before and after, average vs long penis

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Iathick@Mar 21 2005, 07:46 PM
I have been reading this thread with interest as four years ago I found about and streching and jelqing to increase my cock size.  Not sure if it would work, I said what the _ell and lets give it a try.  Best thing I have ever done in my life!  I now am one of the "big" guys in cock size with a 9" x 6.5" in girth. even thicker at the cock root. So guys with dedication, gains can happen. I enjoy the workouts and right now not sure how much bigger I can grow, but I going to see what time and further workouts will produce.
[post=292771]Quoted post[/post]​

You said the magic word -- four years. That is first admission of four years other than mine on this post. Good for you. But we need to compare so we can have perhaps two of us to encourage others to stick with the program for four years or more. I went from 6 to 10.5 in length and 5 to 5.25 in girth in those years. And I must add there was steady but slow increase throughout all that time. What about you -- where did you start. Damn you if you say that your girth started at 5 and that expanded in both directions!!

Do you feel just as motivated now as you did at the beginning. Maybe somebody out there has been doing stretching for 5 or even 6 years and can help us predict whether substantial increases continue that long. So LONG.

Iathick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by motlissof+Mar 22 2005, 01:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(motlissof &#064; Mar 22 2005, 01:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Iathick@Mar 21 2005, 07:46 PM
I have been reading this thread with interest as four years ago I found about and streching and jelqing to increase my cock size.  Not sure if it would work, I said what the _ell and lets give it a try.  Best thing I have ever done in my life&#33;  I now am one of the "big" guys in cock size with a 9" x 6.5" in girth. even thicker at the cock root. So guys with dedication, gains can happen. I enjoy the workouts and right now not sure how much bigger I can grow, but I going to see what time and further workouts will produce.

You said the magic word -- four years. That is first admission of four years other than mine on this post. Good for you. But we need to compare so we can have perhaps two of us to encourage others to stick with the program for four years or more. I went from 6 to 10.5 in length and 5 to 5.25 in girth in those years. And I must add there was steady but slow increase throughout all that time. What about you -- where did you start. Damn you if you say that your girth started at 5 and that expanded in both directions&#33;&#33;

Do you feel just as motivated now as you did at the beginning. Maybe somebody out there has been doing stretching for 5 or even 6 years and can help us predict whether substantial increases continue that long. So LONG.
[post=292778]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hey man, it does take time to grow a big cock. Its not going to happen in an few months. I started at 5.25x5 back in mid 2000, and have been working out with some intruptions duriing the summer months when everyone is home at my house. Still motivated man, knowing that my hard workouts have provided that heavy thick cock that I have in my hands when I am working, playing, etc. The greatest feeling is knowing that its MINE&#33;&#33;

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Iathick+Mar 21 2005, 08:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Iathick &#064; Mar 21 2005, 08:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by motlissof@Mar 22 2005, 01:13 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Iathick
@Mar 21 2005, 07:46 PM
I have been reading this thread with interest as four years ago I found about and streching and jelqing to increase my cock size.  Not sure if it would work, I said what the _ell and lets give it a try.  Best thing I have ever done in my life&#33;  I now am one of the "big" guys in cock size with a 9" x 6.5" in girth. even thicker at the cock root. So guys with dedication, gains can happen. I enjoy the workouts and right now not sure how much bigger I can grow, but I going to see what time and further workouts will produce.

You said the magic word -- four years. That is first admission of four years other than mine on this post. Good for you. But we need to compare so we can have perhaps two of us to encourage others to stick with the program for four years or more. I went from 6 to 10.5 in length and 5 to 5.25 in girth in those years. And I must add there was steady but slow increase throughout all that time. What about you -- where did you start. Damn you if you say that your girth started at 5 and that expanded in both directions&#33;&#33;

[post=292778]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey man, it does take time to grow a big cock. Its not going to happen in an few months. I started at 5.25x5 back in mid 2000, and have been working out with some intruptions duriing the summer months when everyone is home at my house. Still motivated man, knowing that my hard workouts have provided that heavy thick cock that I have in my hands when I am working, playing, etc. The greatest feeling is knowing that its MINE&#33;&#33;
[post=292790]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I guess you deserve my damnation and praise for going from girth of 5 (how did I guess that one) to 6.5. Next time I grab my penis I am going to do some serious cussing just to imagine the fingers being spread 1.25 inches further apart if I had used your technique of stretching AND jelqing not to mention the improved sexual appetite of the viewing audience. Evidence seems to suggest to me after reading a bunch of posts from thick studs like you that jelqing is the secret to girth gains. You hit upon an experience I have often had, just looking down at that penis makes me say the same thing -- it&#39;s mine, now I can add -- and it would have been chubbier if the owner had had used more of his brain in the past four years.

