameter cylinder 10 or 11 inches in length.

If you want to look into pumping further, consider joining Thunder's Place. It is free to join, and they are not selling anything. The pumpers forum there is very good and informative.

Two pieces of advice I will give you on pumping:

1. Start out with low vacuum; in the vicinity of 2 - 3 in Hg. A good pumping setup includes a gauge, and this is why. Pain or discomfort is not a reliable indicator of overdoing it.

2. Decide in advance of your pumping session how long you're going to go, and stick to it. Pumping can feel very good, and it's easy to be tempted to extend your session beyond your original intention. Resist the temptation. Over time, you can lengthen your sessions.

landogriffin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Results start out short term, and over time and with patience, become more permanent.

Some good, reputable brands include Boston Pump, LAPump, PumpToys and Vacutech.

For an 8x5, you would want a 1.75" diameter cylinder 10 or 11 inches in length.

If you want to look into pumping further, consider joining Thunder's Place. It is free to join, and they are not selling anything. The pumpers forum there is very good and informative.

Two pieces of advice I will give you on pumping:

1. Start out with low vacuum; in the vicinity of 2 - 3 in Hg. A good pumping setup includes a gauge, and this is why. Pain or discomfort is not a reliable indicator of overdoing it.

2. Decide in advance of your pumping session how long you're going to go, and stick to it. Pumping can feel very good, and it's easy to be tempted to extend your session beyond your original intention. Resist the temptation. Over time, you can lengthen your sessions.

Thank you for all that information. It's quite helpful.

Anything else of importance I should know?

Water pumping prevents donuting by evenly distributing pressure over the entire penis. Use a brake bleeding kit from an auto store so as not to get water in the pump.

Thank you for all that information. It's quite helpful.

Anything else of importance I should know?

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.....Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has pictures before pumping and then when finished pumping. ....Thanks in advance!

Several of my pics depict my cock after one or two twenty minute sessions. As I'm basically satisfied with length, my pumping is primarily for fun and girth.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lampwick gives you some good advice. Specially note the importance of low pumping vacuum: indeed, start at 2-3 in.Hg, then make 3 your norm, increasing eventually to 4 maybe (but not more) in the latter stages of a pumping session. Don't be impatient.
As for timing, you need an hour before you begin to see some result, so initially 1-2 hours would make sense. But after that 3-4 hours brings good results and is enjoyable.
About cylinder size: Lampwick suggests a 1.75" dia x 10/11" long. I'm not so sure. Most suppliers make them in 1.75" diameter rising by 1/4" increments to 2.75 or 3" (larger diameters, of course, for cock & balls pumping, but that's another story), and in two length sizes: 9" and 12". I would have thought a 9" x 2" would be best. Your dick length is not going to increase much (at least initially) but your girth will, and you should find fairly soon that towards the end of a pump session that you can fill (or 'pack' as the word is) the cylinder, and with your dick just an inch or so from the end that will be an absolutely fantastic feeling. I guess that the 1.75 would end up feeling too tight too soon, and with a lot of unused inches at the end would be the worst of both worlds.

The day may well come when you need to graduate to a larger cylinder - more likely the next diameter up rather than the next length. I suspect only the really long guys of 9"+ are likely to want the 12" job - great for one's ego though it would be. Most pumpers after a time find that they have a collection of at least three penis cylinders, and in a real major session work up through each of them in turn.

All the suppliers Lampwick mentions are very good, but my favourite is Pumptoys.com at Wichita, Kansas. Excellent service & advice, excellent site, and excellent products. Note: do buy the cylinders with their silicone seals - they are the best and most comfortable on the market. And don't be misled by the name! They are emphatically NOT a 'toy' site, but very professional.

