Beijing Fakes the Olympics

VenGeanCe

Just Browsing
Media
copy paste from another forum lol! Get signing!

Okay maybe some of you guys don't care but I think its totally unfair! Young Girl Yang Peiyi was discrimated from performing on stage at the Olympics because she wasn't pretty enough! If you would like to read more click here.

More over to the point... I started a petition to get Yang Peiyi who is truly beautiful and cute btw to perform at the closing ceremony on stage!!! I might sound crazy... This issue should not be ignored as it is a big issue in todays society. Click here to sign the petition
http://www.gopetition.com.au/online/21173.html

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they faked the fireworks too, big deal. It would not be the first time in history someone lip synced to music. They wanted everything to look perfect isn't that there right. This little girl that sang was probably happy she was able to do so. And probably less scared because she wasn't doing it in front of 90k in the stadium. I sorta knew it was not that girl singing since there was no mic any where near her. She wasn't even using a wireless one.

So I don't agree to sign a petition since it was in there right to make this decision. Now that Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake thing now thats and issue. What the hell was wrong with them only showing her one breast.

Last edited:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they faked the fireworks too, big deal. It would not be the first time in history someone lip synced to music. They wanted everything to look perfect isn't that there right. This little girl that sang was probably happy she was able to do so. And probably less scared because she wasn't doing it in front of 90k in the stadium. I sorta knew it was not that girl singing since there was no mic any where near her. She wasn't even using a wireless one.

So I don't agree to sign a petition since it was in there right to make this decision. Now that Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake thing now thats and issue. What the hell was wrong with them only showing her one breast.

hahaha, so you want to start a petition to show both???:wink::smile::eek:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought it was obvious that she wasn't singing and the footprint fireworks had been done on the computer. I just took it as a production choice

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay maybe some of you guys don't care but I think its totally unfair! Young Girl Yang Peiyi was discrimated from performing on stage at the Olympics because she wasn't pretty enough! If you would like to read more click here.

Heh... as if this doesn't happen in the music industry on a regular basis.
Remember Black Box and C&C Music Factory? Martha Wash sang the hooks on "Everybody Everybody" and "Gonna Make You Sweat", but they thought she was not attractive enough to carry the group. Technotronic? How about the rapper that was shunned out on appearances on their big hit "Pump Up The Jam"? It was a woman named Ya K Kid, not some slinky black female named Felly who did the lip-sync on the video. And how about Milli Vanilli? Nobody knew that their records were sung by a lesser know R&B startup where the lead singer was nearly 40 years of age. And that's just three off the top of my head.

Some people will find ever lame excuse in the book to voice their concens about the Olympics being in Beijing. If they hate it so much, then change the channel. I, for one, am enjoying the Olympics and it's rather distracting to hear a bunch of whiners try to ruin it for everyone else.