Being a sex therapist on LPSG.................

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Girls,

Ok I receive my share of fan mail on LPSG......some really insightful, some just plain rude, and well some.......:confused: ????

The latest PM I got was from an interesting gentleman from a undisclosed part of Europe.....he keeps referring to me as a " big girl" and wanted to know what a " larger girl like me feels about the subject referring to big cocks......At first I was really offended of him referring to me as a "large girl" .........( I guess with losing 50 pounds in the last year and my constant struggles with my weight I certainly do not see myself as "BIG" anymore perhaps curvy but BIG??!!!! GEEZ!!!!! and that is besides the point what the hell does my size have to do with my affinity for large cock?

I usually never post PM, however it is getting really creepy as of late since members who I do not know; feel I can answer some of their most intimate and burning sex questions.......... I mean WTF???!!!! Is my name DR RUTH????

Anyways please take a read at his post, and if the members would be kind enough to give Daniel some advice I would greatly appreciate it. It seems Daniel wants the advice of the women on this site??!!!

Dear Deb,

How are you? It is incredible that in a few minutes an email reaches you across the great ocean...I am still amazed...
I was reading posts from some days ago and i read the thread about "girth/streched" from a few days ago in which you give a very clear and direct answer. Let me ask you and if you want you could answer me, that would be nice.
Let me explain first why i am so interested in that thread.
One of the main motivations to be on this side is for me to know the opinions and comments of the "larger girls" and the girls that "need" large... because fact is that i was involved in a relationship with a "large girl" during four years and it ended some time ago. Why did we split? Different issues being the "size issue" one of the most importants. The issue was of course in our case me being to slim/thin to fill her or stimulate her through vaginal lovemaking. As time went on i wanted to discuss the "problem" but she always refused to talk about;why? i still don´t know till today. She may have feared loosing me; maybe she didn not want to recognize that there was an issue at all. That made things more difficult. Instead of finding a solution things got worse. We ended up having our lovemaking reduced to some "standards": she did not feel very much of me inside and after maybe15 minutes her vagina was so open wide that there was no significant contact between my cock and her pussy.I could not reach the clitoreal area with my cock neither. I always ate her out until she came and then was my turn: last scene was she jelquing me with her two hands. During the last year it also happened that i started loosing my erection very quickly after penetration as if my cock refused or was in fear of her pussy. The pity was that she was not able to tell me what she wanted and that she did not accept the fact that she had a large vagina (fact that i accepted). So she ended up bored, only satisfied by my oral skills.

My goal is that all these: never happens again, and i am still capable of falling in love with a large girl and i will do all possible with my hands, tongue, cock and heart to satisfy her; it would be a nice challenge. i do not fear large woman.

I am in no way worried about me or my size (7.5 x 4 inches girth hard); i am still handsome and have no trouble in meeting women; i can bring a woman to orgasm with it and i think that my cock is truly a beautiful love" tool".

I have read your post about girth (and others) and streching and you said that 7 inches in girth would be ideal for you, and even that you would not "let pass" even wider, maybe 8 inches? That´s however, from 7 to 8 inches in girth, an impressive girth, it is a lot of cock, some woman would call it giant (in girth). Maybe my ex would have need almost 6 inches in girth... it is only a guess but it comes close. I would really like to know what a "large girl" like you has in mind and feels about this issue...

Deb: is this girth preference a consequence of your size or more a consequence of your "needs" ( more psicological nature). I am so intrigued about.Well, if you can take physsically 9 inches in lenght and 7 or 8 inches in girth you surely have an extraordinary skillful and adaptable vagina. That´s beautiful too.

You seem so sincere in your posts that i wanted to ask you directly. Could you write me about your feelings and experiences in this issue?
Thank you for reading my message!!!:smile:
Muchas gracias
best
xxx
daniel

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Deb, when he's talking about "larger girls", I think he's referring to the size of your vagina not your weight. That said, you're certainly not obligated to reply. I've had a few of these PM's too, although they're usually not this long ("would this be big enough for you?" etc.).

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
because that's WWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY less insulting!

i shouldn't be laughing.
now i feel guilty.

I don't think he's attempting to be insulting. That's not my impression. Yes, he could certainly word it differently. My only question is why did he write this when you know he saw her sig at the bottom of her profile?

EDIT: I reread her post and the question he poses to her about whether her preference has to do with physical or psychological needs is offensive. You could interpret that to mean "so do you have a bucket cunt or do you just think you need a large cock?"

These kind of PM's are so funny to me. My reply is usually "Hi, i'm fine. Thanks for asking. How are you?"

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think he's attempting to be insulting. That's not my impression. Yes, he could certainly word it differently. My only question is why did he write this when you know he saw her sig at the bottom of her profile?
because any woman posting on a sex based site MUST be wanting to bang any and all offers!

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Girls,

Ok I receive my share of fan mail on LPSG......some really insightful, some just plain rude, and well some.......:confused: ????

