being accused of a hard on

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dave2006, Jul 30, 2006.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

for those guys who are hung flaccid have guys ever accused you of sporting a semi erection when changing or showering in the locker room? How do you react?

2. knowit

knowit Member

not so far, but when wearing speedos, i've always been scared that my regular flaccid cock laying sideways along the speedo will be mistaken for a boner and i'll be thrown out of the pool and/or hauled before the poilce.

knowit

3. sares

sares New Member

this is one of the reasons Mr.Sares will never wear a banana hammock. are you required to by competitive swimming or something?

otherwise it may be best to put trunks over the speedo... keep everything hidden and in place.

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Never happened here but I don't change in locker rooms if I can help it (I find them gross).

I have a speedo and a square-cut. My speedo (by C-in-2) shows a lot of the package. If I got hard, it would be noticeable as my veins would show, although I trained my cock from early on to stay down when it gets mostly erect. I don't have any "tent" action.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Never had it happen to me - old Mr. Happy is obviously not aroused when he's flopping around soft. I've worn loose-fitting board shorts when swimming or working out for years because, with large, low-hanging balls, lycra or Speedos are out of the question.

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    accused? having a hardon is a CRIME now? :eek:

7. Gisella

Gold Member

:eek:

I protest!!! I protest the repression of innocent hard ons and the descrimination of men wearing speedos proudly too. :rolleyes: ...ok..if its a nono from your partner..well...dont wear than.

Ps: Yeh Sares i do understand :wink:

8. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I shared a room with my bro. He used to accuse me of it. He was just jealous because I was hung and he's not. I would always say no i'm not.

9. col

col Member

Albums:
    Actually this has happened to me when a guy I knew from my office was also going to my gym. He mentioned to me at work one afternoon that he'd seen me at the gym and we'd chatted about what kind of workout I was doing. As I was going he asked me whether I'd be using the showers there and I said probably. I did notice that that lunch time he'd been out and born some shower gel (he'd left it in its bag in reception while he was chatting to the girl there). The next time I got to the gym a couple of days later he was there with a friend. When they left I hung back because I wasn't too sure about using the showers at the same time but when I went down to the changing room ten minutes after I found that they were still there (they'd been in the sauna and steam room that was in the changing room). I took my time getting undressed while they were in the showers and waited until they'd come out before going in myself.

While I was in the showers I noticed that he'd left his shower gel, I presume by accident. I heard him chatting to his friend and he told him that he'd be waiting outside. Suddenly he'd come into the shower room to get his shower gel. The room wasn't that big so I was standing quite close to where the shower gel was hanging, under one of the shower heads on a metal rail that was about waist height. He'd bent down and had hold of the bottle but while he was there he'd taken a long look at my penis, it must have been about 30 seconds. Then he left.

The next day he was chatting with the girl at reception (my office was behind the reception) and I hadn't been following the conversation. Suddenly he turned to me and said "Col's got nothing to worry about. He's hung. My mate saw him last night at the gym". I kinda stammered and said thanks for pointing that out! I said I was sure that he had no trouble in that department either.

Things were quiet for a few months and I didn't really see him at the gym - either I didn't go when he did or he was coming as I was leaving, that kind of thing. He also broke his leg playing football about three weeks after he'd made that comment so he was away from work for a couple of months and the gym for longer.

We did end up sharing the sauna a while later and then hit the showers together. We just chatted but the next day at work he seemed a little off and asked whether I'd waited for him at the gym last night and whether I'd been hard in the showers. I don't grow much when I get hard so it usually hangs quite long and thick, compared to those I've seen that are smaller soft. I did know that he was a very straight guy, because he was always chatting about the girls he was with and very pally with the girls in the office, so I'd kept my distance, perhaps too much so. I was a bit shocked when he accused me of getting hard, since after working out I could barely stand up, let alone get an erection!

So I laughed it off, but made the point of not going too near him at the gym, and decided to wait for him to start up conversations at work since he had seemed very upset.

It was a pity since it had seemed we could have gotten on together as friends. I wasn't really prepared to start anything with a co-worker. Unfortunately the work situation didn't really work out either as the office I worked in was very gossipy and bitchy and after that he did either a dumb or nasty thing by asking me 'whether I batted for the other team' in front of one of the women, which they both laughed over.

I kept away after that, but I sometimes wondered whether his confrontational attitude was a confused guy's way of suggesting his interest. I would stress that he often talked about his one night stands with the girl on reception, and tried chatting her up. He seemed to be one of those guys who was too open for his own good, especially when he told the girl that he'd had a dream the night before that he'd been helping a teammate to tidy the football equipment away and the guy had tried to force himself on him! It did seem like he might have been a little confused - I've left that job now, but sometimes wonder what will become of him. Although it confirms my feelings that a curious straight guy might be exciting but is probably more trouble than he's worth if he's struggling with his own sexuality to the extent that he lashes out at others.

10. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It might have seemed that long, but 30 seconds? That's a hell of a long time to look at your penis - long enough for a newsreader to say 90 words, long enough for him to measure it, write down the measurements, take some notes about the texture, maybe write a haiku about it. Did nobody say anything during that time?

11. col

col Member

Albums:
    Yes thinking back it was probably more 10 or 15 seconds, it just felt longer. Certainly enough to notice that he hadn't just grabbed his shower gel and left. It was obviously that he had definitely stopped while he was bent over and looked! I wasn't really sure what to do in that situation so I just went on washing.

12. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

I had something like this happen in a bar a few months ago, but whatever... I say getting accused of being soft when you're hard would be much worse. :biggrin1:

13. sdjdguy

sdjdguy Member

Albums:
    So true. Your new pic is HOTTT, by the way. Damn.

14. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Thanks, too bad profile pics are no more now :rolleyes:

15. bif9x65

bif9x65 New Member

Yes. When flaccid, I hang approx 5 to 6 inches in length and 4.5 to 5 inches in width. I know others think I've got a boner when it's actually the FARTHEST thing from my mind.

I switched to boxers years ago cause tight underwear gives me a rash.

16. HorseHungTodd

HorseHungTodd Member

Albums:
    Yes I have, not in the locker room but several times I've met guys at the clubs and started talking to them and they noticed my cock (7" soft) hanging down the leg of my jeans and they would say "you must really like me, your hard already" and they wouldn't believe me when I said that was soft....till I pulled it out and showed it to them.

17. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

And seeing is believing, Todd. Or, based on your pic, do some just get frightened? LOL

18. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Yes, I have been accused of having wood. I can't imagine those dirigibles called the cops on my because they thought I was walking around with a softy in my speedos.

19. fkaKyuhaku

fkaKyuhaku New Member

i dont recall it ever happening actually, only one time when i was in a drawing class in highschool i heard a girl talking about my 'boner' to another girl, giggling and pointing as if i couldnt hear and see them.

20. AKAK

AKAK New Member

Ya i was walking around campus once and i was wearing some loose jeans.... sometimes when i walk it catches the figure and reveals itself, but i overheard some guys looking saying "look, thats guys walking around with a hard on".. its funny cause there were girls with them that said something about saying they weren't sure if that was my hardon.. they stopped laughing immediately ... it put a smile on my face :-D

Draft saved Draft deleted