Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about big and balls deep?

That would be my choice, too! :smile:

I have to say both :)

I like both too, big (9 inches seems to suit me just fine) and balls deep. Sometimes it takes just a little work to go balls deep but it is worth it.

Can't I have both??? A huge cock that pounds me for hours??? :smile:

Big (both length and girth) and balls deep is my preference. :biggrin1:

I like the way all you ladies think! :wink:

Fortunately, I have enough length and girth to impress, but not so much that I couldn't go balls-deep in every woman I've been with! :biggrin1:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies (and gents)

What is more important to you. Having a guy with a big dick that you can't take all the way in but feels huge inside or a guy smaller that can really pound you and grind on your clit?

Hmmm,

A guy with a big dick that can really pound me would be the best.

Ms M

Experimental Member
Media
My BF calls me a greedy girl I love the size (length and thickness) he's 8"x7" and fits me just right. Sometimes there is a little pain, guess it depends on the time of the month but I do love his size. Now if we could just get in sync with how often.............

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife refers to me as big but she's talkin girth more then length. I'm little more then avg at 7" long. At that length we have no prob going balls deep and my thickness gives her that full spread feeling she likes so I guess we get a little of both worlds.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife refers to me as big but she's talkin girth more then length. I'm little more then avg at 7" long. At that length we have no prob going balls deep and my thickness gives her that full spread feeling she likes so I guess we get a little of both worlds.

I'm right there with you, 71/2 x 61/2 here and the ladies (and guys) love it.

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
Sadly I don't think I'd please many women out there at all... Man, lpsg is bad for my self esteem.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was about to start a thread with this question, but I thought bumping this old thread would be better.

So, is hard fucking without overstretching the bottom better than having to be careful and bottoming out easily?

ADONIS35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ladies (and gents)

What is more important to you. Having a guy with a big dick that you can't take all the way in but feels huge inside or a guy smaller that can really pound you and grind on your clit?

Going ball deeps works for me. There is nothing like a guy who is smaller with thick girth pounding away with his balls hitting my ass...