before and after, average vs long penis

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
For you guys who with stretching, surgery or other methods have substantially increased the size of your penis I would be interested in our sharing stories of how this has changed our sexuality. To start with going from a 6+ to a 10+ (fully erect) has for the past months given me a feeling of being freakishly oversexed. I will think about using this beautifully lengthened penis at every possible moment. I just sometimes have to slide my hand in pants and just feel the contours and folds and wrinkles in the flaccid version which is as long as former erect version and then just enjoy stroking, tugging and double hand grabbing the thing in semi-erect form. Seems sort of sick, but I can't get enough of handling that big member and sometimes have to get up in middle of night to masturbate. Maybe this will pass. How have your sexual feelings and experiences changed going from an average size guy to much larger than average size guy.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't had any penile lengthening procedure. Just curious what you did? Was it the surgery where they relase the suspensory ligament? I thought they could only release it to 2" max? Or the fat injection one, but I think that's usually for girth. Heard terrible stories about both though, fat settling in the wrong places etc and causing deformities. Saw a programme on it...

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Mar 12 2005, 07:10 AM
I haven't had any penile lengthening procedure.  Just curious what you did?  Was it the surgery where they relase the suspensory ligament?  I thought they could only release it to 2" max?  Or the fat injection one, but I think that's usually for girth.  Heard terrible stories about both though, fat settling in the wrong places etc and causing deformities.  Saw a programme on it...
[post=290330]Quoted post[/post]​

I lengthened the old fashioned way I worked for it. By using the stretch technique religiously (this was probably part of some ancient religious practices) I got the lengthening I have presently achieved after four years. That's a long time to be sitting on a stool 20 to 30 minutes doing what would have you committed if a film could be previewed by a psychiatrist. I have considered the surgery but was appalled by adverse results in many (and cost and dangers). I added my own little touch, actually an incentive, that helped me keep with the program so long. I took a flexible plastic yardstick, slightly rounded the corners and edges so it could be placed right at base of penis where it joins pubic bone to get reproducible readings every single day and used a fully stretched length as the most reliable measurement to use during the exercise. I knew if the method was going to work that it would 1/16 inch at a time so needed a continual monitoring method to keep me going. Once I passed what seemed an impossible goal of surpassing 7 inches stretched after more than 3 months then 7.5 in another 3-6 months, I knew I could achieve what I wanted and I did -- almost. Now armed with my success I am aiming for at least 12 inches stretched and will absolutely stop if I can ever have a fully erect 12 incher.

I started this question because only men who have lived an adult life with an average size penis and a much greater than average size penis have the requisite qualifications to compare both states. I can state categorically that though I am now in the big league I cannot conduct myself as so many naturally well endowed men do with no thought watsoever. For example I would be mortified to go without underwear in public and just "enjoy the stares" though at home I admit I enjoy the sensual feeling that this so-called "freeballing" gives. I also would hesitate to flaunt myself anywhere -- even at the gym where I have sneaked a peak and can tell that I am an outlyer in the soft league I still keep myself discretely out of view.

I had a good friend in grad school who liked to brag about his 10.5 and stripped himself naked on any pretext in front of me and other male students to show us his equipment and ask for comments - we just gave him laughs though of course all of us were very envious. I think that just goes with territory of knowing that you are bigger (or smarter, or taller, or better looking....) and is just human. But perhaps there are men out there who have gone from average to way above average and suddenly have felt greater freedom in flaunting what they have. More power to them. Since we "growers" are a distinct group in the large penis group I hope that others can share how the much longer penis has benefited (or worsened) your sexual feelings and experiences. Armed with this information maybe others considering a safe enlargement technique can be fortified in their resolve to get bigger or just forget it.

