before and after, average vs long penis

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by faceking@May 6 2005, 10:44 PM
>>with a milf 17 years older than me

I dying to hook up with a cougar myself... real 45er who is hot to trot, and can even have put in some aftermarket work.

We need a cougar thread...
[post=308785]Quoted post[/post]​

OK, maybe I'm totally out of it, but WTF is a "cougar???"

And, just to share my own personal secrets with a whole bunch of strangers, I'm 46, my girlfriend is 14 years older -- yes, she is 60. And she is HOT. And she loves sex. And we are very happy! (There is much more to this story regarding each of our personal situations, perhaps that will wait for a cougar thread?)

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by dongalong@May 7 2005, 08:25 AM
Motlissof, yes I do have an irregular line of brownish skin that goes from the tip of my foreskin and zig zags it's way to the line separating the balls on my scrotom.
I remember this line, although a lot straighter, from my childhood. I believe that it has always been there, maybe all that PE manupulatition and masturbation has deformed it a bit. I don't see why stretching would create a longitudinal scar.
What was your growth rate per month? my average is 0.1" at the moment I'd
like to speed it up a little, any suggestions? I do 20mins manual stretching then 3-9hours with an extender, I'm going to start girth exercises because that hasn't grown much.

Faceking, my milf was 43yrs old when I was 26, she always wanted to shag and had disconnected her tubes so no risk of pregnancy and she wasn't afraid to ask for what she wanted, I loved it when she begged me: "fuck me, fuck me, I want your dick inside me now"
However, life hadn't been kind to her and she was completely twisted and jealous,
she was close to the menopause so she became demonic when she was on the blob. Life with her became a misery and the good stuff didn't seem worth the hassle.
[post=308870]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe there is nothing to this brown scar and I too wonder how you get a stretch scar in that direction except as the penis extends the scar I suppose would move with it. Obviously I am not an expert in the exact physiology of a penis lengthened through tough exercises. At 4.5 inches in 4.5 or so years and fairly regular increases throughout that period that translates to about 0.1 or less per month. Your exercises seem quite acceptable to me. You might try this new "expressive stretch" that I am into now -- message me and I will tell you how to find details about it. Basically it is technique where entire package is stretched by pulling through some circular ring or tape roll or whatever and then tugging to left or right or down or up pulling balls and penis over the edge of this "tool". This is reputed to get some stretching directed at more than just the penis but a broader group of tissues. If it works, it is supposed to work more quickly, so will keep you posted here if this post persists that long, otherwise write me in couple months to see how it goes. You cannot imagine how pleased I am that you have been making this progress, there are so many negative thinking critics out there, but we know it works and it works because you work like a slave to make it work. Tom

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Thanks for your advice Tom I might try that sometime.
Who are these negative critics? jealous people with small to average sized penises or people with big ones, annoyed to learn that anyone can be as 'special' as them? :D
Any non believer should go to a PE forum site to see some proof.

Getting back to the topic, I remember when I was shagging doggy style with my 6.5x5", when I looked down it seemed so small even though she was only 5' tall. It still gave her lots of pleasure though!

When it was 7.5x5.5" it was much more satisfying for me, especially watching blowjobs, my dick was about the same height as her face, this sight and watching her try to deep throat it increased my excitement immensely.

I'm looking forward to the advantages of getting into the HUGE catagory: the 'WOW' reaction when she first sees it - this visual stimulation should increase her excitement and therefore pleasure,
the feeling that you are in someway superior to other guys must help with self confidence - when I look in the mirror, naked, it does give me a smug smile to see my cock hang so low compared to several years ago.

Learning girl- to explain my motivation: I do these exercises mainly to feel that I will have the best equipment possible to satisfy my future lovers. I have already learned/tried successfully every technique I could find to give a woman intense pleasure, it really turns me on when I make a woman come many times.
We guys are very competitive by nature, so it's not surprising that some of us, not naturally gifted, will try anything to be the biggest and the best!