Final tip: Do get into pumping. It's debatable as to whether permanent gains - certainly in length - result. If they do, they are negligible in my view (though others will argue that); but the temporary effect is phenomenal, and the feeling of a huge dick packing the cylinder and the weight of it when you come out is just fantastic. Not to mention the 'bulge' effect, if that turns you (and others) on!

landogriffin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lampwick gives you some good advice. Specially note the importance of low pumping vacuum: indeed, start at 2-3 in.Hg, then make 3 your norm, increasing eventually to 4 maybe (but not more) in the latter stages of a pumping session. Don't be impatient.
As for timing, you need an hour before you begin to see some result, so initially 1-2 hours would make sense. But after that 3-4 hours brings good results and is enjoyable.
About cylinder size: Lampwick suggests a 1.75" dia x 10/11" long. I'm not so sure. Most suppliers make them in 1.75" diameter rising by 1/4" increments to 2.75 or 3" (larger diameters, of course, for cock & balls pumping, but that's another story), and in two length sizes: 9" and 12". I would have thought a 9" x 2" would be best. Your dick length is not going to increase much (at least initially) but your girth will, and you should find fairly soon that towards the end of a pump session that you can fill (or 'pack' as the word is) the cylinder, and with your dick just an inch or so from the end that will be an absolutely fantastic feeling. I guess that the 1.75 would end up feeling too tight too soon, and with a lot of unused inches at the end would be the worst of both worlds.

The day may well come when you need to graduate to a larger cylinder - more likely the next diameter up rather than the next length. I suspect only the really long guys of 9"+ are likely to want the 12" job - great for one's ego though it would be. Most pumpers after a time find that they have a collection of at least three penis cylinders, and in a real major session work up through each of them in turn.

All the suppliers Lampwick mentions are very good, but my favourite is Pumptoys.com at Wichita, Kansas. Excellent service & advice, excellent site, and excellent products. Note: do buy the cylinders with their silicone seals - they are the best and most comfortable on the market. And don't be misled by the name! They are emphatically NOT a 'toy' site, but very professional.

Final tip: Do get into pumping. It's debatable as to whether permanent gains - certainly in length - result. If they do, they are negligible in my view (though others will argue that); but the temporary effect is phenomenal, and the feeling of a huge dick packing the cylinder and the weight of it when you come out is just fantastic. Not to mention the 'bulge' effect, if that turns you (and others) on!

Thank you very much. Extremely informative.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well cut off my legs and call me Shorty. 7 responses so far and not a bad’n amongst them! However, while applauding all comments there are just a coulple of points that prompt me to say that: As I understand it and my own experiences seem to confirm, a cylinder should be ¼” larger in diameter than your erect penis. This aspect is quite important for newbies as it helps prevent over pumping and developing the doughnut.

Once into pumping, other cylinders can be employed at ¼” increments and used progressively over long session. I don’t think the ‘make’ of cylinder is so important, they basically all achieve the same result, but thickwalls are generally better quality and are more comfortable. I think it’s more a question of how much you're prepared to spend?

Wet pumping could be beneficial; there seems to be a lot of divided opinion on this. I like wet pumping, but for me it’s a matter of convenience and I also find it a bit fiddly. Nonetheless, I think it’s something that’s at least worth trying.

As for permanent gain? I’ve been pumping for over 30 years and experienced modest gain, although in the latter years I’ve gone on to practice other forms of PE and faired better. It’s often written and I’m sure is the case, there’s no hard and fast rules; what benefits one may not necessarily benefit another. Consequently, only by keeping an open mind, research and reviewing will you find what suits you best.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, my experience has been that you can start to see results well before one hour. You'll probably want to start out with shorter sessions, and work your way up...
My recommendation for 1.75 inches diameter is based on the chart on the Pumper's Forum at Thunders. 2" could work, but with 5" girth, one might have to be a bit more careful to make sure that you didn't suck a ball into the cylinder. Painful...

Five inches girth translates to approximately 1.6 inches diameter, so a 1.75" diameter is not quite a quarter inch larger... but a 2" diameter cylinder is quite a lot more than 1/4 inch larger. The 2" cylinder does give you more room for future increase. I agree with Seahorses on the 1/4" larger rule of thumb for cylinder diameter.

As for length, the standard recommendation at Thunder's is for two to three inches longer than the erect length. I know at Vacutech, the standard length is nine inches, and each additional inch of length costs additional, in one inch increments.

