being accused of a hard on

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just once, when i was 10/11yo, when you get hard with no stimulation, but everybody in the lockerroom smile and kid with me like if it was normal. Maybe because my friend were hard too.

FUNINTHESUN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea I've been accused of that several times and would just laugh telling them if it was hard they would surely see alot more than that. I had a guy at the gym accuse me of stuffing my jock with a sock as i was lying on a bench doing presses. I told him I stuff it with my cock and I saw his friend pull him aside because I know he had seem me naked in the locker room several times. I think he set him straight. He never bothered me since. I got a good laugh out of it.:smile:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Not in showers, but i have been accused several times to sport an hardon because of my bulge, while i was fully soft.

My first reaction is always embarassement, but afterwards those comments amuse me.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This sort of thing happens to me a lot, but under different circumstances. Whenever I am dancing with some little hottie, and she grinds her ass into my crotch, I get a reaction. Sometimes they back off, and sometimes its enough to make them not want to dance with me anymore. Then there are the times when they grind into it more, and then I know its on. More often than not, I just get a look, like, "I dont know what you are thinking buddy." I just want to say, "Hey, its not a hardon. Relax." That never goes over well though.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dr Rock said:
accused? having a hardon is a CRIME now? :eek:

LOL -- it does make one wonder! But, also makes me think of the times I've seen an unusually large flaccid and wondered if it might have been semi, to say the least. Last night I was looking at caps of Jamie of BB fame and wondering if his hang was a bit stretched out because of its beginning to be a bit aroused. This thought was soon justified by the next caps showing its profile, indeed, rising up at an angle toward erection. I'm not complaining, mind you, 'cause they're cool to view in all their different positions and states of excitement.