being a bottom and not cumming

D

deleted724068

im a bittom and when i was younger, i was always paranoid when being a bottom during sex because i never cam unless me or him was jacking me off at the same time. for ages, i assumed that both guys climaxed together. i always tthought that he thought the sex was bad because i didnt cum. it wasnt until a friend said the same to me about him not coming. thats when we realised it was natural thing. i know that guys can cum when being a bottom but not all the time.
i am still waiting for that guy to make me cum hands free lol

jusright

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can speak from both sides. It isn't common so dont expect it..though it's happened to.me and I seen it from the end guess I p ounces the cum outta him!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most bottoms I've fucked cum while I'm fucking them (with or without hands, though true hands-free is pretty rare). A few have specifically wanted me to cum first, so I did. More than a few prefer anal stimulation over penile stimulation and didn't cum at all.

In my 34 years of being sexually active, I've had, perhaps, a dozen encounters where we came together. It takes a ton of communication and some careful planning. It's hardly impossible but highly unlikely, IME.

D

deleted724068

I can speak from both sides. It isn't common so dont expect it..though it's happened to.me and I seen it from the end guess I p ounces the cum outta him!

yeah i know its not commom but when younger and not knowing made me paranoid. :(
but i know now and im still looking for the one who can make me cum =D

D

deleted724068

they dont teach gay sex in school so how is anyone meant to know lol

D

deleted724068

It takes a ton of communication and some careful planning. It's hardly impossible but highly unlikely, IME.

such as?
so i can try this so we can cum together

B_bottom3inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
im a bottom only and when im getting fucked, i dont cum to me its about being the bitch and its all about the top.