Being asked to pee on someone.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone ever asked you to pee on them before? It has happen to me a few times. Tell us what happened. I will start out by telling you about something that happened to me.

I was just doing some shopping and I noticed this guy totally staring at the bulge in my pants. He followed me through a couple of stores so I decided to go up to him. I asked him something like if he liked my dick. He was so turned on, I could see his hard dick in his pants. Then he asked me something I wasn't expecting. He asked me if there was any way possible that I would consider peeing on him.

Well I am pretty adventurous and will try anything once, so I said yes. We went out to the parking lot to his car. He opened the car door so we were pretty much hidden between the door and the car next to us. He asked me to piss on him right there. I told him sure, but he would have to take my dick out of my pants. God he loved that, reaching down and pulling my dick out. He held on to it as my cock got semi hard. Then I told him to unzip his Levis. When he did, I shoved my own dick down his pant leg. I told him to grab it so he could feel what it was like to have a big dick down his leg. He was so turned on. Then I just started peeing right inside his Levis. His jeans were totally soaked from where my dick was down to his shoes and running all over his shoes.

The hot thing was people were walking around the parking lot, but they couldn't see what was going on.

When I finished, I pulled my dick out of his levis and stuffed it back in my own. It was fun. I would do it again if someone asked me to.