Another recommendation: you don't need to shave at the base to get a good seal, but judicious trimming can help.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's certainly a load of experienced advice coming in! Lampwick might be right about the 1.75", specially for a 5" girth. My girth's a bit more, so perhaps my advice here was a tad misleading. Certainly it is a mistake to start with too large a cylinder. And as to the make of cylinder - true, all the main suppliers are good, and I've used some of them. I think my preference for Pumptoys is due to their silicone seals being so good, giving an excellent seal (even with minimal trimming) and being supremely comfortable - scoring on both points over the 'flanged' type, in my experience. As to cost, if anything Pumptoys are more expensive; a recommendation or not depending on how you look at it!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends largely on what stage you at, though even then guys will vary, but you’ll probably find the more you do the longer the effects last, especially with girth. Some guys even wear cock rings after pumping to help maintain the effect. I know that if I have a particularly long program spread over, say, 10 hours in my 2” and then pump again the next day, there’s very little loss and I pack the tube almost immediately. When I first started pumping; short sessions, a couple of hours at the most, the effects only lasted a few hours.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so, i know most beneifts are temporary, but how temporary? Like a few hours, a day...?

Well, you do stay quite large 24 hrs. after you pump. Then it is all downhill from there with 3 days as the mark at which you will have lost 99.9% of your size gain. 99.9% you say? What's with the .01% size increase? That is the amount of actual increase in the hydraulic expansion of the tissue of the penis. You actually do make a tiny gain every time you pump... you will just have to do it for years to get any kind of actual size increase... and don't forget, steady and frequent pumping will get you the most gains possible.

I have included a pic of me with a fully engorged and pumped cock that is just too heavy to stand up on it's own. Beside it is a pic of me around 24hrs after I pumped, it isn't the same angle and I am soft in that pic, so it isn't a very scientific comparison, but it details that although my penis isn't nearly as massive, it is still quite large and is still very thick.

I hope this helps in your understanding.

Attachments

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Tripod, did you not find when you very first started pumping, you lost the tumescence in a shorter space of time? I know I did, but were I to pump for a comparable time now the effect would last considerably longer?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Tripod, did you not find when you very first started pumping, you lost the tumescence in a shorter space of time? I know I did, but were I to pump for a comparable time now the effect would last considerably longer?

You are soooo very right Seahorses, the longer you do it, the longer it stays with you. The penis also has some kind of memory 'cause I have had some health problems and have had to take several weeks off this year here and there, and it didn't take me but a week or so to get back into the swing of things after around a month of no pumping. That was a great point!

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To answer the question posed by seahorses to Tripod, years ago when I first started the tumescence was most gone by 6 hours. Unlike a lot of guys, the longest that I've ever pumped was 4 twenty minute sessions, never 4, 6 or 8 hours like some guys have said that they do. Unless I'm pumping with my buds for fun, the extent of my pumping is one twenty minute session for girth in the morning after sit-ups and push-ups. Start when I'm in the shower and continue while drying my hair and brushing my teeth. Some days, I even wear a rubber cockring for maintenance. Guess, I ought to consider myself blessed as the smallest diameter that I ever used when first starting was a 2.5.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
There's certainly a load of experienced advice coming in! Lampwick might be right about the 1.75", specially for a 5" girth. My girth's a bit more, so perhaps my advice here was a tad misleading. Certainly it is a mistake to start with too large a cylinder. And as to the make of cylinder - true, all the main suppliers are good, and I've used some of them. I think my preference for Pumptoys is due to their silicone seals being so good, giving an excellent seal (even with minimal trimming) and being supremely comfortable - scoring on both points over the 'flanged' type, in my experience. As to cost, if anything Pumptoys are more expensive; a recommendation or not depending on how you look at it!
The good news is that if one had five inches girth, and decided to go for the larger two inch diameter cylinder and found it to be just too large, there are cylinder cushions that you can use that should alleviate the problem. One example is the Boston Pump Sleevemaster: SLEEVE MASTER - SLM. Another can be found via Amazon by searching on "penis donut" (also known as a "Universal Silicone Replacement Donut Sleeve for Penis Pumps") Once you know what to look for, you may be able to find something similar at your local adult toy store, and save yourself the shipping cost.

The VelSeals cylinders at PumpToys come with something like that included, so I'm guessing that their 2' ID (inside diameter) cylinders have an effective "entry diameter" of something less than two inches.

landogriffin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow! I've been reading through everything and there is a lot of great information and tips. Thanks to everyone that's been helpful and if anyone can think of any more helpful things to add, they'd be greatly appreciated.