Beginner Pump buying suggestions?

D_ksekcltyaecuhcir

Experimental Member
Media
hey, i'm looking into the idea of buying a penis pump (wanna get a thicker girth) but im new to all this pumping stuff.

i'm wondering whats a good pump to invest in that would do the job well, but also be affordable for a beginner.

i'm probably not the first to ask this question, but i wont be the last either.
thanks in advance, guys.

Jude x

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well look, does pumping give permanent gains? In my opinion, and I've pumped for a few years now, no.

Does pumping allow you to become accustomed to pumping and therefore being able to pump up larger, faster? Yes.

I would not look into it as a permanent size increaser, its more like a toy you can use the night you plan to have some fun with your partner.

If you still want to pick up a pump, don't go cheap. I use velseal myself which I got from pumptoys.com

But to each his own.

Alacrity

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll answer this from the perspective of you wanted to begin pumping as fast as possible spending as little as possible.

The most frugal answer, if you are resourceful, is to make one. I even cut the bottom of a 2-litre soda bottle, and put aquarium air hose in the top, sealed around it with polymer clay, and was able to pump my whole package just with my mouth. Didn't cost anything and my balls were almost twice their volume in five minutes since I thought of the idea.
I'd highly recommend making a pump in this manner with whatever you can find right away as it is quite fun to see and feel such immediate results.

Now for a more proper pump.. a private and cheap way of making one, which is more comfortable, will result in the custom shaped pump in my gallery. Get a wax candle larger than your unit, and carve it until it's dimensions are say 1/4" more than your own. more space than you need is better than not enough, which is why my prototype has such a large head area. And so extra water can be filled in there as I warm up in the shower with it.. Next once you have your 'new you' carved out get from the hardware store one of those two-part epoxy plunger things. Actually I bought four or five, all the kind that cure in less than 5 minutes. Use something like a small old paintbrush to spread epoxy on the wax unit. Several layers will be needed because the vacuum will tend to draw the sides inward. Between drying I had a pump made in two days, cost under $20 including the tubing. Once at least two layers are over the whole thing (no gaps) Put it in a pot of nearly boiling water and the wax will melt out. This method allows for a perfect fit, just larger than your base diameter.

I feel kinda silly for writing this up when you don't require something so customizable, but as everyone most likely has epoxy and some tubing at a store nearby this is the fastest and cheapest way I can think of to get started. All the 'real' pumps have breakable moving parts, may not be able to be used in the bath, run the risk of someone else opening the mail and so on.

Last edited:

js250

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go to edenfantasys.com. It has reviws written by people who use the stuff first. If you decide to get anything, you can use my discount code, 15% off. TK9. good luck, hope this helps.

D_ksekcltyaecuhcir

Experimental Member
Media
thanks for the replies :)
Alacrity, as fun and more secretive it would be to make one, i suck at making things. it would take me months to do that, and i'd be lost if i broke it.
its not a matter of getting one as quickly as possible, its just that I dont want to spend a lot of money on something that i've not tried before. if i disliked it i would be skint for ages haha. but i also want something thats durable. a lot of the pumps online look like they would disintegrate over time and usage; if i do enjoy pumping, i would like to carry on doing it and not buy another (unless i need a bigger one).
so what im looking for is a good quality made pump, that would last a lifetime. that isnt as expensive as the pumps for advanced users.
thanks anyway tho mate :D

boinkerz, i'll look into velseals. and that site pumptoys is pretty good. thanks :)

js250, thanks a bunch, if i get anything from there i'll be sure to tell you first :)

thanks again, guys x

ssmo

1st Like
Media
xTheScouserx
user_offline.gif

what the fuck ur cock how is so big?