before and after, average vs long penis

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I would never, never, never, go back to the average size again. I am very pleased by my much longer penis and if I had it to do over again I would have done in teen years. Being average has never been attractive to me in any aspects of my life and I am happy to have been able to move out of the average group even if only a very few know about it.

Thanks for your appreciative response, Motlissof, I think we're both very much on the same wavelength. We certainly seem to replicate each other's experiences in this pursuit, I only wish I could replicate your length! I would never want to go back to average size either, though at just over 7" I think I started a bit above the average - which only makes your achievement so much better than mine, at both ends of the scale, so to speak.

But, even at the stage I'm now at, I have to honestly say that the effect is remarkable. I've been searching for the right term, and perhaps "powerful penis" might describe it. Yes, I enjoy looking at it (lots of us do that), but it seems to be demanding constantly to be felt and handled, which in itself I find erotic, never mind masturbation! It's altogether a new experience. And it's good to be able to work it with two hands, wish there was space for a third! Some may think this sounds OTT and exhibitionist - sorry if it does - but it describes what is happening.

You seem to have been achieving your gains purely by manual stretching techniques. Do you use the jelquing method as well ? I do periodically but I am not consistent with this; perhaps I should be ? My gains over 2 1/2 years have been with the Jes-Extender, which I use as much as possible every day, and can highly recommend. They have just started a discussion forum on their site (www.jes-extender.dk), on which I've contributed a few posts recently. I'm wondering if the J-E achieves the same results as your manual techniques, only without the sweat ?! Or do you have a 'secret ingredient' ?

Thanks for sharing -

Adam.
[post=291044]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

No secret ingredients. Just raw determination. I just read thread about this dianosaur hung Damien Hockney who is quoted as saying that while he spent time in Africa he noticed how all young boys spent spare time using some heat and heavy rocks to stretch their penises. Obviously, ALL men, inspite of their protests to contrary want a very long penis, uninhibited children not molded in society-approved behavior will do whatever they can to get a bigger one. We are just repressing our normal urges to be satisfied with average. This guy must have largest known penis imaginable and if stretching had anything to do with it, then continue stretching I must. Though some of you have had miserable success with this method, I would say to you, try some other variation. I am keeping accurate records since joining this group and will occasionally slip in an update if it is worthy. You sir should keep at it, you will regret not sticking with your program and I can assure you you will never be satisfied as long as you can see gains and will be sorely disappointed if you stop short of a really stupendous length if you can accomplish it -- you have my word on it, am just as eager to upgrade my 10.5 erect as I was the 6 version.

In answer to question about girth. It has not changed, about 5.25 or so as at shorter version. I am not happy about this disproportionate length for girth now so at your suggestion will starting adding jelqing (God those are so painful when you are required almost to pop the head to get gains).. Have you experienced any injuries or damage from the jelq?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by motlissof@Mar 15 2005, 05:22 PM
so at your suggestion will starting adding jelqing (God those are so painful when you are required almost to pop the head to get gains).. Have you experienced any injuries or damage from the jelq?
[post=291124]Quoted post[/post]​

Any injuries ? No, none at all. I go through a jelquing routine (which I must be more consistent with) of not less than 50 once a day, whereas I use the Jes-Extender for all the hours available. Girth (erect) has increased from 6" to 6 1/4", but I'm not sure how much jelquing has contributed to this. It's an enjoyable procedure anyway ... till things get a bit sore, then it's time to ease off.

I'm sure (hope) we all take the point about the surgical/magic pill scams. All that is absolute - and dangerous - rubbish.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by FonsworthBentleyIII@Mar 15 2005, 03:34 PM
PICS!?!??
[post=291172]Quoted post[/post]​

They will be coming probably the first week in April. In order not to have my wife put me in asylum, I have done this procedure in secret for all these years -- almost caught many times out in my shed! -- so will wait to the camerawork until she is awy with her folks -- promise.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by stiphphiphatumus@Mar 15 2005, 11:45 PM
oddly enough, after observing this site for a while and realizing that i had a larger than average size, i too experienced the before and after senario. no size change, just a revaluation.
[post=291303]Quoted post[/post]​

The psychological uplift of "knowing" that I am bigger than average upon its first revelation is really exhilirating and can keep you in that state for quite a while (maybe rest of lifetime)

thelastoneever2000

Just Browsing
Media
this thread has given me renewed interest in stretching. i used to do it a lot for fun, never serious so obviously i wouldnt be able to do much, but starting at 9 inches i think i definatley could make it over 10 if i just sat down and did it.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by thelastoneever2000@Mar 17 2005, 12:02 AM
this thread has given me renewed interest in stretching. i used to do it a lot for fun, never serious so obviously i wouldnt be able to do much, but starting at 9 inches i think i definatley could make it over 10 if i just sat down and did it.
[post=291573]Quoted post[/post]​

If your are a bigger version of me at start of your stretching routine (9 vs 6) and we both handle the stretch identically in four years you will be 10.5/6 X 9 equals -- it will be size of a loaf of french bread. Try it, you can always stop at 13 or 14 if you get bored.

