Behind the barn

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Imported, Jan 7, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

awestruck: I had been working for Hank Miller for a couple of days. I was on break from college and glad to have the chance to make some money. Hank had a small farm that he mostly worked with summer help. He was a rough hewn country kind of guy around 50. While in the barn, Hank made comment about his prize horse's penis, "Bet ya aint seen one that long before ... have ya city boy." Hank then asked me to follow him around the barn. I obeyed but was surprised by what followed.
    Hank - "I need to take a leak boy."
    Me - "I'll meet you around front then."
    Hank - "Nope. Stay here and keep me company. Besides, I'd like you to see my pecker!" He then reached into his coveralls and pulled out the largest penis I had ever seen and let it hang freely. About 9 inches were hanging out from his zipper. His penis was also very thick - perhaps about slightly less thick than a soda can. He had a long forskin that completely covered his massive cockhead and masculine veins ran along the length of his reddish manhood.
    Hank laughed and said, "Well boy, this is the largest cock in the county. I'm sure you haven't seen one this size." Hank then shook his penis up and down standing just 5 feet away from me. I was really surprised that he was really completely flacid. I wondered how big Hank must be when hard.
    Hank - "Boy, what do you think of it?"
    I blinked still focued on the giant manhood in front of me.
    Me stuttering - "Hank, I don't know what to say. It really is big - very impressive."
    Hank then pulled back his long forskin revealing the amazing cockhead which appeared to be just under 3 inches. As Hank did this, he let loose a long blast of piss that landed about 2 feet from me. Hank continued to pee for almost 2 minutes while resting his penis in the entire palm of his rough strong gnarled hand. About 5 inches of penis extended past his hand.
    Hank periodically spit his tobacco during the 2 minutes that seemed like two hours. As he was finishing up, Hank milked the last bit of urine from his cock by moving his forskin back and forth. He then vigorously shook the "pecker" up and down and stated, "Don't want to leave pecker tracks." As I was watching this unexpected incredible scene, I thought about how Hank's flacid penis was more than twice my erect size of about 4 inches. He really was impressive. Just then Hank said, "I had many a woman and man try to suck this pecker. They come from miles around and none of 'em could take it all." Hank saw my surprised look and continued... "That's right! I'll let a man or women suck my cock. Letting a man suck it don't make me no queer. " With that, he put away his secret weapon and remarked that we should get back to work.

2. Imported

Gold Member

awestruck: Let me know if you'd like to read more of the story. Comment appreciated.

3. Imported

Gold Member

GermanKoreanBoy: Yea write more it's a great start! Very cool!

4. Imported

Gold Member

Mike23456: You should finish the story. It is a very good start.

5. Imported

Gold Member

billyspud69: ;) Yeah, I would like to see the rest of the story, just to see where you go with it.

6. Imported

Gold Member

billybob9967005: :) Don't leave us "hangin"....
    Please finish....

7. Imported

Gold Member

pess2mistt: i'm with billybob, u need to finish the story

holla!

8. Imported

Gold Member

justy: I agree, you really need to finish it. It gave me a woody! Now what am I supposed to do? ;)

9. Imported

Gold Member

dalton321: Damn....finish that story. I wanna hear more about Hank's huge cock...it made me hard!

10. Imported

Gold Member

OhioTeen: You gotta finish

11. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Just to get this to the top and maybe get it finished! I agree the start is dick hardening.

12. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Good story. I enjoyed it enormously.

13. goodguy2244

goodguy2244 Member

more,more, more!

14. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    flashback to 2003

Draft saved Draft deleted