Being asked not to masturbate - can you manage

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A person can choose to masturbate or not, but I think that it's wrong to ASK that of someone. It sets people up for "betrayals" that should never have been "betrayals".

I can understand both parties abstaining for a day or two to build up for a particular, pre-planned encounter (to make it extra steamy), but other than that, I don't think this kind of request is good for a relationship.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a girl who's asked a guy not to do it (and helped him go along with a chastity device) the tension is part of it, but also the control. As far as it not working, you can definitely still get hard/excited - a few days without masturbation might ache a little but it won't kill you :smile:

To throbbing, if it's really something you want to abide by for your partner, try a chastity device that will restrict access. It should make things easier and more interesting. The CB3000 is a plastic one that allows for showering, going to the bathroom, and decent hygeine.

If you do it more than once, you'll probably find that it gets easier and that after a while you're able to start really focusing on other things. And, it can be a really nice buildup for when you see your partner.
Finally someone with some practical advice.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bought some "Volume" - designed to increase your ejaculate. They suggested that you not cum for 7 days for it to kick in. That was a long 7 days; but I'm glad to say I have a new "high water mark). Instead oif even with my nips, it's on my chin. I plan to practice lowering my chin and saying "Ahhhhhh". That was no ones request except my own. Otherwise twice a day is normal for me and I don't see that changing soon (sex not considered)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't imagine why anyone would care whether or when or how often his/her significant other masturbated. That's getting just a little too personal. That's like asking your significant other to wipe his/her ass in a certain direction. It's nobody's business but your own.
Agreed. Upon being asked not to J/O, I'd ask "Why do you care?" Talk about a control freak! It's like being told when and with whom you can eat. Look for the nearest door!

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a girl who's asked a guy not to do it (and helped him go along with a chastity device) the tension is part of it, but also the control. As far as it not working, you can definitely still get hard/excited - a few days without masturbation might ache a little but it won't kill you :smile:

To throbbing, if it's really something you want to abide by for your partner, try a chastity device that will restrict access. It should make things easier and more interesting. The CB3000 is a plastic one that allows for showering, going to the bathroom, and decent hygeine.

If you do it more than once, you'll probably find that it gets easier and that after a while you're able to start really focusing on other things. And, it can be a really nice buildup for when you see your partner.

do you also abstain?