Rocky6535: Motlissof,

Can you provide the details of the stretch routine(s) that you followed to accomplish your results? The results are mighty impressive.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Rocky6535@Mar 18 2005, 11:48 AM
Motlissof,

Can you provide the details of the stretch routine(s) that you followed to accomplish your results? The results are mighty impressive.
[post=291937]Quoted post[/post]​

First of all let me say that I have posts all over the place, so suggest you first look at all my posts, BUT I have a confession to make. What I thought was 20 minute sessions every day -- not true -- I took timer out several days ago (into my shed where I do these weird exercises) and when I had finished my routine: 6 minutes. Apparently I have become very lazy in the past year or so, therefore I have upgraded to several of these short sessions during the day. I had confessed earlier about being stuck at a maximum (I mean MAXIMUM) stretched version of 11.5 (best for consistent measurements I find) for about 3 months or more. I think that must have been a latent measurement. With more vigor, more pull directions and jelqing now added I went to 11.75 for about a week and this morning after completing an especially vigorous workout, got 12. Maybe not next time, but there the penis head was definitely splitting the 1 and 2 at the 12 inch mark. This still translates only to 10.5 + or - erect, but hopefully erect will eventually reach 11 or so. If you want further information not shown in my posts, ask me specifics. Good luck and thanks for your interest.

AlbertaBeef

Just Browsing
Media
Just a quick note on stretching, when stretching you are of course stretching ligs (suspensory/fundiform). Initially I would say to stretch down, this will consentrate on the ligs more and pull out more of the inner penis that gives newbies to PE their quick beginning gains. After time ligs will become stronger and it is time for a break, most guys take 4 to 6 weeks and hit it again. When you stretch out or up you are now focusing on the tunica which is basically the sheath that surrounds the CC & CS and is also very strong but needs to be stretched for more length. Also many experience girth gains from stretching for the simple reason that the tunica is being stretched. An good one for the tunica is to twist your penis around like wringing out a wash cloth (maybe 1 to 1 1/2 times) and stretch, this is called a bundled tunica stretch and is great fot gains. For stretching straight down try reaching behind and stretching down between your legs, some guys like to even pull it behind and sit on the penis for a stretch also called BTC stretch (between the cheeks). If serious hit the PE sites mentioned, DLD at Matters of Size is wise and the site has got great techniques and I know Rob from Betterman has posted here and invited anyone over there. You don't have to buy stuff and the exercises work but you need time for a good read. Be sure to peruse the LOT theory (loss of tug) as it is very interesting and informative.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by AlbertaBeef@Mar 18 2005, 03:55 PM
Just a quick note on stretching, when stretching you are of course stretching ligs (suspensory/fundiform). Initially I would say to stretch down, this will consentrate on the ligs more and pull out more of the inner penis that gives newbies to PE their quick beginning gains. After time ligs will become stronger and it is time for a break, most guys take 4 to 6 weeks and hit it again. When you stretch out or up you are now focusing on the tunica which is basically the sheath that surrounds the CC & CS and is also very strong but needs to be stretched for more length. Also many experience girth gains from stretching for the simple reason that the tunica is being stretched. An good one for the tunica is to twist your penis around like wringing out a wash cloth (maybe 1 to 1 1/2 times) and stretch, this is called a bundled tunica stretch and is great fot gains. For stretching straight down try reaching behind and stretching down between your legs, some guys like to even pull it behind and sit on the penis for a stretch also called BTC stretch (between the cheeks). If serious hit the PE sites mentioned, DLD at Matters of Size is wise and the site has got great techniques and I know Rob from Betterman has posted here and invited anyone over there. You don't have to buy stuff and the exercises work but you need time for a good read. Be sure to peruse the LOT theory (loss of tug) as it is very interesting and informative.
[post=292019]Quoted post[/post]​

How totally naive to use one simple little pull out routine for all these years. I probably could have made all these length gains and maybe some substantial girth gains if I had used the series of exercises that you suggest. I will most certainly start using them and see whether I can still get to a really impressive size. Fortunately for this site, the audience for which it is intended is normalized by the uniform vanity due to stupendous penis size, so we can use impressive in a much different connotation that average size guys. No normal size guy would have the gall to speak of ambition of going from 6 inches to 12, BUT going from 10.5 to 12 and perhaps a gain of an inch or so in girth seems perfectly reasonable expectation to me.

I know that I must be one of 100's who have successfully gained at least four inches due to stretching, but have not seen any other success stories on this site to substantiate this. I trust someone else will risk being ridiculed for openly and truthfully suggesting very large penis gains by stretching and/jelqing. I definitely will believe it and additionally will not believe that I am some sort of freak accident. Thanks everyone for your supportive posts and for admitting some of the rather bizarre behavioral characteristics that attach themselves to anyone suddenly faced with a dream come true.

erospace: Hi,

I am 6# flaccid and 8,5# erect, but want to have as big penis as possible (as we all do).

I wonder about some thinsgs:

1) Erection just as good as usual? (I am 42 an dont want a big soft cock)
2) Does it get thinner with stretching?
3) Does it get bigger both flaccid and erect?
4) Based upon my measuremetns, how big van I get, maximum?

r

Ero (also Phd in chem.) :)

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by erospace@Mar 20 2005, 01:17 PM
Hi,

I am 6# flaccid and 8,5# erect, but want to have as big penis as possible (as we all do).

I wonder about some thinsgs:

1) Erection just as good as usual?  (I am 42 an dont want a big soft cock)
2) Does it get thinner with stretching?
3) Does it get bigger both flaccid and erect?
4) Based upon my measuremetns, how big van I get, maximum?

r

Ero (also Phd in chem.)  :)
[post=292386]Quoted post[/post]​

Am I glad to hear you say what you said about having 8.5 and wanting more. I always imagined that men with larger penises, being in a very small minority anyway, only fleetingly thought of having a larger penis. I at first thought 8.5 is an acceptably large size, even 9 would be a bit greedy but really acceptable. Nope I gained added zeal at going past those numbers and am convinced now more than ever, perhaps no size is ever large enough to be beyond accetability by most men. Why do men want 100 million/year salaries -- prestige, power and an increased sense of virility goes with size in all venues. I will answer your questions from my perspective only.

**Erection as good as ever -- I have stated elsewhere that at 6 erect I had two distinct states of erection, soft as a marshmallow and hard as oak (well maybe a wood not quite that hard) with nothing between. Now at full erect size of 10.5 I have a huge array of erectile states (and lengths to go with them). The length and rigidity oscillates according to the level of excitement. During actual frictional agitation, the top numbers seem to prevail with lesser stoniness and size with a lesser sensual state. Don't you have that at 8.5. Anyway it does not bother me because even at a slightly floppy 8, it can still be guided to its proper mission and then regain its proper stature once positioned.

**Leaner and Meaner -- nope, I did absolutely nothing to increase girth though wish I had and am now deep into exercises that reputedly will help in that regard. I was about 5 in girth 4 years ago at 6 in length and am about 5.25 now. Allowing for measurement error (or memory), I would say girth is exactly the same. To me I would have preferred a precise girth enlargement matching the length which would have been about 9.75 and then I would have been asking you other well endowed men of girth how to get that loaf into a muffin pan. The proportions of 10.5 by 5.25 on my very lean physique looks okay I suppose. But not to worry as I did initially that you were taking a mass of X cubic centimeters and extending length with consequent shrinking of radius.

**Bigger in both states -- yes, compare my former flaccid of about 4-4.5 vs 5.5-6 (hanging measurement) and 6+ a little vs 10.5 (full erection for both). Since occasional exposure of penis in flaccid is almost inevitable and sometimes to be relished, you can be fortified in knowing that flaccid state probably will also increase to some degree. Also the flaccid state for me at least has taken on a totally different look. The shaft now is a mass of wrinkles, like an accordion. I knew of this guy who was always flaunting his flaccid penid after showering in our dorm and we would comment secretly that his braggadocio about his erect state was probably well founded judging by how much was compressed in all those tightly spaced wrinkles. It tends to look like an extremely old man's face, but lovely secrets are promised when the old man awakens.