I would never, never, never, go back to the average size again. I am very pleased by my much longer penis and if I had it to do over again I would have done in teen years. Being average has never been attractive to me in any aspects of my life and I am happy to have been able to move out of the average group even if only a very few know about it.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Motlissof - I couldn't believe my eyes when reading your post just now! Because that is exactly my experience. By daily (whenever possible) stretching exercises over the past 2 1/2 years I have increased my erect length from just over 7" (my end-of-puberty size) to just on 9" at this time; girth has gone up from 6" to 6 1/4", and flaccid length varies between 6" and 6 1/2". Many people wouldn't believe this, but your success confirms that I'm not dreaming or making this up. If one has grown up with a certain size, I suppose you take it for granted, but to develop it is most exciting. I have to admit that I have become very narcissistic - not keeping my hands off it (as you say) as the feel of it is so different, and enjoying the sight of it in the mirror. Only last week (and before reading your post) I thought to myself that it was like living with a snake ... because I'm conscious of it all day and it certainly is disturbing in bed during the night. In gym and sports showers it attracts glances and the occasional ribald comment, which never used to happen (though in the 7" days there were people who thought it was "big", even if I didn't).

Even now, I can't imagine reaching 10" (or what I'd do with it if I did !!), but who knows ? I could go on, but won't because so much of what you have said I could say as well. So thanks for telling us ... I know just what you're talking about!

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I certainly was too. I have a Ph.D. in chemistry and subject everything to the scientific method. That is why I designed my own method of plotting progress that I knew was not subject to the usual overestimation used by men in measuring the penis. I kept the ruler firmly against the pubic bone, immediately adjacent to penis shaft (sometimes I got some cuts from that during the stretching) and then noted the maximum length after 20-30 minutes. I said that I would give it a year and do it once every day or more if I could. Sometimes measurements seemed to decrease and sometimes increase but when i consistently saw a stretched length surpassing 7 inches I felt that progress might be made. I suspected that all I might have been getting was just a stretchier penis -- not entirely the case but partially so. I had measured my erect penis 100's of times over the years and never, never got anything over 6.5 and that was being a little bit of a cheat and could not with powerful stretching ever get 7 inches. After getting 7.5 stretched (6 or more months) I measured the erect state and got just under 7. As I progressed the difference in stretched and erect began to increase so that now at 11.5 fully stretched (I mean very stout tugging) I probably cannot get better than 10.5 or 10.75 even when gaspingly aroused erect (not very often in one's own company). More often the penis has a bit of rubberiness (never had that at the 6 inch state, ever!) is 8.5 and with less rubberiness 9.5. That is still hugely more than I would have expected. Since I am rather up in years I did not mind any damage that long term stretching would cause -- just wanted to see if I could have one of my life long dreams, a really long penis and it occurred with no complications at all.

Originally posted by Royal_T@Mar 13 2005, 12:17 PM
*skeptical of lengthing claims in general*

Nothing personal, mind you. :)
[post=290568]Quoted post[/post]​

barney:
Originally posted by Blood rose@Mar 13 2005, 11:46 PM
Uh......You never really described how you did it(technique of stretching).  I'm a bit skeptical.
[post=290650]Quoted post[/post]​

It certainly can be done, but with differing results between individuals. No matter who you are though, it requires a serious amount of single-minded dedication. More than I could muster.

http://www.thundersplace.com

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by barney+Mar 13 2005, 08:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(barney &#064; Mar 13 2005, 08:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Blood rose@Mar 13 2005, 11:46 PM
Uh......You never really described how you did it(technique of stretching).  I&#39;m a bit skeptical.
[post=290650]Quoted post[/post]​

It certainly can be done, but with differing results between individuals. No matter who you are though, it requires a serious amount of single-minded dedication. More than I could muster.

http://www.thundersplace.com
[post=290674]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

