:( Being big can suck

D_Sid_Scrotum

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im about 8.75" x 7", and ive always had some kinda issues. im now dating a really petite girl, 5'1", and im really afraid to go on with this...

does anybody have any ideas? will lube help? or the size of the woman does not always correspond to whats down there?

tnx:)

Hapi Papi: Go on with what?

Think being big sucks, they to imagine the other end. Do you necessarily want to have sex? Big girls seem to be able to take it, small girls seem to be able to take it, so I doubt the size of the girl means anything.

monstro: I totally relate to what you're saying hungboy! Lubes can help, as can just being gentle and patient. But you never know. I've been with some petite women who were unable to handle my size, and then I can also think of one woman who was about 5'0" and took all of me easily, with room left over! So you never know :)

Your girth may be more of an issue than length. But you'd be doing you and her both a big disservice* if you avoided a relationship with her because of this.

Good luck!

_________

*Provide your own puns.

musclelust8: take it slow with a woman you might want to call your wife one day -- making love is different than fucking a woman.

I have been with woman i have feelings for and I take it slow and easy, unfortunately it means no pounding, etc.

eventually, you will work around your size and your women will take it

BluECliQ: I'm definetly not as big as a lot of the people on this site but I'm still happy with what I have. Anyway as for your problem...I say just try it, take everything slow, don't get upset if things don't go perfectly and just see how it all works out. Sorry I don't have much to add, everyone else pretty much nailed it.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would just like to add that the height/body type of a woman does not correspond to her vagina size at all. Just like with men, it is about as random as it can get. If you have feelings for this girl, treat her as such and you'll be fine. Look for her reaction, if she's excited, go for it, but if she's nervous, be patient and gentle. You'll know the right way to react when you get there.

longbaugh

Just Browsing
Media
As usual Madame Z summed it up nicely.

Whats the worst that can happen?

There are lots of ways to get each other off.

If one thing isn't working, try something else!

Its only sex.

Just my 2 cents.

darronsummit

Just Browsing
Media
Just stick to a long warm-up session.

girls dialate in correspondance to how turned on they are. if your girlfriend is especially tight as natural, then you should do the kind thing and give her a really good long time to get everything in tune. if you both want it, you'll find a way.

doug699: There is absolutly no way you can tell what will happen. Ive been with some fairly large women I couldnt get half way in it seemed ( man that sucked for both of us"

" I had a small girl who wanted it all stuck in one big stroke and had no probs now that was ffun"

Reactions: MDM8

joe22xxx: Use a lot of lube & go real slow. Let her control what's going on, and keep asking her if it's ok.

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There isn't more to say than what's been said already. Go slow, be careful, be reassuring, don't get overexcited, and make sure you keep your hands working. See what you can do to help her relax, massages, snuggling and lots of foreplay beforehand will help her relax. If she's nervous at all she'll tense up, which will be a problem, so be as calm and reassuring to her as you can.

joeybehr46:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 20 2004, 07:53 PM
Kid, I'm gonna like you!
[post=260488]Quoted post[/post]​

well, if you are only casually dating and you are young and not going to marry her, I say ram it in her and make her scream and keep going till you are through.

If she dumps you, just go on to the next one. It is not like she is the end of women or girls as you know it.

Just tell her you will be gentle and slowly insert it and then start and doing it harder and harder.... :ph34r:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Simon9@Oct 22 2004, 10:16 PM
I think he was just trying to be funny and get your goat, Madame.

And he succeeded on the second part.
[post=260794]Quoted post[/post]​

But I don't even have a goat!! And if that was funny, my sense of humor has shriveled up.

Hapi Papi:
Originally posted by madame_zora+Oct 22 2004, 09:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Oct 22 2004, 09:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Simon9@Oct 22 2004, 10:16 PM

And if that was funny, my sense of humor has shriveled up.
[post=260832]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You too?&#33; :rolleyes:

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by joeybehr46+Oct 22 2004, 11:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joeybehr46 &#064; Oct 22 2004, 11:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 20 2004, 07:53 PM
Kid, I&#39;m gonna like you&#33;
[post=260488]Quoted post[/post]​

well, if you are only casually dating and you are young and not going to marry her, I say ram it in her and make her scream and keep going till you are through.

If she dumps you, just go on to the next one. It is not like she is the end of women or girls as you know it.

Just tell her you will be gentle and slowly insert it and then start and doing it harder and harder.... :ph34r:
[post=260759]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Simon9
@Oct 22 2004, 05:16 PM

[/quote]

5,000 comedians out of work and joeybehr46 is trying to be funny. All I can say is don&#39;t quit your day job. :)