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just caught up with this famous thread again, Motlissof, after a couple of months and glad to see that it shows no sign of running out of steam! Inevitable there will be those who think you're bullshitting ... and if you were - and as you say - I don't think you'd have kept the charade going this long.

In any case, I know it works - providing one is prepared to think in terms of years, not months. I'm now well into my third year with the Jes-Extender, which is, I think, a superb invention which has now become just a natural part of my life, and things don't 'feel right' if I'm not wearing it. The permanent sense of stretch is quite erotic! I daren't have any 'goals' just because I never believe I'll get there - despite the evidence of having now attained 9", which would have been beyond my wildest dreams. So I still think reaching 10" to be quite impossible.

But I now have the feeling of a big penis, quite different from a year or so ago. There is a downside actually - specially at night when the feeling of this huge erection keeps me awake for hours. But a small price to pay, I guess you'd say ...
I could say more, but won't, because it sounds like a bit of indulgent showing-off: not at all attractive!

In spite of all that, I'd be interested in your latest stretch techniques, and will message you for some info. if I may. Thanks in advance ...

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Adam875@May 14 2005, 10:00 AM
Just caught up with this famous thread again, Motlissof, after a couple of months and glad to see that it shows no sign of running out of steam! Inevitable there will be those who think you're bullshitting ... and if you were - and as you say - I don't think you'd have kept the charade going this long.

In any case, I know it works - providing one is prepared to think in terms of years, not months. I'm now well into my third year with the Jes-Extender, which is, I think, a superb invention which has now become just a natural part of my life, and things don't 'feel right' if I'm not wearing it. The permanent sense of stretch is quite erotic! I daren't have any 'goals' just because I never believe I'll get there - despite the evidence of having now attained 9", which would have been beyond my wildest dreams. So I still think reaching 10" to be quite impossible.

But I now have the feeling of a big penis, quite different from a year or so ago. There is a downside actually - specially at night when the feeling of this huge erection keeps me awake for hours. But a small price to pay, I guess you'd say ...
I could say more, but won't, because it sounds like a bit of indulgent showing-off: not at all attractive!

In spite of all that, I'd be interested in your latest stretch techniques, and will message you for some info. if I may. Thanks in advance ...
[post=310963]Quoted post[/post]​

You have no idea how pleased I am to have read your post. My original post was intended only as a point of departure for others who might have tried stretching exercises and quit for lack of instant results or others who wondered what would happen if the exercises were continued for a very long time. You were the intended audience on the second count. The bullshit factor certainly enters the mind whenever a claim of almost outrageous magnitude is made by someone that you are not familiar with and penis enlargement is certainly not without its bullshit entourage. Let me share a recent episode that highlighted my feelings about this bullshit business.

I had a very interesting long conversation with a young fellow here and after talking about all sorts of subjects, the subject of comparisons came us as well it might on such a forum. He offered that his increases in size occurred between ages such and such and ask the same of me. I deferred an answer until I could no longer and told him my greatest change started at age 55. There was a long pause and then I reluctantly offered an explanation and then another long pause. I then asked the 64 dollar question -- what one thing in the story, if truthful, would make him believe all was the truth -- another long pause and he admitted that bullshit would fall by the wayside if he could believe the 4.5 years, assuming that I was not a 4 star idiot then without results I most likely did have motivating results if I stuck with anything that long. You and others know this to be the success factor in anything worth anything, time, lots of it and little bits of evidence of success along the way to keep you going forward. You, my man are to be contragulated for being one in the rare breed of individuals, one who is willing to spend an inordinate amount of time pursuing what you want and you will have it.

Second point I would like to share is observation made by a physiologist who was commenting (I suppose honestly) about stretching any part of the body, penis ligaments, etc. and he said that you get successful and injury free expanse of tissue by causing very minute tears in tissue then allowing regrowth to fill these tiny gaps. What really surprised me was that he commented that there is problem in waiting too long for these repairs to heal before proceeding because as the healing progressed the new tissue became toughened and less subject to further stretching. So one must continue progressively stretching, making the small tears, letting them partially heal then making new small tears all the time being careful not to overdo the tearing and not allowing too much time to elapse between stretching episodes. Interesting and sounds plausible.

Third point is the new routine you speak of. I still do the old standby straight out stretches, but as I have stated before this gave length but not much girth so I do a series of jelqs now, called I believe, squashes and bends and also have included some twisted stretches around the opposite wrist from the pulling hand. Most recently I have added this new routine that may stretch tissues deep in pubic area and give a broader base to penis (two guys I have been following are getting a bit of this thickening, but not much here, yet). I am using a roll of large plastic sealing tape and pulling entire package through it and then in all four directions while keeping the other hand straining at the roll of tape to keep it firmly against pubic bone. I have a coffee mug that has both ends removed, but it is so wide that I have yet to grasp the whole package without one or more components slipping back. I will let you know when and if I get any noticeable changes with this new trick. Thanks again for your comments and I wish you continued success. Tom

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Motlisoff, you have proved that if you want a penis so long that it drags along the ground, you can! although it might take 40 years or so.

I'm curious though, at 10" you are right up there in the huge catagory but your goal is to be in the "Oh my God, that'll never fit!" catagory :9
Why aren't you satisfied with your current size?

By the way, I am trying a variation on my exercises, I'm wearing my extender less, up to 6 hours instead of 9. I've bought a Powerjelq device which I use for 20mins, every other day and I have stopped drinking coffee because its vasoconstriction effect shrivels the penis. Instead I am trying some Actigain Penis pills which seem to optimise the blood circulation down there.
I've only been doing this for 2 weeks, too early to see a big improvement, but so far my growth hasn't slowed down, I'll let you know if it has speeded up in 6 weeks time - the end of my experiment.

Adam876, what is your average growth rate per month?
At my current growth rate of 0.1" per month I should reach 10" in a year.

MK9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Motlissof,
have you tried the Infrared light ? I did, and I'm quite happy with the results, in both jelqing and streching. Seems very effective for collagene tissues, as the ligaments are. I've just done 9-10 sessions, but the benefits are great !
Check web pages for IR light benefits...

MK9

ArcanuS

Just Browsing
Media
I have not used any techniques to enlarge my penis 'cose I think I do not need it:). But, in my country is one of the worldest famous hirurgs for penis (we call it urolog-hirurg, I think).... I read that he can make it 2-3'' larger... But I am not interested... I also read that somewhere in Japan is also possible to do that and it is not expensive.....

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by MK9@May 23 2005, 06:29 AM
Motlissof,
have you tried the Infrared light ? I did, and I'm quite happy with the results, in both jelqing and streching. Seems very effective for collagene tissues, as the ligaments are. I've just done 9-10 sessions, but the benefits are great !
Check web pages for IR light benefits...

MK9
[post=313838]Quoted post[/post]​

So the IR helps soften up and perhaps elasticize the ligaments? Sounds like lots less trouble than putting the dick in a bag of rice fresh from the microwave (can you imagine if you put bag in oven about 15 seconds too long. Then calling the dick a sausage might turn out to be a very true nickname.). I will try that because I know several of these exercises could benefit from some preliminary prep work so that stretching,expanding and bending proceed more efficiently.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ArcanuS@May 23 2005, 11:39 AM
I have not used any techniques to enlarge my penis 'cose I think I do not need it:). But, in my country is one of the worldest famous hirurgs for penis (we call it urolog-hirurg, I think).... I read that he can make it 2-3'' larger... But I am not interested... I also read that somewhere in Japan is also possible to do that and it is not expensive.....
[post=313896]Quoted post[/post]​

The man who says that he is totally satisfied with his dick size (as I did for umpteen years) is one who is resigned to the fact (or so thought) that there is really nothing that can be done about it. But if something can be, all bets are off. Thanks for the information that you have forwarded, I will have to examine it and let you know what I think of it. Anything that does not require years and lots of work you can accept as rubbish.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Pappy@May 24 2005, 10:26 PM
motlissof, did you ever stop and think that maybe some of us are satisified with our size?? Some would even like a little less.
[post=314409]Quoted post[/post]​

