Being a vrigin sucks...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by canadienkid20, Dec 19, 2008.

1. canadienkid20

canadienkid20 New Member

So being 18, still a virgin sucks. Have been givin a few Bjs by guys, but I wanna lose mine with a girl so bad:frown1:

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

join the club dude

3. larocca

larocca New Member

Albums:
    I know how you feel.

4. Gl3nn

Gold Member

Why does it suck?

I'm 18 and still a virgin too.

Accept it, that's life. Your day will come, don't worry.

Btw, you got blowjobs before, so you got at least something.

5. MrToolhung

Gold Member

Nothing wrong with being a virgin. Pat yourself on the back that you have not given into peer pressure to do something that you might not be ready for.

6. canadienkid20

canadienkid20 New Member

Eh was just a needed rant

7. Corius

Corius New Member

IMHO you are right to hold out for that time when you will have met the person you will share that event with. I hope you will go for the gold standard and reach for sex that will be thrilling and transforming. But that takes patience. First you must open yourself to others, both the ladies and the gents. Chances are you will become friends with both sexes. When that one person who returns your friendship is a lady and in time you become more than friends you will become increasing physical in your expressions of your friendship and you will not be surprised when you have so bonded that the sex comes about quite naturally and seems so right. And it will be right because the sex confirms the bond between you. Merely getting laid pales in comparison with that kind of sex and I guarantee you that you will want more of the same with that very person and she will want the same with you. May the journey into the fullness of your sexuality be a happy one.

8. roy86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The way i see it, it doesn't suck that you're a virgin because you havent yet experienced sex. you probably just feel that way because you're 18... and that's usually a normal age of losing your virginity.

i was 19 when i had lost mine. i wasn't in any hurry... it was no big deal.

like corius said, sex with someone you like doesn't compare to sex to want to just get laid.

besides... what sucks is when you've had sex, but not within the last year. yeahhhhhhh. talk to me when that happens. haha

9. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well, i was a virgin untill i was 23, and after the first time, i was dissapointed and didn't see what all the fuss was about, then after 3 month's i met someone else and had sex with her, it was just the same. so i gave up. that was in 1979.

10. D_skeaflea

D_skeaflea New Member

I HATE it when guys are like "Blowjobs don't count"!; It's called "oral SEX", and you're received it. Therefore, you've had sex!!

But, do you know what's much worse than being a virgin (even though you aren't one)? Being used to having sex and then not getting laid in a very long time, and both of your hands are chopped off so you can't masturbate.

11. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I'm 20, never even been kissed. But it only sucks if you think it does. I am perfectly content. At 18, you're told that it sucks, but Rck is right you're not a virgin, but once you even get to 19, it stops being an issue.

12. toadstool

toadstool New Member

Sex always comes at the right time I did not have sex until I was in college at 18 I was seduced by a girl in my english class it was great and unexpected so don't loose hope being a virgin is not all that bad

13. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

being a virgin doesn't suck. look at it this way... you don't have to worry about catching STDs, HIV, or AIDS, getting tested every 3 to 6 months, weird morning-after situations, and getting pregnant or getting someone pregnant!

14. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

^ ohhh, and i forgot to mention you avoid baby-daddy and baby-mama drama too! or worst, trying to figure out who's my baby's daddy? and how many baby's mamas do i have?

15. Principessa

Gold Member

You haven't had sex since 1979?!?! :yikes: Or you haven't had sex with a woman since 1979? :confused:

I agree, that oral sex, is sex especially in terms of cheating. However, and this is one of those annoying sexual grey areas; for straight guys until their erect penis enters a va-jay-jay they are still a virgin. :cool:

16. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    People get too worked up about being a virgin. I don't want to lose it to some random woman, I want to make love to a woman I love. That's not for everyone and if it's such a hang up to you, go to a party and find some desperate slut. There are many positives to being a virgin, most of which Stacy said. Either be proud or try to change it.

Draft saved Draft deleted