Being A Great Bottom

I’ve recently starting enjoying bottoming for my guy. I do all the douching and lube stuff. Just wondering if you power bottoms out there have any other tips on how to ride a big dick for a long session. I usually come hands free when he’s topping me but have to ask him to stop after I cum. Any tips to get past that and have keep ploughing me?

D

deleted142346

You must be really into it or him -- cumming hands free seems next level. It's only happened to me once, and I made someone go there once. But yeah, once you bust your prostate/colon is like waving the white flag. Better to sync up with him -- if you watch him and his breathing as the bottom you can surrender and blow when he is ready.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sex is like any other sport: you have to train for it. try riding toys for long periods and even pushing yourself to keep going after you nut. Start training your body to need to nut again after you cum the first time. All these things will help build endurance and teach your body to keep going. The more you do it, the more you will NEED to do it.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve recently starting enjoying bottoming for my guy. I do all the douching and lube stuff. Just wondering if you power bottoms out there have any other tips on how to ride a big dick for a long session. I usually come hands free when he’s topping me but have to ask him to stop after I cum. Any tips to get past that and have keep ploughing me?
You are not alone in wanting the top to stop after you’ve cum, for some it’s just not enjoyable and for some it’s just too much, like someone still rubbing your head after you’ve cum.

I have to say you’re very lucky to have a top that makes you cum hands free because I have yet to find that man for me!!

As for being ‘ the best bottom’ it really comes down to how much you want it to affect your day to day life. Some guys avoid some foods completely, don’t eat for days because they have a chance at bottoming, taking supplements, drinking insane amounts of water, douching daily or multiple time a day etc etc. It’s just down to you and how you feel.

Shyguy312

Admired Member
Media
Bath (Bath and North East Somerset, England)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Took plenty of practise but I have managed to ride for long periods, watch his movements / reactions etc and when he's about to blow I grind down and go with him. I can only do this whilst sat on top, my hottest position. Drives me wild when I am impaled on a big hard dick and cumming all over his chest / face.

You must be really into it or him -- cumming hands free seems next level. It's only happened to me once, and I made someone go there once. But yeah, once you bust your prostate/colon is like waving the white flag. Better to sync up with him -- if you watch him and his breathing as the bottom you can surrender and blow when he is ready.
Very into him.

D

deleted142346

Sex is like any other sport: you have to train for it. try riding toys for long periods and even pushing yourself to keep going after you nut. Start training your body to need to nut again after you cum the first time. All these things will help build endurance and teach your body to keep going. The more you do it, the more you will NEED to do it.
That sounds exhausting and eventually injurious.

Reactions: teninchman