before/after

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by SethC90, Oct 20, 2010.

1. SethC90

SethC90 Member

So, on this documentary I watched a few weeks ago, a doctor said that apart from surgery there really isn't anything a guy can do to increase the size of his cock..

I never really thought about buying a penis pump etc., however, since there is a separate forum on this topic here on the board, a lot of you guys must actually believe it works...

So, is there anyone who can post some before and after pictures... Just curious...!!!!???? ;)

2. heynowww

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a before and after album on my profile... keep in mind i dont excersize daily actually its very sparce... but i still have gains. What doctor said that? is he selling his surgery's?

3. heynowww

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    BTW when i was 20 i was only 6.75 i just dont have proof pics that young. now on a good day i can hit 7.75

4. SethC90

SethC90 Member

well, couldn't really tell which were the before and the after pics.. don't you think between your 20s and now, your cock just grew naturally? i mean I heard it grows until you're like 25

5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

it's been over 20 yrs, since I went from 6.5 to 7.25, and I wasn't going to take a pics and get them developed, could get you in trouble or the developer refused. no real instant photos back then. I found a mag article on jelqing and it also said most men could gain an inch in both dimensions, had a study and a list of doctors confirming thi. and after I did it a couple times, it looked larger. so I measured, 6.5", I continued jelqing, edging, clamping, and after 6 months I was over 7". I never measured my girth. I did this when my wife was pregnant, and when we resumed our sexual relationship, she noticed the difference.

6. heynowww

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I dont think your cock grows another inch in ur 20's...
    And my before and after pics span only a few months, with sparse excersizing in that period. Sorry, i didnt record my size when i was 20. And look at the pics again, there is a difference. Sorry

Draft saved Draft deleted