As far as comparison of length gains, my calculations say that we both gained about 70%, very comparable gains. I presume that your sense of sexual prowess and sexual attractiveness asked in the original posting here for you can be answered -- hugely improved with huge size increase. Great&#33;

MK9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Motlissof,
yes, I believe jelq (the dry way, much more effective and practical) is the key to girth gains. But give a look to the "Horse 440 squeeze" (www.thundersplace.com) for fast gains &#33; Be prepared to say goodbye to your Levis 501&#39;s, though...

Thank you for your wish for 12" for me - my Gawd, that&#39;s 30.5 cm &#33;&#33; I&#39;m used to closer goals, and 11 inches are already a whopping 28 cm &#33;

MK9

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by MK9@Mar 22 2005, 03:10 AM
Motlissof,
yes, I believe jelq (the dry way, much more effective and practical) is the key to girth gains. But give a look to the "Horse 440 squeeze" (www.thundersplace.com) for fast gains &#33; Be prepared to say goodbye to your Levis 501&#39;s, though...

Thank you for your wish for 12" for me - my Gawd, that&#39;s 30.5 cm &#33;&#33; I&#39;m used to closer goals, and 11 inches are already a whopping 28 cm &#33;

MK9
[post=292886]Quoted post[/post]​

Will switch from wet to dry at your suggestion. After all that lubrication for wet method it then is impossible to resume the stretching routine. Thanks for hints.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by bif9x65@Mar 22 2005, 08:36 PM
I also have had good results.

I spent many years at 6 1/4 inches.

Now I am pushing 9.

It takes a lot of work and dedication. But it has been worth it.
[post=293171]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks for confirming the effectiveness of lengthening procedure and also for jabbing me in the ribs about my non-girth gains because of my lengthening only routines. Gotta change that&#33;

trance604

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by bif9x65@Mar 22 2005, 05:36 PM
I also have had good results.

I spent many years at 6 1/4 inches.

Now I am pushing 9.

It takes a lot of work and dedication. But it has been worth it.
[post=293171]Quoted post[/post]​

what kind of timeframe were you looking at for that?

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
what kind of timeframe were you looking at for that?
[post=293236]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Years. It&#39;s an unusual situation in that when I started out I felt stupid and didn&#39;t expect results.

But I got them&#33;

The situation reminds me of...say bowling...lots of people can throw strikes but everyone has a different style and delivery.

I am also reminded of when I had the privilage of cutting my first son&#39;s umbillical (sp) cord. Even though I was using a pair of sharp surgical sizzors the darn thing was TOUGH&#33;

I had to naw my way through it&#33; = the ligaments of the penis are tough too. One must be gentle and firm with both the jelqing stroke and the stretching.

Also. It takes time. And...if you give it a PE workout...don&#39;t expect Superman performance that night. Won&#39;t happen. Gotta give the man a rest.

Later

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by FonsworthBentleyIII@Mar 23 2005, 11:44 AM
lets see some pics&#33;&#33; I find it fishy that no one who&#39;s done stretching can provide any pictorial proof. lets see it&#33;&#33;
[post=293377]Quoted post[/post]​

With time -- hope I can get a totally "at attention" presentation in early April and take my own pictures. If not, floppy in between states will have to do.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I was asked what turned out to be a very provocative question today. In response to my assertions of wanting to continue to 12 inch erect and maybe even further, a 13 incher asked why would I want so much more than the average woman could envelope completely and way beyond what was needed for deep throating and on and on. I was actually stumped to give a truly intelligent answer. That is because when it comes to the penis size, intelligence offers no rationale for our sexual obsessions. I suffer what all men with average sized penises do, continuous, unabated wishing for membership in the superhung club I suppose because secretly we would like to at least vicariouslyn feel like a super stud or have the equipment to look like one. Aside from that there is just pure pleasure and unadultered, wanton luxury in having much more than you need in any and all aspects of life especially in the arena of penis size. A formerly unattainable very significant penis expansion is now disputed by my 75% increase in penis length and by comparable gains in both length and girth from many of you that have been corresponding with me. We rightly are entitled to be proud of what we have because we earned it and want as much more as our intent will allow.

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by FonsworthBentleyIII@Mar 23 2005, 04:44 PM
lets see some pics&#33;&#33; I find it fishy that no one who&#39;s done stretching can provide any pictorial proof. lets see it&#33;&#33;
[post=293377]Quoted post[/post]​

Nada.

I wish I had a before picture to share. I don&#39;t. When I started PE I didn&#39;t know if it would work. I was hopeful, but doubtful. And I felt foolish.

Would before and after pictures be proof? Yes and no. Always the debate. Different angle, different camera, differant lighting, different distance from the camera.

I haven&#39;t paid a penny for any routine. There&#39;s plenty of free info available.

(I made up my own routine anyway. Look at your weenie as if it were a long balloon. Just how many different things can you do to a balloon to make it bigger?)