If you saw very slow but indisputable incremental increase you would be surprised by resolve you might have. If size had stopped for any three months period I would have stopped, but damnation, it never did. Now with all this interest I am going to work even harder now to set a new goal for me -- 12 inches at least stretched and maybe if I avoid being placed in straight jacket for extraordinary masochistic behavior, a fully erect state at least once of 12 inches -- my God, a one footer -- what we millions secretly wish for. Wish me luck and I promise I will not let any of you down that want me to succeed.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Adam875@Mar 13 2005, 06:59 AM
Motlissof - I couldn&#39;t believe my eyes when reading your post just now&#33; Because that is exactly my experience. By daily (whenever possible) stretching exercises over the past 2 1/2 years I have increased my erect length from just over 7" (my end-of-puberty size) to just on 9" at this time; girth has gone up from 6" to 6 1/4", and flaccid length varies between 6" and 6 1/2". Many people wouldn&#39;t believe this, but your success confirms that I&#39;m not dreaming or making this up. If one has grown up with a certain size, I suppose you take it for granted, but to develop it is most exciting. I have to admit that I have become very narcissistic - not keeping my hands off it (as you say) as the feel of it is so different, and enjoying the sight of it in the mirror. Only last week (and before reading your post) I thought to myself that it was like living with a snake ... because I&#39;m conscious of it all day and it certainly is disturbing in bed during the night. In gym and sports showers it attracts glances and the occasional ribald comment, which never used to happen (though in the 7" days there were people who thought it was "big", even if I didn&#39;t).

Even now, I can&#39;t imagine reaching 10" (or what I&#39;d do with it if I did &#33;&#33;), but who knows ? I could go on, but won&#39;t because so much of what you have said I could say as well. So thanks for telling us ... I know just what you&#39;re talking about&#33;
[post=290537]Quoted post[/post]​

Thought I would get nothing but jeers, sarcastic comments or laughs from this posting, but my God yhou are where I was a couple of inches ago. If I remember right this narcissistic feeling started about 8 inches which is so significant as to be an obviously "new" penis in the pants. I would also stand in front of mirror and even like a silly fool rotate it around like a nipple tassle knowing that formerly that only a side to side flip flop was possible. Isn&#39;t that silly suddenly being able to do those things that only those with extraordinary long penises could do. I have thought of some really gross things to do, but fortunately have resisted those repulsive urges and have been satisfied with recreational playing and discovery manipulations. This results in lots of masturbation, but God is that fun making those long strokes, two full hands with some left over stroking and the wierd pleasure of experiencing ejaculation at distinctly further distance from base than all those 1000&#39;s of other times. Share some more of your experiences since you obviously are affirming that these are real experiences that may occur in men who have lived both lives, average and way above average. God forbid if one day we wake up and find that this is a dream and there that little fellow is back with us again -- time for the prozac then. Thanks ever so much for your comments.

eireblev

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Mar 14 2005, 04:32 AM
I don&#39;t know what type of ethics you can apply to penises: "All&#39;s fair in love and war", but it&#39;s annoying people can have a surgery and get what someone else has naturally. Cosmetic surgery is pretty annoying to me though. :D
[post=290722]Quoted post[/post]​

Why would that annoy you? i mean if the guy had surgery he paid for it with money he earned and if he used exersizes he worked long and hard to see those improvements.

What exactly has a naturally large man done to earn his large penis?

Your logic seems flawed.

FonsworthBentleyIII

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by eireblev+Mar 14 2005, 12:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eireblev &#064; Mar 14 2005, 12:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ChimeraTX@Mar 14 2005, 04:32 AM
I don&#39;t know what type of ethics you can apply to penises: "All&#39;s fair in love and war", but it&#39;s annoying people can have a surgery and get what someone else has naturally.  Cosmetic surgery is pretty annoying to me though.  :D

Why would that annoy you? i mean if the guy had surgery he paid for it with money he earned and if he used exersizes he worked long and hard to see those improvements.

Your logic seems flawed.
[post=290729]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

good point

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by FonsworthBentleyIII+Mar 14 2005, 12:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FonsworthBentleyIII &#064; Mar 14 2005, 12:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by eireblev@Mar 14 2005, 12:27 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ChimeraTX
@Mar 14 2005, 04:32 AM
I don&#39;t know what type of ethics you can apply to penises: "All&#39;s fair in love and war", but it&#39;s annoying people can have a surgery and get what someone else has naturally.  Cosmetic surgery is pretty annoying to me though.  :D

Your logic seems flawed.
[post=290729]Quoted post[/post]​

good point

Thanks -- how many of us wish we were taller or had whiter teeth or a deeper sexier voice, higher IQ. We know we cannot do much about these, BUT if we wish for larger pecs, tighter abs -- and God knows I have known guys who had glorious pecs when they were in fourth grade and did nothing for them, we go to the gym and get them. I and others have expended no less energy doing what is as close to natural as lifting 100&#39;s of pounds 1000&#39;s of times to achieve our longer penises. Now if we had used magic or steroids, I would question that, but we did not. The surgery I do have a problem with because it is such a brutal method of enhancement and so risky too.
[post=290732]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
I&#39;ve been doing stretch and jelq for a little over 2.5 years and have only gained about .5 inch. I am disappointed. I have been pretty obssessive about it. I learned from Thunder&#39;s place that I have probably stretched my ligs out, and so therefore, I have to stretch the tunica, which is a much slower process. I would like 10, but am 8+ at present. Despite detractor&#39;s comments, it is possible to add as much as 5 inches in length, but those are exceptions.

i wish you well in obtaining your foot long dong.

I hope that I can break through my own barriers and eventually get to 10.

Buff

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Just an update for those of you asking about my stretching technique. Below is site I referred to years ago and it appears that I bastardized the instructions and got a bit lazy in their execution. They recommend stretching in different directions. I tried this anew and my God did the straight down do something special -- really tugged on tendons that my straight out only gently pulled. It hurt a bit, but upside is I got a super hard-on in the process. I don&#39;t know what was stimulated in that pull, but I surely did enjoy it. I kept it till penis was so hard (and hurty) that could grip no longer. Kept up the exercises for 30 minutes -- exhausted afterwards and got a fully stretched length just over 11.75 so I will use these multiple directions in future in my quest for a one footer (erect of course, 12 inches stretched is just a couple months away). Hope this reaches all who have inquired about my technique used in going from 6+ to 10++ (now at 10.5 I can add the second plus I think). Good lengthening&#33;&#33;

http://www.free-penis-enlargement-site.com/ note another site in member of this thread several messages above

trance604

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have been doing some light stretches for a few months and only now after hearing mislissof&#39;s story got serious about it. I probably wont strech more than once a day but after 4 weeks of it you do notice a stronger fuller penis erection. Might be thicker or longer, didn&#39;t really measure correctly. I was using the link posted above before i learned of matterofsize and thunder&#39;s site. Maybe in 3 months i&#39;ll see more gains, but i&#39;m happy right now with my size

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by BuffMusicIdol@Mar 14 2005, 05:56 PM
I&#39;ve been doing stretch and jelq for a little over 2.5 years and have only gained about .5 inch. I am disappointed. I have been pretty obssessive about it. I learned from Thunder&#39;s place that I have probably stretched my ligs out, and so therefore, I have to stretch the tunica, which is a much slower process. I would like 10, but am 8+ at present. Despite detractor&#39;s comments, it is possible to add as much as 5 inches in length, but those are exceptions.

i wish you well in obtaining your foot long dong.

I hope that I can break through my own barriers and eventually get to 10.

Buff
[post=290904]Quoted post[/post]​

Only 0.5 in 2.5 yrs -- reason enough to quit -- I gained probably 2.5 inches in that length of time. Suppose I happened to have the right antomical composition for it. I used simplified version of method posted in

http://www.free-penis-enlargement-site.com/

and only did stretch in straight out mode. As I said post earlier today I reverted to original today and after doing the straight down stretch I really hurt and never had before. It was pleasurable experience overall since I got a super hard-on which I never got before. Perhaps your regime stretched the wrong things. I don&#39;t know what to suggest but can only tell you of my success, 6+ to 10+ in 4 years -- now aiming for 12 but maybe I have reached my pre-ordained maximum -- yee gads and I have been bragging on this method as if everyone in 4 years will gain 4 inches. I wish you luck for God&#39;s sake you deserve a 10 incher more than I did and have tried harder, longer and with less success. I am sincerely sorry.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would never, never, never, go back to the average size again. I am very pleased by my much longer penis and if I had it to do over again I would have done in teen years. Being average has never been attractive to me in any aspects of my life and I am happy to have been able to move out of the average group even if only a very few know about it.
[/quote]

