Beginning PE, and Documenting

miamiman0690

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK I have just begun the beginners routine that has been stickied in this forum. I am keeping a detailed log in Excel format and over time I hope to post that log, assuming that I see gains. I currently measure between 7" and 7.5" long BPEL, and 6" base girth, 5.5" midshaft. I will be doing all length measurements using BPEL, unless several ppl on here would like me to measure in additional ways. Now is the time to ask...I also am keeping track of flaccid length and girth, as right now I am 5.5" BPEL long and 4.5" girth...

I am not quite sure what my goal is, something inside me has that "bigger is better" mentality, but I don't want to get too big. Ideally if I could get to between 8" and 8.5" BPEL, while also reducing my fat pad, and getting my girth to be not less than 6" at any point on the shaft then I would be happy. I'm not too concerned about my flaccid length, but i'm keeping track of it just for kicks.

If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to post and I will try to keep this thread updated. I am going to measure myself every 2 weeks, but still record the exercises that I do every day/every other day.

Also I am taking Before & After pictures which I will post after any significant gains :p

Thanks ppl...