Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello dear fellow PE-ers

I've been doing PE for a while (years). Occasionally, but several times a week. I also just love doing it. I've done, bought and tried several things. Look at my pictures in my albums. Once started with jelqing, then static manual stretching, ADS, Bathmate and now a narrow cylinder air pump. After a PE session it is of course always bigger and/or thicker, and I like the feeling and how it has visual changed.

But when I look at what it's yielded permanently over all these years, it's almost nil considering the time I've put into it.
Indeed it has grown in the pump, but not unpumped. Indeed I could stretch it much further, but after that it just goes back to old condition.

So I'm starting to wonder if it actually works. Doctors and medical people also say that it is not possible and that it is nonsense. Of course, product sellers say it works, but that's their business. Even creams or pills could increase your cock by 1 inch in a few days/weeks.

I am very curious about correct and honest before and after photos.
So when you started PE (a while ago) and now.

(Not befor and after a PE session. I believe your P changed :) )

Do you have these?
Or where can I find these?
How did you manage this?
What worked best for you?

I would like to know if I should exert myself more, or perhaps do other exercises.

I'm 20cm/7.87" BPEL with a circumference of 15cm/5.9", so I have no complaints.
But I would like to 20cm None-bpel and 16cm circumference.

I hope you can convince me and others to continue or to start with PE, by means of honest before and after photos.
And ofcourse a good advice of how you get your gains.

I'm in a bit of a mental PE dip.

Much thnx mates!

Greetings Leo

Last edited:

JoeyFTW

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm just starting out to be honest so I'll be very interested to read the comments and see some progress pictures, I'm using a Bathmate Hydro but I definitely want to move on to the better stuff like LApump when the Bathmate has nothing left to give.

Reactions: Leobakker

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know that PE is not permanent and neither is being fit permanent. I believe that when you want to be fit you need to have a fitness regimen and when you want to have penis enlargement you need a PE regimen. This is working for me today and tomorrow as long as I’m doing the work to get there and stay there. This is me at 67 y/o. B9459264-E777-42B1-B5F9-541BC5B72D0D.jpeg

Me at 60 6DD8E6E2-9E13-49B5-93B2-4B6C50CD6064.jpeg
before pumping

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I added ~2 inches in length. I did a lot of stretching with a heating pad before, after and sometimes during. I did mostly manual stretching and an extender, which I've made a post on. I also did some hanging.

I added only .25" in girth, and that was from clamping and edging. I never really got gains from pumping.

After I was done with PE, I added hyaluronic acid for girth.

Attachments

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that PE is not permanent and neither is being fit permanent. I believe that when you want to be fit you need to have a fitness regimen and when you want to have penis enlargement you need a PE regimen. This is working for me today and tomorrow as long as I’m doing the work to get there and stay there. This is me at 67 y/o. View attachment 75622801
Me at 60 View attachment 75622961 before pumping
Thnx! And what is your routine?

Reactions: atatpoat

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I added ~2 inches in length. I did a lot of stretching with a heating pad before, after and sometimes during. I did mostly manual stretching and an extender, which I've made a post on. I also did some hanging.

I added only .25" in girth, and that was from clamping and edging. I never really got gains from pumping.

Thnx!!! And what was your routine and in what time?

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thnx!!! And what was your routine and in what time?
Length gains occurred over ~8 years. Initial .25" girth gains probably occurred over 1-2 years. But I'd switch between having a very intense routine for months at a time and having no routine for months.

My routine would vary over the years, but what seemed most effective was 1) heating pad 5-10mins before and after stretching; 2) manual stretches in each direction for 30 sec. or 1 min holds (I later included a large wooden dowel to do fulcrum stretches); Wearing an extender as much as possible (prefer to use the advanced extender method I've posted about while keeping a heating pad over the top); 4) wearing a sleeve as much as possible to keep my flaccid stretched (i used a theraband wrap as a sleeve)

For girth, I would clamp with a piece of 550 paracord around the base and edge til my dick turned black, take a break and then go back to it. But others have had better girth results than me, so I don't necessarily recommend this method. I personally never noticed permanent results from pumping, though many others have. And I never kept a consistent jelq routine, but have read about good results.

As I said I also did some hanging and I do recommend it if you have the time and privacy needed. I either had roommates or lived with family for nearly all of my PE years, which limited what I could do.

As far as stretching goes, stretch every day and as much as possible. If you're brand new to PE don't go all out right away.

mav9x7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Your girth looks massive. Nice work

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Length gains occurred over ~8 years. Initial .25" girth gains probably occurred over 1-2 years. But I'd switch between having a very intense routine for months at a time and having no routine for months.

My routine would vary over the years, but what seemed most effective was 1) heating pad 5-10mins before and after stretching; 2) manual stretches in each direction for 30 sec. or 1 min holds (I later included a large wooden dowel to do fulcrum stretches); Wearing an extender as much as possible (prefer to use the advanced extender method I've posted about while keeping a heating pad over the top); 4) wearing a sleeve as much as possible to keep my flaccid stretched (i used a theraband wrap as a sleeve)

For girth, I would clamp with a piece of 550 paracord around the base and edge til my dick turned black, take a break and then go back to it. But others have had better girth results than me, so I don't necessarily recommend this method. I personally never noticed permanent results from pumping, though many others have. And I never kept a consistent jelq routine, but have read about good results.

As I said I also did some hanging and I do recommend it if you have the time and privacy needed. I either had roommates or lived with family for nearly all of my PE years, which limited what I could do.

As far as stretching goes, stretch every day and as much as possible. If you're brand new to PE don't go all out right away.
Much thnx for you big respons mate!!!

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thnx! And what is your routine?
Hi Leobakker,
I have a six day a week regimen that starts by getting hard and inserting my oiled cock and balls in a 2.75" dia cylinder for a few minutes (up to ten minutes) watching it grow until it has widened enough to fill it, then take it out and put my erection in a 3.0" dia cylinder until it too gets bigger in dia or at 10 minutes, then I insert my oiled erection and balls in a two stage cylinder, for another 15 minutes. I take my now massive cock and balls out and place a cock ring made of silicone around both cock and balls. I wear this cock ring all day at work and take it off after I get off at night. Sleep over night without anything on my cock and balls to give it a rest. Then repeat the regimen again the next morning. This regimen is working well for me.

RedDevilCock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Through intense jelqing I managed to go from 5 1/2" mid erect girth to 6 1/2". I was into PE for many years, but in the last year or so I have cut back to almost nothing but have kept that one inch of new girth.