It has never entered my mind that anyone would ever be satisfied with size or wealth or beauty or property or anything else that gives one a sense of power, self esteem, dominion, pride or any of the other intangible positive feelings all of us aspire to possess throughout life. Large size of penis is no more important than having a dog that has won all the possible prizes it can or a horse that has won the triple crown -- those sort of accomplishments just generate the desire to have more. I've never been totally satisfied with anything, my knowledge, my skills, interpersonal relationships, publications or anything else. I may be on the extreme edge of always striving for more but I never once thought I was any different than anyone else. I consider a longer penis as a very minor part of bettering myself so guess what my thoughts are on the subject. Yep. Thanks for the reality check Pappy, you are a solid citizen resident on this site. Tom

solong

Just Browsing
Media
Say fossiltom,

These are really great posts. I have learned a whole bunch already, and just have a couple of questions for you if you're still watching this.

1. Do you use heat?

2. Do you start pulling just as hard as you end the stretching session, or do you work up to it?

3. If you graduate the stretching, how long will you keep stretching just as hard as you can pull? Is that the 20 minutes?

Just curious, because you are my inspiration now and I intend to start this regimen right away. Thanks.

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
motlissof said:
They will be coming probably the first week in April. In order not to have my wife put me in asylum, I have done this procedure in secret for all these years -- almost caught many times out in my shed! -- so will wait to the camerawork until she is awy with her folks -- promise.
and she didnt notice you went from 6 inches to 10 inches? how did you explain that?

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
manual stretching worked for me. if a fellow is unhappy with his size he should give it a try.

I admit to feeling foolish when I started, but results speak for themselves. thing to keep in mind is that the tendons you are stretching are TOUGH. this is not suppose to tickle or be a massage.

fit_at_50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm intrigued by this PE stuff. It would seem that gains can be made, at some risk of injury, but are they permanent or do you have to spend half your morning yanking on your dick the for rest of your life to keep your gains? It does bother me that there seems to be no positive peer-reviewed medical literature on the subject of manual enlargement. Does anyone have any references from medical journals on jelquing, stretching, etc.?

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fit: I hope that someone can point to you some medical literature because I would like to read it myself. Regarding your concerns, some men p e incrementally thru the day. For example, stretching and dry jelqing can be done on bathroom breaks if a man has privacy--his own office bathroom, etc. A standard routine/regimen can be half an hour to an hour a day or longer or shorter as time permits.

Regarding injury, listening and observing your body as you engage in p e are key. Anything that causes great pain should be avoided. Some men recommend moderate discomfort in the stretching. As for me, it is easy to discern too much pain or stress on my unit in any p e activity.

Men into weight training and building their bodies have an easy time with jelqing and p e. They are already into the mechanics of a routine and know that gains come slowly. As with body building, once you get where you want to be, routine maintenance is what you need. I have a friend on Thundersplace who says he has added lots of girth and lenght thru pumping. He has hit his max and says he pumps four times a month to keep it. I havent got there yet although I have added a little over a half inch in girth and a little over 3/4 inch in lenght. This stuff is intriquing and I feel that it is only a matter of time before medical science looks into it. BBC or some British network has already interviewed several men who claim to have gained lots in size. I have seen references to Channel 4 in London and comments from many guys online who saw the programs. Men into p e talk of cementing their gains and maintenance. Hope this helps.

fit_at_50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bif9x65 said:
Brickbat speaks the truth.

I wonder if improper technique, differing physiologies & impatience account for why some guys do not get results.
From my reading on thunderspace.com it appears that most of the injuries were the result of overzealous technique but some at least appear to follow the basic rules and still get hurt. I have no doubt that this works but I would like to see some controlled study over a period of years documenting the true rate of injury and how much maintainence is required to keep the gains.