Beginner... Thinking about jelqing.

B_15minutesold

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi. The past few days I have been crusing this forum reading what I can about jelqing. I'm intrigued - but I'm also a little cautious. It seems that a lot of the success stories I'm reading have guys in the 5" range moving up to the 6"/7" range. Has anyone started in the 7" length range and built up to 8"? I'm happy with my girth, and I'm willing to give it a go for the next few months - I just don't want to be barking up the wrong tree, or risking injury for nothing. Thanks to any who have been there and can shed some light.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are interested check out pegym.com or thundersplace.org and read up. There are instructional videos and pictures. While PE has worked for many, some report investing quite a bit of time without gains, so I wouldn't consider it a given. Also expect to put in quite a bit of time and don't expect any quick results. You may or may not see significant gains after a couple of months. Injuries have been reported and you should read up on them and make your own judgment.

To answer your question, I started with a BPEL of about 6.5" or so but I had been around 7" when younger. I am currently 8" BPEL so an inch longer than when I was young, but 1.5" longer than when I started PE. You might consider .5" of that gain as length "reclaimed" if you wish. In addition, I have gained about .5" in circumference. That was after about 3 years, although most of the length gain was in the first 18 months.

bryanstud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a history of some duration that might be of help to you and others interested in jelqing. I inadvertently got into manual jelqing when I was about 14. I found that jelqing after masturbating felt good and so I did it a lot. At 14 I measured 6 x 5 which at the time having nothing to compare to I thought was small. By the time I reached 18 I had grown to 7.5 x 5.5, I'm now 24 and measure 9+ x 5.8 - 6. I can't tell you if the steady increase in size is just natural growth or a combination of that and the result of consistent and frequent jelquing. I still jelq periodically, but jo a lot less as my sex life is quite active. I do believe that 9", while it looks great at the gym, is an impediment to
casual sex. I've been turned down for sex frequently once my intended partner has seen my size...they usually settle for a bj...which, I enjoy, but the experience is frustrating. In longer term relationships, when I've gained the trust of the partner, I use lots of foreplay, patience and lube. Certainly causing painful sex is a sure way not to be invited to return for more. If you want to discuss this more, pls pvt me.

Detroittothetop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a history of some duration that might be of help to you and others interested in jelqing. I inadvertently got into manual jelqing when I was about 14. I found that jelqing after masturbating felt good and so I did it a lot. At 14 I measured 6 x 5 which at the time having nothing to compare to I thought was small. By the time I reached 18 I had grown to 7.5 x 5.5, I'm now 24 and measure 9+ x 5.8 - 6. I can't tell you if the steady increase in size is just natural growth or a combination of that and the result of consistent and frequent jelquing. I still jelq periodically, but jo a lot less as my sex life is quite active. I do believe that 9", while it looks great at the gym, is an impediment to
casual sex. I've been turned down for sex frequently once my intended partner has seen my size...they usually settle for a bj...which, I enjoy, but the experience is frustrating. In longer term relationships, when I've gained the trust of the partner, I use lots of foreplay, patience and lube. Certainly causing painful sex is a sure way not to be invited to return for more. If you want to discuss this more, pls pvt me.

what was your routine ?

Im 20 days in and i have been doing around 300 normal jelqs and 90 v jelqs for 5 days on 2 days off. its a beginner routine i found on thundersplace. what do you think of this ?

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to do jelqing, starting with more length (in the 9's). Can consistently achieve 10" erections now, but I took a serious 2 day on, 1 day off, 2 day on, 2 day off routine. Took about 3-4 months, and for the longest I didn't really see any gains.
Just be safe and start small, and gradually work your way into more intensity and more reps. You should see gains. I am returning back to my routine, it worked so well.
(Quit due to ex-gf complaining about it being any bigger, but, now they are an ex)