Thanks for your appreciative response, Motlissof, I think we&#39;re both very much on the same wavelength. We certainly seem to replicate each other&#39;s experiences in this pursuit, I only wish I could replicate your length&#33; I would never want to go back to average size either, though at just over 7" I think I started a bit above the average - which only makes your achievement so much better than mine, at both ends of the scale, so to speak.

But, even at the stage I&#39;m now at, I have to honestly say that the effect is remarkable. I&#39;ve been searching for the right term, and perhaps "powerful penis" might describe it. Yes, I enjoy looking at it (lots of us do that), but it seems to be demanding constantly to be felt and handled, which in itself I find erotic, never mind masturbation&#33; It&#39;s altogether a new experience. And it&#39;s good to be able to work it with two hands, wish there was space for a third&#33; Some may think this sounds OTT and exhibitionist - sorry if it does - but it describes what is happening.

You seem to have been achieving your gains purely by manual stretching techniques. Do you use the jelquing method as well ? I do periodically but I am not consistent with this; perhaps I should be ? My gains over 2 1/2 years have been with the Jes-Extender, which I use as much as possible every day, and can highly recommend. They have just started a discussion forum on their site (www.jes-extender.dk), on which I&#39;ve contributed a few posts recently. I&#39;m wondering if the J-E achieves the same results as your manual techniques, only without the sweat ?&#33; Or do you have a &#39;secret ingredient&#39; ?

Thanks for sharing -

Adam.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because I have what I have, and being a nudist, questions about penile enlargement have been asked on a frequent basis. Also being a nudist, I have known many, many men who have spent incredible amounts of money, endured surgical pain and disfigurement, all to enlarge their organs. Most of these men are mature professionals with low gullibility quotients. To a man, each of them said it is not worth the pain, expense and effort. Penile enlargement is a get-rich-quick scam foisted on the public by fradulent herbal pill makers and worse, physicians charging upwards of &#036;15,000 a pop for surgery.

At our resort in Florida, one guy is walking around with an enormous scar on his butt as a result of what he called a dermal graft to make his penis wider. Another guy paid an incredible fee for an Allerderm operation to achieve about a half inch of circumference, at the expense of nearly an inch in length because scar tissue is an inelastic substance. The most prophetic story is about a third guy who went to an insanely eccentric doctor in San Luis Obispo, California, and ended up with a shorter, crooked organ; this man now has a lawsuit against the physician, who promotes himself as the "foremost phalloplastic surgeon in the world."

To one and all, it&#39;s not worth it. Many of these are boiler-room operations who promise the world and take advantage of the naiive. At the same website of this physician, his assistant has contraptions which cost a fortune- 3 hypothetical purchases get one up to &#036;1,000. The captions on the vacuum pump tell of it&#39;s origin throughout history with results "up to 18 inches." This is fraud pure and simple.

Lastly, all these companies have people on the payroll who actively ferret out websites such as LSPG.ORG to entice customers with "I gained 4 inches through Jumbo-Penis Pills...MegaTrac...Dr. Wacko Toupee, the World&#39;s Foremost Surgeon..." The list goes onand on. These are men who are paid referrals. When you see smiling groups of professionals standing on the promonade of the Sydney Opera House with the Sydney Harbour Bridge in the background, this is a B.S. testimonial ruse to enhance credibility for a phony product. At this time substantial penile enlargement is a money making scam.

This topic should be in a different section but it bears telling in this thread.