**How big can I get -- This again from one person's experience, check elsewhere for a really statistically sound answer. Since I used fully tensed measurement from pubic bone to penis tip throughout my growth spurt exercises, I gained 4.5 inches (just under 7 fully tensed to 11.5 where I have stayed for many, many months). Now newly invigorated from others of you who also are continuing long term to gain penis size from stretching, I have greatly increased my exercise regime and added jelqing also and after some time with this new intensity I first got to 11.75 and 2 days ago hit the 12 inch mark and did again yesterday and this morning. I imagine I will stay there or near abouts for three months or so -- suspect that my half hearted exercises for the last 6 months were adding some mass but no length so I suppose i have just now caught up. I would have thought that there was some genetically programmed maximum, even for men like me who help nature a lot, maybe not. So to your question. If we can extrapolate my experience from your erect size assuming I had been born with 8.5 inches, you or I would be 14.9 after four years -- preposterous you disbelievers may say. Go for it Erospace!!

MK9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Motlissof,

just to say I'm enjoying this thread so much ! Reading your first posts, I must say I'm sharing the same feelings: I'm also married, not young, but a bit more lazy: in 3 years 9 months PE, I've gained 2 inches in length (from 8" to 10") and more than one in girth (from 5 and a bit to more than 6.25 midshaft and head). But this new size electrifies me: making it spin, looking at it in the mirror, checking if it covers the navel flaccid in bed, etc...).
Your experience is an incentive for me to do more (I would like a well-proportioned 11x7, with a huge flaccid...): I'll give a try to "lazy ass stretches". Girth is coming up very well with dry jelqing. If I think that someone called me "Satyr" before PE...
Thanks again

MK9

kramdam: I'm looking for more length than girth - I'm already almost 8" around. Any suggestions?

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by MK9@Mar 21 2005, 03:53 AM
Motlissof,

just to say I'm enjoying this thread so much ! Reading your first posts, I must say I'm sharing the same feelings: I'm also married, not young, but a bit more lazy: in 3 years 9 months PE, I've gained 2 inches in length (from 8" to 10") and more than one in girth (from 5 and a bit to more than 6.25 midshaft and head). But this new size electrifies me: making it spin, looking at it in the mirror, checking if it covers the navel flaccid in bed, etc...).
Your experience is an incentive for me to do more (I would like a well-proportioned 11x7, with a huge flaccid...): I'll give a try to "lazy ass stretches". Girth is coming up very well with dry jelqing. If I think that someone called me "Satyr" before PE...
Thanks again

MK9
[post=292553]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for your testimony. When I reached 8 inches I wondered if I should be satisfied and decided to believe that an 8 inch penis from stretching would be the same as a natural one so that I could treat it as such and go for even greater length. So far I don't know what my limits or yours are. I don't know if there is some physiological feature that preordains your penis parts not be extended beyond some length or not, but I don't believe it.

I must admit I am somewhat envious of you and other wonderfully endowed men who started with a 2-3 inch advantage over me, but now that I have passed the mile mark of also being well endowed I will keep trying for the 12 inch prize and I hope you do also.

Your girth increase is incredible -- to what do you attribute that, the jelqing? I gained nothing (lost nothing either) in my four years -- regret not doing whatever I could have been doing to have added thickness to accompany the added length.

Keep up your routine and keep us posted on next milestone you reach in your enlargement quest.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by kramdam@Mar 21 2005, 12:48 PM
I'm looking for more length than girth - I'm already almost 8" around. Any suggestions?
[post=292619]Quoted post[/post]​

Shit damn, I hope you aren't looking for more thickening, you'll need a trowel to place it anywhere you intend it to go. All I did for four years was serious stretching and I got exactly what you are asking, lengthening only and fortunately the girth stayed the same. Men can protest all they want about not really wanting 8 inch girth, but I'll bet my four inch gain that not one given a choice of 5.25 or 8 would choose the smaller version despite very real problems with fitting in. Good luck and look at sites mentioned earlier in this posting.

Just to edify us a bit, where did you start in girth with your enlargement program. And as topic would suggest, how has your sexuality changed going to whopper girth?

Iathick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been reading this thread with interest as four years ago I found about and streching and jelqing to increase my cock size. Not sure if it would work, I said what the _ell and lets give it a try. Best thing I have ever done in my life! I now am one of the "big" guys in cock size with a 9" x 6.5" in girth. even thicker at the cock root. So guys with dedication, gains can happen. I enjoy the workouts and right now not sure how much bigger I can grow, but I going to see what time and further workouts will produce.