Being attached to the guy you suck

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Luvalarge-n-thick1, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Luvalarge-n-thick1

Luvalarge-n-thick1 New Member

Albums:
    Hi.
    This kind of a long story but in essence I was going to meet someone about a week ago. The guy said that he was big (10.5 -11.5 maybe he was maybe he was not but if he was I would want to give him my best, ).
    Something happened and we could not...got mad for some reason.
    Yesterday I texted him again saying I am sorry for me dissen you, want to try again. He agreed--sure when you want to come over...either you can host of drop by my place. (good possibility of having something long and huge in my hands :biggrin1:)
    Said on this voicemail, I do not like to go to a man's house I do not know...lets do a coffee shop see how we like the other see how it goes,...this is the frist time I have tried to date a guy.
    When I said that, he did not want anything to do with me, sent four or five texts he was not looking for a b/f or a ltr...have to be decreet and all that jazz.
    I got thinking yeah it would be nice to give a guy head and not be emotionally attacted to him. I wish I can do that but I cannot. He called later saying something wrong my phone or I have to go somewhere.... And call him sometime when something changes. At 46 I know when I am being dissed its not going to work out this was one of those. :confused:
    Why I am sharing this I got thinking most people on here are not looking for something long term got me thinking I do not know how most people do it. I know a suck is very enjoyable to give and give someone pleasure. I am wanting to spend the night and sleep on him and hold it in my hands next to him.

thanks for letting me share

Joe

2. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

I dont need long term BUT I do need to feel some attraction to a guy before giving him head.. I cant just suck cock for the sake of sucking...

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I want to be attracted to the person as well. I don't do random hookups.

4. Luvalarge-n-thick1

Luvalarge-n-thick1 New Member

Albums:
    I was a little presumptuous what I said, I know that i do not have a pic but I think I am cute, and I have dreadlocks too.
    Well I said something of the sort to him. Said that he wanted to meet....has to check me out
    Kind of found out that I lost a job, today, I was kind of expecting it. I am try to post something on the blog. I am starting to see this is more than a site to hook up I am finding nice people.

I do not feel like meeting someone now. I think I am going to say need to think of a plan for now.

5. feel thick

feel thick New Member

You have a right to control your sex life. Some think of a blowjob not as sex (e.g. Bill Clinton) but sucking is just as if not more intimate than intercourse.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice