before and after pictures?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, I think that I only increased my length by a half an inch or an inch maybe, depending on how good my erection is. My girth gain was pretty intense and you can tell that I have gotten addicted to the fatness and have gone overboard a bit! lol!!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here is a link to a post I made a couple of weeks back with a pic before I started pumping and a pic from after 7 or so years of vacuum pumping. I hope this helps.

http://www.lpsg.org/1257463-post22.html

Yep, I think that I only increased my length by a half an inch or an inch maybe, depending on how good my erection is. My girth gain was pretty intense and you can tell that I have gotten addicted to the fatness and have gone overboard a bit! lol!!!

See? Black men are bigger. :biggrin1:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jesus... penis pumps turn a dick into a monster huh?! they kind of scare me though, i dont wana hurt my junk! and why does it look like eveyrone can only get a semi after they pump it? can u get it rock hard?

Media
In my gallery there are different pictures taken at different times. The first (The one taken with a cheap 3 MP camera) and the 2nd to last taken with a Nikon D80. In the first one I was 7.5 and had a slight downward curve, and in the second one my penis is much more rigid, bigger head, noticeably more veins, and an extra .5 an inch and thicker. I posted it at 7.8 I am 8 inches now. Its not much of a difference in size gains, but it has undoubtedly gotten healthier.

F.Y.I- Doing inconsistent amounts of P.E. (Jelqs and ULIs). I suppose if I continued with my sessions for longer than the 2 weeks, I would have gotten better results.

hapa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It may be hard to tell from the pictures since they're not always at the same distance, but mine has grown around 1" in length and .5"-.75" around. Just jelqs and stretches mostly.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Aphradight

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just posted a pic taken after this morning's girth pump. Cylinder put on before showering. Then after shower, drying my hair, shaving and brushing my teeth (approximately 20 minutes), took it out of the cylinder and snapped the pic.

Attachments

Reactions: deleted21392561