before I convince myself otherwise

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I'm gonna put this pic here, I took it with my laptop on an awkward position, and is not as big as some guys here, but whatever.

man I think it looks good and manly. I also like your thick dark pubes, always think theyre a good frame for a nice cock. Guys with pubes like yours should never shave or trim IMHO -- whereas guys without that much may as well go ahead and trim or even get rid of it all. Just personal taste.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The cock is fine looking, and the body is downright handsome. Thanks for sharing.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nice body, nice cock and balls, like the bush around the base. u have a good toned and dark body. what's not to like bud? tell ur therapist! LOL

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It looks like you've got two hands worth. That's one hand more than many people. Add some pictures to your gallery. Click on gallery at the top left, then below that it will say My Profile · My Photos and Videos · My Favorites

Click on My Photos and Videos and add some more pictures so we can see it better. I don't think penises shrink. I mean,... you know what I mean. Maybe you're just depressed and it's not getting as hard as usual because your sexual interest is not there.