Before and After Pics

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by nat_t86, Nov 14, 2006.

1. nat_t86

nat_t86 New Member

Hi there! I'm really liking this site, especially to chat with hot hung guys.. and when I saw this section, I was surprised that there are actual methods to make your penis bigger! If I only I knew these before to tell past bf's LOL :p... Anywho.. I was just wondering.. do you guys have before and after pics of your old smaller dick and new bigger dicks? That'd be interesting to see! If only there were natural ways to make breasts bigger like that :p LOL

2. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sems I sent a PM originally instead of posting. (was trying to get user info)... but, here it goes...
    Some of us are just natural, havn't done any enhancemnts. Enhancements, in some cases, would not be beneficial. Same with breast enhancements.

3. avg_joe

Gold Member

Buddy, you are in the wrong place. This place is the large penis support group, which means you should be the owner of the big penis. If you want to learn how to enlarge your penis, go to Free Penis Enlargement

4. Latiszari

Latiszari New Member

Albums:
    This is an interesting link, avg joe!!! I didn't know this...

5. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Average Joe, the last time I checked she is a female unless you know something I don't! WE DON'T TELL ANYONE WITH LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS TO GO ANYWHERE! She doen't have a penis and you owe her an apology. THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT A LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

6. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

A straightforward question merits a straightforward answer.

Sorry, I've never had a smaller dick. Just that one in the gallery - it's always been like that. I can't take any credit for it, it's just one of Mother Nature's jests.

7. avg_joe

Gold Member

OMG, I am so sorry for what I said in the above post. That is so embarrassing. I apologize for my previous post. Sorry. Thanks tripod.

8. nat_t86

nat_t86 New Member

thanks hun... lol... i see we actualy have a gentleman in the room! :)

i'm not looking for ways to make a guy's dick bigger LOL.. i was just curious to see before&after photos :p lol

9. nat_t86

nat_t86 New Member

LOL dont' worry about it avg_joe... it's okies.. it was just a misunderstanding :p.... LOL

i guess the majority of people here already got big ones LOL... which is totally hot.. natural all the way :D LOL

10. gnat

gnat New Member

so does that mean that us with itty bitty pee ppe's have to leave and find the door?:frown1:

11. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well nat_t86, I have a couple of before pics on page three of this link, scattered throughout the pages are pics of the post enlargement, although I was about 30 lbs. skinnier in the before pics then in the after pics! That will sway the difference a tiny bit, but only in length!:smile:

There's all kinds of us here, it's the diversity that makes it great!!!!!!!!!!!! F**k the haters!!!!!!!!

12. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted