Before Jelqing...

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by k1NG, Mar 23, 2009.

1. k1NG

k1NG New Member

Alright, I've decided to go ahead and Jelq my way into adding more girth to my penis. I'm pretty much happy with the length (7 inches semi erect, 7.5 full erect) *but I don't mind gaining that extra inch...* but I just want to gain just a tad bit more girth (4.5 girth, don't mind being at least 5.0 - 5.5 or some where in the 5 area). Now, before I do so, how long would this take? I don't expect to see results over night or weeks, so are we talking months? Years? Decades? o_o Also, how long should I spend time Jelqing? I've read it should take you (after warming up and what-not) 5 minutes, then I've read it should take you 30 - 45 minutes (in which I don't see how that's possible... you're only starting off milking your penis 100 times ( 1 jelq should take less than 2 - 3 seconds if I read correctly). My final question is, will this work? I'm not trying to grow to be some 9 inch monster with a 6 inch girth, just trying to add a bit more girth to it and POSSIBLY a tad bit more length.. kind of like touching it up.

- Thanks in regard, K1NG.

#1 k1NG, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Just follow the basic routine outlined by Big Al. It is a "sticky" so it is on the top of all posts.

I do a hot towel wrap for 5 minutes. About half way through, I "reheat" the towel.
    I put my penis in a cup of hot water for about 2 minutes in between jelq sets.

The key is to start out slow, then build. Think of this as a long term project. Give yourself at least 6 months. Although you will probably achieve your very reasonable goal in less time. Worse case scenario is 6 months.

My first week, I only did 100 jelqs per session. I broke it up into 2 sets of 50 rep sets.
    Second and third week 2 sets of 100 sets. (200 jelqs total)
    Fourth week 3 sets of 100 sets.
    And so on.
    I never jelq two days in a row to make sure I have a good recovery. Less is more. I focus on quality.
    At first my jelqs were quick when I used baby oil with aloe vera and vitamin E.
    When I switched to Vaseline, total moister conditioning with vitamin E & A and pro vitamin B5, I was able to slow down the jelqs.

I have not mentioned stretching because you want girth. Length and girth are by products. But, Jelq will help more with girth.

Because of this extra care and slow and steady approach, I never got the red spots and brusing or discoloration that people keep talking about here. Think long term and it will be worth it.
    Less is more.
    Consistency is key.
    Chart your progress.
    To show you how far along I am, I am currently doing 3 sets of 300 jelqs per session. (900 total) It sounds like a lot but is is not. Time flys. But I will reduce that when I come back from my one week break when I start my third cycle in about 2 weeks.

3. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Oh, I forgot to mention. I also take vitamin E pills and fish oi pillsl as a supplement. Nutrition and rest are important for a good recovery.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Wish-4-8 answered quite nicely :)

The usual ratio of gains is 2 (length) : 1 (girth). Adding 1 inch in girth will take anywhere between several months to a year or more- depending on how committed you are to the program, how well you balance your workouts and your recovery, and your genetics.

#4 Big Al, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  5. fredski49

fredski49 Member

how have the gains been coming with that routine wish 4 8?

6. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I keep getting these questions so I will post up a replyI gave to a fellow member here that should answer everyones' questions about me.

"I started in January. Actually, December 30, 2008, or the first week of January.
    I am on the last week of my second cycle. When I started, I measured just a hair above 6", really aroused. Now, I measure 7", really aroused and bone press. I guess it is almost an inch gain in length. I do not really measure girth. I started at 5" girth and am probably an 1/8 or a 1/4 above that.

900 hundred seems like a lot, but it is not. Especially the way I do it. It is not 900 straight through. My hands would die!. I dont take 2-3 seconds per jelq. Ever count to 3? That is long. I do not see how anyone can do it. Maybe if I had a 9" penis. i do it in sets of 300 at a time, 3 times. My jelq reps will last about 1-1/2 seconds. I try to slow them down.

Here is my current routine. But keep in mind, the numbers will change but the basic order is the same the same.

-Hot wraps for 5 minutes. At the halfway mark I reheat the towel and I give a little tug.
    -Then I do a set of 20 JAI Stretches. (basically 2 second tugs in every direction) This takes the place of the Oriental Massage that I never quite understood.
    So that is Out, Down, Up, Left, Right, and Down again, 20 times each. It takes about 5 minutes.
    -Then I do a hot wrap for 2 minutes.
    -I do another Set of JAI the same way.
    -This time I place my penis in a long cup of hot water for 2 minutes. It gets really hot.
    Then I do one last set of stretching in every direction but I hold out the stretch for 55 seconds.
    -Another hot water cup for 2 minutes.
    Now the Jelqs.
    I will start with 300. 150 of them go up and out and I do them while I am sitting.
    then I stand up and do 150 with a downward stroke.
    The first set gets the blood flowing.
    I do a 2 minute hot water cup.
    Basically I repeat this 2 more times with variations on altering between the standing and sitting jelqs.
    I end it with a 5 minute hot water cup.
    Keep in mind that i am constantly re-lubing, especially after the hot water cups.

The difference in the progression is that I add more reps.
    I use to only do one set of JAI.
    The long stretch was for only 30 seconds at first.
    I started with only 2 sets of 50 jelqs.
    I do 900 now because I have to. Just like working out. You get stronger, you need more weight.

The routine is pretty basic. I have not gotten into those fancy stretches or techniques.
    My goal is to hit 7 1/2 bone pressed in length. I will take the girth that will naturally come with it. After that, I may got for 8" bone press, but definetly no more than that.

So, I have been doing it for almost 3 months. I am on the last week of my second cycle.
    When I take a week off and come back, I may go back down to 300 jelqs.

I realize that my routine my seem excesive with the hot wraps. But my penis has never gotten those red spots, discoloration, or brusing, or puffy-ness taht I keep reading about. Common sense takes part. If I get too erect, I stop, wait, then go again. If I feel pain, I stop and call it a day. I never had to stop but on one or 2 cases I wanted to do 300 jelqs and only did 250. You gague it. No pain no gain does not apply here.

One more thing, the stamina work I do thoughout the day. I will do my PC squeezes while I am driving and stuff.

Also, Since I never jelq two days in a row, I sometimes will edge myself or balloon my penis on the off day to see how big I can get. I also follow the rule not to masterbate 5 hours before or after a PE session.

Well, Good luck and remember, Only add more when you body needs more."

Draft saved Draft deleted