Regards.

bif

Herti

Just Browsing
Media
It&#39;s interesting, I thought penis enlargement is just a myth and doesn&#39;t work.
But you are the proofs that it works. But isn&#39;t it harmful?
And you have to spend a lot of time, haven&#39;t you?

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Herti@Mar 23 2005, 08:08 PM
It&#39;s interesting, I thought penis enlargement is just a myth and doesn&#39;t work.
But you are the proofs that it works. But isn&#39;t it harmful?
And you have to spend a lot of time, haven&#39;t you?
[post=293508]Quoted post[/post]​

Answer to question 1 -- hell no
Answer to question 2 -- double hell yes, but name one thing worth having in life that does not take a very serious commitment of attitude and time to accomplish. But formerly there was no support group for us -- you could not go to your minister or mother or best friend and confide -- "I am trying to stretch my dick to an enormous length and am not having much success, could you give me a motivational message, please." Fortunately thanks to non commercial sites like lpsg, that is not true any more. If you want more than 9 inches (I didn&#39;t until I had it&#33;), go for it and I will applaude with great gusto every cm that you gain -- just let me know if want applause with great gusto.

FonsworthBentleyIII

Just Browsing
Media
I dont care about befor and after really, I&#39;d just liek to see hwo it looks if it looks stretched, scared, weird, or lopsided, discolored. After visiting thuinders place I can see there might eb something to this. I myself would like to try but i&#39;ve never taken on any longterm projects like this...maybe its time to start.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by FonsworthBentleyIII@Mar 23 2005, 11:45 PM
I dont care about befor and after really, I&#39;d just liek to see hwo it looks if it looks stretched, scared, weird, or lopsided, discolored. After visiting thuinders place I can see there might eb something to this. I myself would like to try but i&#39;ve never taken on any longterm projects like this...maybe its time to start.
[post=293568]Quoted post[/post]​

Yep it is time to start and yep I will post pictures in early April for your amusement (expect that dick that has a head of its own (figuratively speaking) may be a little camera shy, but then we can have the richly wrinkled sausage look which is rather ugly to nonowner of the sausage, but revealing of a future photo success story in size enrichment). I think there are others that have commented here that may also be willing to show their wares as well. Try them. It takes a bit getting use to actually wanting physical evidence of penis size having spent so many years hiding, a facet of personality that I and others seem to be slowly changing with newly magnified size.

MK9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by motlissof@Mar 24 2005, 05:19 PM
Yep it is time to start and yep I will post pictures in early April for your amusement (expect that dick that has a head of its own (figuratively speaking) may be a little camera shy, but then we can have the richly wrinkled sausage look which is rather ugly to nonowner of the sausage, but revealing of a future photo success story in size enrichment). I think there are others that have commented here that may also be willing to show their wares as well. Try them. It takes a bit getting use to actually wanting physical evidence of penis size having spent so many years hiding, a facet of personality that I and others seem to be slowly changing with newly magnified size.
[post=293668]Quoted post[/post]​
OK I accept the challenge... as soon as I&#39;ll have some privacy and as soon as I&#39;ll find the USB connector for my camera &#33; :D
MK9

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by MK9@Mar 22 2005, 03:10 AM
Motlissof,

MK9
[post=292886]Quoted post[/post]​

Have any of you tried this horse 440 squeeze to gain girth. I did today and thought I might have to self admit to local emergency room. Talk about trying to squeeze a camel through eye of needle. Trapping blood in penis with squeeze at root then other hand form a very tiny circle is forced over the head and as it pops out squeezing momentarily (Shit that feels good, maybe a close approximation of successful entry down the throat) then gliding towards other hand to maximize shaft thickening. I should probably take a self resuscitator to my shed next time. Hope this works because though it is masochistically pleasurable it seems designed by some neo-Nazi.

On another front, I had not measured girth in several years so thought the 5.25 was still accurate measure of my girth. Nope, it is a tad over 5.5 so maybe I did gain a bit in broadness though I never aimed for that. Armed with knowledge of this modest gain, I will try with more dedication than ever to master this god awful equine expansion.

AlbertaBeef

Just Browsing
Media
I just have say here that if you are just starting PE and you&#39;re jumping into these intense, advanced girth exercises you are whacked&#33;&#33;&#33; If you go to any PE sites all will tell you you need a good 6 to 8 weeks of regular jelqs and stretches to condition your penis. You guys are starting to scare the shit out of me, if this is kept up then soon you will join the ranks of those with thrombosed veins, severe discolouration and more. Please be cool and start off easy or all you will be doing is searching the inury and remedy forums at these sites to find out how to fix yourself or be a constant visiter to your local urologist. It&#39;s this half cocked stuff that gives PE a bad name. No disrespect to you guys I just had to say this because it bothers me you could be wrecking yourself.