being a woman here just sucks way too much lately.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you don't understand, you're part of why she left. That is an extremely disrespectful thread. The gist of it is, "Look at my girlfriend's crotch, and tell me how gross and slutty she looks." I'm just sayin'.

I know it's a vile thread, I can see that alright. It's not 'seriously fucked up' though. There are hundreds and thousands of things in this world I would call 'seriously fucked up', and one straight guy making an ignorant/mysoginistic/offensive thread is not one of them. It's not the first fucking time it's happened and it damn well won't be the last.

As far as acceptability is concerned, why would be up to her to decide who posts what? On the surface of it there was nothing "unacceptable" about it (but yes, I am discounting the fact that that guy probably didn't ask permission to post those pics, but we don't know that for definite so we can't assume here).

I would assume that that thread was more a straw/camel/back scenario than one that was in itself so outrageously disgusting that she felt she could not co-habit a forum with the guy who made it. It's like she was shocked that a straight guy could come out with something like that when frankly we've been doing that for years and you girls have been rolling your eyes at our behaviour for just as long. LPSG doesn't seem much different to real life, in all fucking honesty, and that means warts and all. Can't see why that thread - and there have been and will be way worse things discussed on LPSG and in the real world - would suddenly make her up-sticks and leave, is all.

Last edited:

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What, specifically, do I not understand? I'm more than happy to learn, and I do mean that sincerely. I just hope it's not that I don't understand that the thread referenced is mysoginistic/vile/etc., because I do. As I said.

If it's that I don't understand why someone saying something offensive is enough to make someone leave a forum then no, I don't understand and I probably never will.

But if I've missed something else here then I'd like to know.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LPSG summer syndrome. It happens here every July - August. People get banned, some for stupid reasons. Their cronies star bitching about the bans, and some of them get chucked out too, resulting in more bitterness for those who remain.

Then a few people quit, for dubious reasons. Bitchy, bitchy, bitchy...

It'll all be back to "normal" by mid-September.

I hope so, Hick...I hope so. I'm getting disillusioned...by postings on a big cock site, no less!!!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you don't understand, you're part of why she left. That is an extremely disrespectful thread. The gist of it is, "Look at my girlfriend's crotch, and tell me how gross and slutty she looks." I'm just sayin'.

This.

I'm going to miss dolfette, too. She's one of my favorites.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just clicked on the link and I must agree. That vagina appears to have been not only around the block, but perhaps around the nation.

I don't think you're paying attention.

And don't be a moron. You can't tell how many men a woman has had sex with by looking at her vagina.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry that Dolfette's gone. I'd recently sent her a friendship request because she had said something very supportive about me. I'm not sorry she's gone because she MIGHT HAVE joined my list of friends though. I never have been into collecting friends competitively. No, I'll miss her because she's a bright cookie and she kept us on our toes both idealistically and intellectually. I hope she'll re-consider, but I won't hold my breath. Luckily, we have many bright sassy women on this site. They make the place what it is IMHO. If too many of the girls were to up and leave I'd follow.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope Hickboy is right about all the recent happenings being a summerthing. Although I dont remember this happening last year. I think some of us do need a break from ths place. I hope in Dolfette's case, its just a break.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always wondered about this....and i also wonder some people have so much time to post so much on lpsg ... seems some people are just plain bored and have nothing better to do ... what a waste of time and self dignity.. .... :tongue:..

I'm sorry that you see it as "seems some people are just plain bored and have nothing better to do ... what a waste of time and self dignity"

I have met some very good friends, and as some know, even more :smile:, here. I look forward to my visits here, and even miss it when I'm not able to.

More times than not, I didn't agree with dolfettes opinions, but this time, on the referred post, I whole heartedly agreed. However, I do think it is a bit rediculous for her to stage an exit because of it.

It's never good when a member leaves because of being offended :frown1:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She's not banned, she's taking a break. And in the meantime she has changed her name! Now that is LOL!

Misogyny gets hard to stomach now and then and the gyns need to go take a breather. Other minorities here do the same.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sorry to see Dolfette go & hope it's just a break.

No matter how obnoxious her attitude may sometimes be, she is never boring and she's always useful for livening things up around here!

Do you think she will change her name back to Dolfette when she's ready to come back?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's not banned, she's taking a break. And in the meantime she has changed her name! Now that is LOL!

The name changing is probably not her doing.
My impression is that is the first thing that is done when someone's profile gets removed.

I am surprised at her exit
She seemed to have more stomach for the sensitivity challenged members than most.
But sometimes the brain tells the stomach - enough!

The thread seems to have been taken down.
So unlike her initial complaint of being acceptable, if she had a little patience...

Well, Goodbye Dolfette.
I wish you well
If you find a place without insensitive morons come back and tell us to give us hope.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
:tongue:
LPSG summer syndrome. It happens here every July - August. People get banned, some for stupid reasons. Their cronies star bitching about the bans, and some of them get chucked out too, resulting in more bitterness for those who remain.

Then a few people quit, for dubious reasons. Bitchy, bitchy, bitchy...

It'll all be back to "normal" by mid-September.

Just in passing

And in no way related of course, but...

School broke up for the Summer in the UK today!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmehmehmehmehmehmeh:tongue:

I'll start looking for a cross looking woman with a trail of destroyed man behind her in the Essex area soon.

It'll be quite quiet on here soon. The only 3 contentious argy/bargy women have gone. Who will take their place? Or will we be all holding hands & singing songs of peace by Xmas?

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Misogyny gets hard to stomach now and then and the gyns need to go take a breather. Other minorities here do the same.

When a member requests to have her profile deleted, the admins change their name. It looks like a name the admins would choose to me.