The latest PM I got was from an interesting gentleman from a undisclosed part of Europe.....he keeps referring to me as a " big girl" and wanted to know what a " larger girl like me feels about the subject referring to big cocks......At first I was really offended of him referring to me as a "large girl" .........( I guess with losing 50 pounds in the last year and my constant struggles with my weight I certainly do not see myself as "BIG" anymore perhaps curvy but BIG??!!!! GEEZ!!!!! and that is besides the point what the hell does my size have to do with my affinity for large cock?

I usually never post PM, however it is getting really creepy as of late since members who I do not know; feel I can answer some of their most intimate and burning sex questions.......... I mean WTF???!!!! Is my name DR RUTH????

Anyways please take a read at his post, and if the members would be kind enough to give Daniel some advice I would greatly appreciate it. It seems Daniel wants the advice of the women on this site??!!!

Dear Deb,

How are you? It is incredible that in a few minutes an email reaches you across the great ocean...I am still amazed...
I was reading posts from some days ago and i read the thread about "girth/streched" from a few days ago in which you give a very clear and direct answer. Let me ask you and if you want you could answer me, that would be nice.
Let me explain first why i am so interested in that thread.
One of the main motivations to be on this side is for me to know the opinions and comments of the "larger girls" and the girls that "need" large... because fact is that i was involved in a relationship with a "large girl" during four years and it ended some time ago. Why did we split? Different issues being the "size issue" one of the most importants. The issue was of course in our case me being to slim/thin to fill her or stimulate her through vaginal lovemaking. As time went on i wanted to discuss the "problem" but she always refused to talk about;why? i still don´t know till today. She may have feared loosing me; maybe she didn not want to recognize that there was an issue at all. That made things more difficult. Instead of finding a solution things got worse. We ended up having our lovemaking reduced to some "standards": she did not feel very much of me inside and after maybe15 minutes her vagina was so open wide that there was no significant contact between my cock and her pussy.I could not reach the clitoreal area with my cock neither. I always ate her out until she came and then was my turn: last scene was she jelquing me with her two hands. During the last year it also happened that i started loosing my erection very quickly after penetration as if my cock refused or was in fear of her pussy. The pity was that she was not able to tell me what she wanted and that she did not accept the fact that she had a large vagina (fact that i accepted). So she ended up bored, only satisfied by my oral skills.

My goal is that all these: never happens again, and i am still capable of falling in love with a large girl and i will do all possible with my hands, tongue, cock and heart to satisfy her; it would be a nice challenge. i do not fear large woman.

I am in no way worried about me or my size (7.5 x 4 inches girth hard); i am still handsome and have no trouble in meeting women; i can bring a woman to orgasm with it and i think that my cock is truly a beautiful love" tool".

I have read your post about girth (and others) and streching and you said that 7 inches in girth would be ideal for you, and even that you would not "let pass" even wider, maybe 8 inches? That´s however, from 7 to 8 inches in girth, an impressive girth, it is a lot of cock, some woman would call it giant (in girth). Maybe my ex would have need almost 6 inches in girth... it is only a guess but it comes close. I would really like to know what a "large girl" like you has in mind and feels about this issue...

Deb: is this girth preference a consequence of your size or more a consequence of your "needs" ( more psicological nature). I am so intrigued about.Well, if you can take physsically 9 inches in lenght and 7 or 8 inches in girth you surely have an extraordinary skillful and adaptable vagina. That´s beautiful too.

You seem so sincere in your posts that i wanted to ask you directly. Could you write me about your feelings and experiences in this issue?
Thank you for reading my message!!!:smile:
Muchas gracias
best
xxx
daniel

You read more than the first paragraph of this ? Surprised he doesn't talk about the nappy-headed girl he liked in 1st grade. I like the mexican wrestler signoff though.

but wait, I'm going to have to IM a few women at random at ask them about their "bucket cunts", lol

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A healthy dose of cynicism does one good when interacting on the net. After all the crass and ignorant comments i've seen directed at women on this site and what i've received in PM on occasion, I think this letter is relatively tame. He said that he'd read Deb's previous posts about how she needs a larger girth, so that's why I didn't necessarily see his comment about "larger" women as offensive. But if you read on further, he wants her to talk to him about why she thinks she needs a larger girth. She is under no obligation to explain anything to him and he probably just wants a return PM with juicy details for a good wank.

This is why I always tell guys if they want to know more details about what I like sexually to read my previous posts (most will complain when they see the number of posts i've made). I've gone into great detail in many threads and am not interested in repeating myself.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed with most posters above - no one is obliged to respond to those types of PMs. Most likely those PMs are out for wank fodder. Like mercurialbliss said - I do provide quite a lot of those details in open posts - no need to repeat them in private conversations.

Not to say that I don't share details over PM with a few select people that I know and trust - but those are exceptions to the rule. I don't mind a polite PM adressed to me, that is not asking for explicit information as a first thing, and will often answer those (not always, but often).

But - one thing that people tend to forget is the language issue. This guys is not a native English speaker - that's obvious from his writing. And with a foreign language that isn't part and parcel of how you express yourself things get clumsy, and not precise, and sometimes expressed blatantly wrong.

Now - English isn't a first language for me either - but I know it well enough to most of the time pass for someone having it as a mother tongue, both in speaking and writing. So I don't have this issue here - but put me on a French or German speaking message board. You'll see me participate sure, but my language will be cruder, simpler and there will be misunderstandings (sometimes huge misunderstandings).

