Being accused of Arrogance or being on your high horse because of your blessing /popularity

Undisputed89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is only for men who either have a big dick and have displayed it to the public and received huge attention from it or men and women whose experienced men close to them that have displayed this. An example would be a friend of yours or your partner. This is to get perspective that most people on the outside might not understand that could lead to an arrogant or high horse mind set in this sexual and physical realm. The question I have is have you displayed arrogance or caught yourself being on your high horse because of your size when dealing with attention in sexual spaces? How did it unravel for you? What did it do to your ego, confidence or mindset? what is something you wish people can experience to understand you're not being an ass lol.

Undisputed89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My bf accuses me of being a show off and attention dealer when we go to bathhouses cos I just sit down and jerk off my cock til someone hot decides to take over
What experience gave you the confidence that you know you can just do that which maybe your boyfriend doesn't understand?

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously, it can be a bit hypnotic to get attention at a sex party, or doing nude modelling, but I don't think it needs to impact your personality outside of those environments. It's always a bit of a fantasy space, so it's not difficult for me to separate being dominant there and more humble outside of it.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Being Accused Of Arrogance is a tough topic for me to acknowledge. I crave attention for the sake of being accepted. While attempting to remain modest, I can't satisfy my narcissisms. Exposing my penis for admiration perpetuates my exhibitionism:innocent::blush:.

Undisputed89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Being Accused Of Arrogance is a tough topic for me to acknowledge. I crave attention for the sake of being accepted. While attempting to remain modest, I can't satisfy my narcissisms. Exposing my penis for admiration perpetuates my exhibitionism:innocent::blush:.

That made me laugh when I read that haha

Undisputed89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Obviously, it can be a bit hypnotic to get attention at a sex party, or doing nude modelling, but I don't think it needs to impact your personality outside of those environments. It's always a bit of a fantasy space, so it's not difficult for me to separate being dominant there and more humble outside of it.
I can see what your saying.

Undisputed89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been accused of being arrogant or egotistical because of my cock by enough women that there is probably something to it.
What area do you display it? And what is your thought process that you go about that gives women the thought that you're being arrogant?

bvr07

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All of the guys that I’ve slept with have a smaller dick than mine. A couple of them even acknowledged that and complimented me for that. Others, the cocky ones, showed frustration :)joy: lol).
It hasn’t had a positive effect on either my ego or self esteem because I’m a bottom. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Undisputed89
D

deleted22029871

I’m blessed with size and I find it very funny when people see me out because the usual response is shock cos I’m white :laughing:

Undisputed89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m blessed with size and I find it very funny when people see me out because the usual response is shock cos I’m white :laughing:
There are more white big dicks than black ones. Obviously because you have more whites than black. And white men don't get talked about enough about having big dicks. Im glad the Internet is changing that narrative. And I'm a black guy. A black man with a big dick it's a over inflated ego.

Reactions: Jay-E