Being a great listener = good sex?

joshuareese

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To you girls who like to sometimes incl. the ingredient of being dominated during sex i always wanted to know if not being able to get your lover to listen to your demands during the act is a big part of the sex.. or if a dominant guy could also be a great listener and react to your wants without giving a way his role as the dominant?

To me this scene is a perfect mix of both. The guys seems extremely aware of the sounds she is making out of pleasure and is constantly reacting his speed and rhythm to it without letting her think that she is in charge.

Megan Reece drilled with fat man meat

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this should be a relationship issue, not a women's issue.

why assume that dom=man and sub=woman?
there are plenty of D/s same sex couples, plenty of straight couples where the guy is s and the woman D. the needs of straight, female s not different to the needs of lesbian or male s, whether straight or gay.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and in response to your rather discriminatory question:

the need to listen and correctly interpret the s needs is vital to being a good D. no, not just to get the s off. for far more important reasons than that. because anyone taking a D role has a huge responsibility not to harm the s partner. no real harm ever came from slightly disappointing sex, but serious injury and trauma can be caused by carelessly applied force.

Trust is the essence in any relationship.

Funny......combination of Truth and Lust :)

My weirding wording ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think he was assuming anything. He was just curious about sub females in particular. That's probably why he addressed them specifically, and probably why he posted here. He was looking for straight, female, sub perspective, not lesbian, fem Dom, or male sub perspective. Maybe not a women's issue, but until there is an "ask a woman" section, I see no point in picking apart his question.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the reply would be the same for any sub.
excluding the insights of male subs is a dumb move.
so...are you actually going to answer the question?
i answered the question.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, really? I can't imagine a relationship where both are not equal. Dom vs Sub........WTF...are you raising a pet? Listen to your partner. If you do'nt, you will be listening to something else.