Beijing Fakes the Olympics

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by VenGeanCe, Aug 15, 2008.

1. VenGeanCe

VenGeanCe New Member

copy paste from another forum lol! Get signing!

2. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    they faked the fireworks too, big deal. It would not be the first time in history someone lip synced to music. They wanted everything to look perfect isn't that there right. This little girl that sang was probably happy she was able to do so. And probably less scared because she wasn't doing it in front of 90k in the stadium. I sorta knew it was not that girl singing since there was no mic any where near her. She wasn't even using a wireless one.

So I don't agree to sign a petition since it was in there right to make this decision. Now that Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake thing now thats and issue. What the hell was wrong with them only showing her one breast.

#2 Deno, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  3. cockoloco

Gold Member

Albums:
    hahaha, so you want to start a petition to show both???:wink::smile::eek:

4. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I thought it was obvious that she wasn't singing and the footprint fireworks had been done on the computer. I just took it as a production choice

5. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Heh... as if this doesn't happen in the music industry on a regular basis.
    Remember Black Box and C&C Music Factory? Martha Wash sang the hooks on "Everybody Everybody" and "Gonna Make You Sweat", but they thought she was not attractive enough to carry the group. Technotronic? How about the rapper that was shunned out on appearances on their big hit "Pump Up The Jam"? It was a woman named Ya K Kid, not some slinky black female named Felly who did the lip-sync on the video. And how about Milli Vanilli? Nobody knew that their records were sung by a lesser know R&B startup where the lead singer was nearly 40 years of age. And that's just three off the top of my head.

Some people will find ever lame excuse in the book to voice their concens about the Olympics being in Beijing. If they hate it so much, then change the channel. I, for one, am enjoying the Olympics and it's rather distracting to hear a bunch of whiners try to ruin it for everyone else.

Draft saved Draft deleted