Being attached to the guy you suck

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Luvalarge-n-thick1, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Luvalarge-n-thick1

Luvalarge-n-thick1 New Member

Albums:
    Hi.
    This kind of a long story but in essence I was going to meet someone about a week ago. The guy said that he was big (10.5 -11.5 maybe he was maybe he was not but if he was I would want to give him my best, ).
    Something happened and we could not...got mad for some reason.
    Yesterday I texted him again saying I am sorry for me dissen you, want to try again. He agreed--sure when you want to come over...either you can host of drop by my place. (good possibility of having something long and huge in my hands :biggrin1:)
    Said on this voicemail, I do not like to go to a man's house I do not know...lets do a coffee shop see how we like the other see how it goes,...this is the frist time I have tried to date a guy.
    When I said that, he did not want anything to do with me, sent four or five texts he was not looking for a b/f or a ltr...have to be decreet and all that jazz.
    I got thinking yeah it would be nice to give a guy head and not be emotionally attacted to him. I wish I can do that but I cannot. He called later saying something wrong my phone or I have to go somewhere.... And call him sometime when something changes. At 46 I know when I am being dissed its not going to work out this was one of those. :confused:
    Why I am sharing this I got thinking most people on here are not looking for something long term got me thinking I do not know how most people do it. I know a suck is very enjoyable to give and give someone pleasure. I am wanting to spend the night and sleep on him and hold it in my hands next to him.

thanks for letting me share

Joe

2. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

I dont need long term BUT I do need to feel some attraction to a guy before giving him head.. I cant just suck cock for the sake of sucking...

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I want to be attracted to the person as well. I don't do random hookups.

4. Luvalarge-n-thick1

Luvalarge-n-thick1 New Member

Albums:
    I was a little presumptuous what I said, I know that i do not have a pic but I think I am cute, and I have dreadlocks too.
    Well I said something of the sort to him. Said that he wanted to meet....has to check me out
    Kind of found out that I lost a job, today, I was kind of expecting it. I am try to post something on the blog. I am starting to see this is more than a site to hook up I am finding nice people.

I do not feel like meeting someone now. I think I am going to say need to think of a plan for now.

5. feel thick

feel thick New Member

You have a right to control your sex life. Some think of a blowjob not as sex (e.g. Bill Clinton) but sucking is just as if not more intimate than intercourse.

Draft saved Draft deleted