being a woman here just sucks way too much lately.

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ding dong......!!!The witch is dead...for now.She has pushed more females out of this board than any male ever could have.My wife came here looking for help and this bitch and her friends stompped on her.No sympathy here!

Yeah, she was quite the bitch, and I'll miss her around here for that.

...I have grown accustom to misogyny around me because it's almost expected, sad to say...

You said it, sistah.

Say fuck again.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
There's alot of judgemental people on this forum. It doesn't suprise me that people are getting banned. I don't come here that often mostly because people are needlessly rude. I used to like this site alot but now.. Eh I come here when I'm really bored to see the people bicker, to see people who don't know eachother pass judgement on eachother. It's pretty entertaining really lol.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And most women I know from what I've been told
(because I have never been in the room when a woman has encountered a naked penis excepting my own)
most women are understanding and compassionate when finding a man that has a small penis and will go out of their way to be nice.
Even the size queens.
Probably the most ridicule men suffer is in gym class in junior high.

I think you owe the women here an apology.

I am a bit of a size queen at times and I know I have never ridiculed a man's penis for it's size or for any other reason. To his face OR behind his back. I think few women have.

Exactly. Another of my favourite women gone. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she changed her name to maitresse (sp??) and that's the last i knew

Motherfucker. It's a conspiracy. They're banning everyone on my friends list. If you value your membership here, remove me from your friends list.

Fuck
It looks like she requested to have her account deleted. She has been renamed. Fleezy Fleshmelons. I think she's gone.

IMO Dolfette is a huge loss to this site. I love reading her posts and I hope she comes back soon. She's one of the most humorous and intelligent people here. I've only witnessed her being supportive of genuine requests for advice.
I agree. Was only just getting to know her, but there was way more to her than I'd imagined. I think she spoke her mind and didn't take any shit, but she seemed like a genuinely decent person.
Poor ol Dolfs. :( Good luck to her, tho.

LPSG summer syndrome. It happens here every July - August. People get banned, some for stupid reasons. Their cronies star bitching about the bans, and some of them get chucked out too, resulting in more bitterness for those who remain.

Then a few people quit, for dubious reasons. Bitchy, bitchy, bitchy...

It'll all be back to "normal" by mid-September.
Agree. Good assessment. I know I'm one of the ones who joins in the, ahem, 'debate' when people get banned - but things should get back to normal soon.

If you don't understand, you're part of why she left. That is an extremely disrespectful thread. The gist of it is, "Look at my girlfriend's crotch, and tell me how gross and slutty she looks." I'm just sayin'.
Been deleted so i can't read it, but eek. :redface:

This place is losing cool women left and right.
We've still got you, Velma! :biggrin1: