Being "accused" of having a boner...

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now that's a good response!

Here's another possible response: Lady, I think the padding in your bra is offensive. I didn't mention it before because I'm too much of a gentleman.

FIrst I want to know why someone would have the nerve to even say something to you .That automatically implicates them as a crotch watcher. I would have said, "Did you enjoy the show?" LOL!

Lucerie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually had a guy grab the front of my jeans stating that I had a hard on and that he did not believe that it was all me. It was all me and it was not a hard on....did not get hard I got mad. Not use to having people I do not know grab my dick.

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually had a guy grab the front of my jeans stating that I had a hard on and that he did not believe that it was all me. It was all me and it was not a hard on....did not get hard I got mad. Not use to having people I do not know grab my dick.

I've had people comment and always want me to prove that I don't have a hardon. Same with the grabs, "is that all you?" If I had a nickel for......
I've never let it bother me though, just go with the flow. Now if the grabber is very out of line, well then that's a whole different thread in itself.

Peace

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I'm between a grower and a shower. It nearly doubles in length when I'm hard but I still show at least 4 inches when I'm soft. Average is 3" but I can be 5" sometimes.

So its never happened to me I wouldn't have thought that this kind of thing occured in england. It's not like english people to point out the fact that they think someone has a boner, we keep to ourselves. Myabe between friends but I've never experienced this.

But then I've never been in the habbit of showing myself off whereas now I am.

B_Goodidea

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm with you Track14, some of us are show'ers and some of us are growers, I am definatley a grower, kinda like it like that, but I guess I dont have a choice though, unless I walked around all day with a semi