before and after, average vs long penis

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A controlled study might neccessitate a number of guys willing to "drop their drawers" and produce a stiffy. I am like Motlissof--from the old school of propriety. Generation X or Y or Z might be willing to do that. Most of the guys on Thunders are straight and anonymously post, some with pictures. If this controlled study could be done with anonymity and no facial shots, the medical community might get some takers. Just my thoughts. It is only a matter of time I feel before the principles of penis enlargement become pretty much mainstream among men. A high percentage of men want a bigger dick.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
New here and just found this thread. Thought I would add my 2 cents worth.

Yes PE does work. I started with a self developed program in Nov. '99. Saw some immediate hint of gain with my own exercises before I ordered a program. Six weeks later when I finally received the program, I had already gain .5" L and .25" G.

I started PE with an erect size of 7"L x 5.5"G and 4.5" flaccid length. Sixteen months later I was at my present size of 8.5"L x 6.25"G and 7" flaccid. The largest I acheived was 8.75" so guess I lost a .25" since then.

I was and guess am still a member of PEForum and Thunders. Was a moderator at the PEForum. Might be of interest, there was a reference to "between the cheeks" or "butt stretcher" earlier in this thread, do a search on google for "fowfer"[my handle.]

solong

Just Browsing
Media
Guest said:
jayranner1: Not to totally destroy your statement here, but I will: The penis is not a muscle, so you cannot work it out. Stretching the penis even for the hour or two you did every day will not give any permanent results. Your method has been dissproved by scientific facts. The ONLY ways to increase the size of your penis PERMANENTLY is either by use of a penile traction device, surgery, or both. I hate people like you that claim you can fool with your penis and get a horse cock. Jelqing does not work either.

Guest: You know, you are really getting tiresome. I nor anybody else here is really interested in your ranting, and to say that you only go by the scientific evidence is really quirky, since you are obviously not a scientist, anyway.

Regarding the comment that the penis is not a muscle: You are right, and there isn't anybody here who denies it, I don't think. What's that got to do with anything? We aren't developing it as a muscle, you know? It is erectile tissue, and that isn't "muscular." But then, Ubangi lips are not muscle tissue, either, and they stretch that. Their necks get stretched too. How do dey do dat? Well, they keep tension on them. And you would tell the entire tribe, "YOU'RE CRAZY! You can't do that! I don't care what you think you've done. Our scientists all agree that it's impossible and I only listen to scientists!"

Listen, screwball. I'm a scientist, and I know how nuts scientists themselves can be. So the only real scientific observation is from a neutral perspective, observing that which DOES WORK, and then setting yourself to explain it.

You do not start from a biased viewpoint if you are scientific. Very few scientists are really scientific. And if they want to be observers from an unbiased point of view, well, there's no money or grants in that. So a true scientist is a very lonely person, usually, and ends up playing with himself.

Now, ther is one advantage to that! He studies it scientifically, keeps recores of his progress, and ends up with a very large cock!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just so everyone knows, "Guest" denotes a member who has been gone from LPSG from some time. They are not all the same person. The real username is usually in bold at the beginning of a post (i.e. "jayranner1"). You can also tell when a post was written by the date and time in the upper-left hand corner of the post.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started foreskin restoration a few years ago. I'm over halfway there , yeah!

I was cut really, really tight, no loose skin at all, tight as a drumskin. I was just over 7.5 inches when I started and am now at just over 8 inches. No wonder sex was so painful. My girth has also increased a little, probably due to the fact that the skin isn't stretched so much anymore.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for reviving this thread that I started with much trepidation about a year ago. I expected some naysayers but not the tidal wave that the thread got, but much open discussion seems to have resulted and much positive reinforcement in this recent revisiting. Many guys using stretch and jelq techniques that have been applied religiously for a long time and have used care in not exceeding what the body can safely handle have achieved quite remarkable gains in penis length and girth. Just to let you know, I have not quit, quite the contrary, with the encouragement of many positive letters I have received I still maintain a daily routine but I must admit to a problem. Whereas I used short periods of stretching several times a day in first five years, I dropped that to one longer period each day for past 11 months -- I am now convinced that was a mistake since gains have been meager in this time. In one of the posts, the comment was made that stretch techniques seem to work best when applied for short intense periods and repeated several times a day.

I concur with the idea that many short-term intense stretches are probably much more effective at creating the microtears in the penis ligaments leading to lengthening and safer than one gigantic stretch session. Also it seems, from reading at least, that stretching should occur in several directions to get maximum torsion on all the ligaments near the penis base. Therefore, I now do a few varied stretches but concentrate on one particularly strong one, the foot long stretch. This stretch involves placing a heel on top of the opposite wrist that is clutching the penis head in an "okay" grip and pushing firmly away from the body and also in downward direction.

I also include a modification of this by first pulling the right leg up tightly against the body with heel touching the groin, reaching the right hand out and around this leg at the ankle and grabbing the penis head with this hand, pulling the penis till it is "anchored" on top of the leg and then rotating this leg outward in the hip socket. This gives a super stretch to the ligaments on the left side of the penis. Then repeat with the other leg and hand. If you want to try this modification and it is not clear what awful torture I am describing, write and I will describe in more detail. Thanks again guys for being a support group. Tom