Being asked not to masturbate - can you manage

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dickthrobbing, Oct 13, 2007.

1. dickthrobbing

dickthrobbing Active Member

Albums:
    Your partner asks you not to masturbate for a week or longer could you or do you manage to do that for them.

How do you think you would feel afterwards if you did sneak in a quick relief of your inner tensions when specifically asked not to masturbate.

If you are the person asking your partner not to masturbate for a week or longer what is the motivation for you asking him not to. If you caught them having a quick handshake with his cock how would you deal with it.

Just for the record I had a partner a while ago, she asked me not to have a wank while she was away with work for a few weeks I did manage it but it was tough but at the end of the 2 odd weeks was I frisky or what :smile:

2. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    I kinda think this is only something a girl would ask a guy to do as they dont seem to realise the tension that builds up when you dont do it. And I think the motivation is that they feel you will have a very pwerful release when you finnaly do cum but in actual fact i think if you dont use it youll loose it so it doesnt work. I could be wrong tho.

3. 011girl

011girl New Member

Albums:
    As a girl who's asked a guy not to do it (and helped him go along with a chastity device) the tension is part of it, but also the control. As far as it not working, you can definitely still get hard/excited - a few days without masturbation might ache a little but it won't kill you :smile:

To throbbing, if it's really something you want to abide by for your partner, try a chastity device that will restrict access. It should make things easier and more interesting. The CB3000 is a plastic one that allows for showering, going to the bathroom, and decent hygeine.

If you do it more than once, you'll probably find that it gets easier and that after a while you're able to start really focusing on other things. And, it can be a really nice buildup for when you see your partner.

4. Jism

Jism New Member

Albums:
    Few guys can go without a wank for a week, I have never known one.My nuts just starts exploding. I do not know what is the average but a daily fucking your fist seems to be normal

5. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    I will certainly split up with anyone who asks me not to masturbate - a week, a day, however long or short the time period may be.

Well, if they stop breathing for exactly the same period of time, I might just accede.

6. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can tell you it's easy - when you have your arm in a sling. :rolleyes2:

7. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

I can't imagine why anyone would care whether or when or how often his/her significant other masturbated. That's getting just a little too personal. That's like asking your significant other to wipe his/her ass in a certain direction. It's nobody's business but your own.

8. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

I actually like going a few days withought masturbating, when I come I can come to my chest. Otherwise it always dribbles out

9. manhattaner

manhattaner New Member

I once had a thing with a guy who was a big fan of "let's not masturbate for a week". Of course a week would always end up being something like 4 days, but still :smile:
    He said it made sex after a few days of nothing much more intense. Go figure....

10. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

I could manage it but it would be...uh...hard. :tongue: I have tried doing this myself, because sure, after a few days with no orgasm, the release does tend to be exponentially better. :) More pleasure & more cum. It's great. I couldn't do it very often, though....I agree with the poster who said a daily wank is probably about normal for many guys. I'd do it for the person, depending on their reasons for asking. If it's to control me because they think masturbation is bad and sex with her is good, then no. That doesn't seem rational. If it's to play with it....maybe because we're both curious what the result would be after that week...then sure. I'm up for experimentation. I have also gone a week or more with not CUMMING...but masturbating more or less as usual. Just deny the orgasm. Result's the same when you finally do come, and it's a lot of pleasure in the meantime.

11. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yorkie, sorry I haven't checked in with you for a while. I hope you are better now and can give yourself some relief....otherwise, I could hope the next plane over...lol.

12. B_Swimming Lad

B_Swimming Lad New Member

I could do it if it were a choice between havin the odd wank and losing her, in fact it probably wouldn't be that bad asuming I'm still aloud to cum from... other methods:wink:.

But I would rather just have a wank as I pleased tbh. :cool:

13. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    As much as I lvoe my boyfriend and I know he loves me just as much, this is one thing I know that we would never ask of each other. We might go a day or two without doing it but we are so all over each other in a heartbeat.

14. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Easily - I've gone months without in the past.

That's not to say I would stop, unless she had a good reason for asking.

15. chesz001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    she never ask that to me..but i did try not masturbating for a week or two..at the end i was freakin horny and we ended up fucking for almost a day..lol

16. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I havent Masturbated in allmost 2 years. Im happy too tell you that too.

17. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    More fun with a broken wrist, and other arm also up out of action...

... So, now, who wants to play a game, see who can go longest without playing with the pud?

18. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm much better thanks,I don't have to rely on my left hand anymore. :smile:
    I had more physiotherapy this afternoon and the nurse said she expects me to be discharged in a couple of weeks time.
    I'll bet you're happy! :cool:

19. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    Tell your partner that the only way you will acceed to that request is under bondage paired with corporal punishment. :eek:

20. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I could tell from your pictures that you been totin' around that thick heavy log for quite some years.

Draft saved Draft deleted