Not defending the PM as such, just a small reminder that what sometimes seems as an insult or a bad choice of words is really just a limitation in language and not knowing (or understanding) how those words will be interpreted by someone who speaks that same language fluently.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A healthy dose of cynicism does one good when interacting on the net. After all the crass and ignorant comments i've seen directed at women on this site and what i've received in PM on occasion, I think this letter is relatively tame. He said that he'd read Deb's previous posts about how she needs a larger girth, so that's why I didn't necessarily see his comment about "larger" women as offensive. But if you read on further, he wants her to talk to him about why she thinks she needs a larger girth. She is under no obligation to explain anything to him and he probably just wants a return PM with juicy details for a good wank.

This is why I always tell guys if they want to know more details about what I like sexually to read my previous posts (most will complain when they see the number of posts i've made). I've gone into great detail in many threads and am not interested in repeating myself.

I Have to agree with you Merc, I got the feeling this person wanted me to go in great detail so he could have some hot and heavy WANK material..... I realize his first language was not english, but why write such a lengthy email in the first place if your native language is not english? I have posted several lengthy posts as to why i love thick cocks but it seems that some are just plain too lazy to go back a few threads.....I really don't care to answer crude emails as such, if it was worded more politely without all the drama, I most probably would have answered him back.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deb, when he's talking about "larger girls", I think he's referring to the size of your vagina not your weight. That said, you're certainly not obligated to reply. I've had a few of these PM's too, although they're usually not this long ("would this be big enough for you?" etc.). OH! I thought he was referring to her huge tits! :biggrin1:

I have some advice... Read the fucking boards, leave Deb the hell alone and come back when you've concluded that body size and vagina size have fuck all to do with each other. Only the most moronic of people would think otherwise. Next thing you know guys will start equating your preferred tampon size with the size cock you can handle. Clearly if you use a super tampon you are a size queen. :biggrin1: Women who use regular size tampons can handle average cocks, and if you use the slimfits like myself then you must prefer pencil dicks. NOT!!! :tongue:

I can hold a pencil and would still think twice about a 4" girth, I like to feel stretched, not bored out of my mind. Four inch and girth should never be used in the same sentence on this site. I have highlighters bigger than that! :biggrin1:

I'm not sorry for being offensive btw, based solely on the fact that the PM is offensive. And not that anyone cares, I just bought a new vibe, its 11x8.5" and I can't wait to try it out :biggrin1: I'm just guessing but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say thats too big for me.

Edit: If I've misread and he's refering to pussy size, its even more offensive, for all the care he took not to insult he may as well have written "Hey you have a bucket cunt, whats it like?" AAAACCCKKKK!

because any woman posting on a sex based site MUST be wanting to bang any and all offers!
That is the most common, and most moronic assumption I have encountered here.
You would think with us being at the top of the food chain, and having opposable thumbs and all, that men would be smarter by now. Alas, this is not so.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I Have to agree with you Merc, I got the feeling this person wanted me to go in great detail so he could have some hot and heavy WANK material..... I realize his first language was not english, but why write such a lengthy email in the first place if your native language is not english? I have posted several lengthy posts as to why i love thick cocks but it seems that some are just plain too lazy to go back a few threads.....I really don't care to answer crude emails as such, if it was worded more politely without all the drama, I most probably would have answered him back.

Most of the time a guy will create his own thread if he's that interested in receiving feedback from size queens in general. One fine fellow sent me a PM saying "you know you want this baby. Hit me up at imanidiot at yahoo/aol/msn". I ignored it and he sent me another telling me what a bitch I was and i'm missing out on servicing his wondercock. :rolleyes: The ones that bothered me the most were the PM's from guys who were into small penis humiliation and wanted to know why I wouldn't participate. I'd tell them I wasn't comfortable with that and one or two wouldn't take no for an answer so I started ignoring them.

In all fairness, most of the PM's I receive from strangers are polite. But some of these guys seem to think we're here mainly to hook up/cam/chat and that's not necessarily true. Too many don't understand that the right approach brings the desired results.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the time a guy will create his own thread if he's that interested in receiving feedback from size queens in general. One fine fellow sent me a PM saying "you know you want this baby. Hit me up at imanidiot at yahoo/aol/msn". I ignored it and he sent me another telling me what a bitch I was and i'm missing out on servicing his wondercock. :rolleyes: The ones that bothered me the most were the PM's from guys who were into small penis humiliation and wanted to know why I wouldn't participate. I'd tell them I wasn't comfortable with that and one or two wouldn't take no for an answer so I started ignoring them.

In all fairness, most of the PM's I receive from strangers are polite. But some of these guys seem to think we're here mainly to hook up/cam/chat and that's not necessarily true. Too many don't understand that the right approach brings the desired results.

In the future, please do NOT give out my email address, MB. And furthermore, I've changed my address from imanidiot@yahoo.com to perverted.dork@yahoo.com .:biggrin1:

Ummm...... I never heard back from you on that SPH cam party I was trying to get off the ground.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay