Before and after using penis extenders with pictures if possible

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Tyler6969, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Tyler6969

Tyler6969 New Member

Post your experiences using penis extenders with before and after measurements and pictures . Include what extender you use . Also any supplements that help with enlargement or naturally increase test
    Thanks

2. torontobjj

torontobjj Active Member

Good luck with this. I would say about 90% of men who do PE don't have before pics...some don't have after. You know how many dick pics I have before PE? Zero. You know how much I have after? Zero. You know how many times I took pics of my dick in my life? Zero. Probably never will.

Yeah, yeah I know I'm a prude but in real life more people don't risk this . What you see online is a very small, small minority of exhibitionist who enjoy showing their penis. I would wager most men in PE are lurkers, I would wager most don't even care to share their experiences. This is a very private thing thus the lack of pics. Look how inactive posts are on PE boards but look at the views. That is the story here. Most PE guys are lurkers.

3. evolution

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Interesting, because there seems to be very supportive groups posting/sharing about foreskin restoration. You wouldn't think they'd be so different.

4. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, tbh I totally understand why it's different. There is a whole anti-circ lobby and tons of guys who don't like the fact that they got their foreskin removed without being asked. Plus there is nothing involved such as competition. A foreskin is nothing special but lots of guys think the bigger the better and they probably don't want others to be as big or bigger than they are. So foreskin restoration is hardly comparable to PE imho.

5. StoomyDean

StoomyDean New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice