Being big vs feeling big

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dangly, Aug 26, 2010.

1. dangly

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 5'8" with a 7x5" cock and largish dangly balls that I'm really happy with. I love playing with it, I love slapping it around when it's hard, and I love the feeling of having it creep down my pant leg when I get turned on. I love being naked when I'm at home, but I have to put on clothes if I want to get any work done because otherwise I wind up wasting way too much time fondling myself.

What's interesting to me, though, is that as much as I know I'm big, I don't always feel that way. The first guy I ever messed around with back in high school had a longer, thicker cock than me. Despite making it a point to not talk about cock size on the first date, I tend to wind up in bed with guys who are bigger than me. I get off on the fantasy of having a massive 10x8" cock slapping around and bulging inside my pants. So there are times when my cock feels huge in my hands, and there are times when I feel just average or even small.

I'm guessing this has to be a normal thing -- your favorite foods can sometimes taste bland and unappealing, your favorite songs can sometimes feel dull and played-out, and your favorite books can sometimes bore you to tears, so it seems only normal to assume that the cock you touch and play with every day of your adult life can sometimes feel incredibly ordinary regardless of how big it actually is.

Is this the case for the rest of you guys? How big does your cock feel to you vs how you know the numbers stack up? And for those of you that don't mess around with other guys (and thus have less direct tactile experience for comparison), how do you feel about your cock?

Looking forward to reading your responses!

#1 dangly, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  2. noface60

noface60 Member

Albums:
    I'm 8x5 and sometimes it feels huge. Other times, especially when viewing the various galleries on this site, it doesn't feel that big in my hands. I only just recently (1-2 years) realized how big I am compared to others...

3. ScottishWood

ScottishWood New Member

I know what you mean. It's all relative. I've seen your pics, and you definitely have a huge cock. And a very nice one too, I might add. There's always going to be someone bigger, but you have the majority of the population beat by far. I'm 7.5 x 5.5. Most of the time I'm happy with it, but I've met guys with bigger, thicker ones and i can't help being a little envious. If someone's proud of their big cock, I guess they'd be even prouder if it was bigger (to a point). Being on this site, it's obvious that we're a little obsessed with penises in general. Sometimes you can overthink things. Be happy that you're as well-endowed as you are!

4. gamut363

gamut363 New Member

it's odd, I'm also 7x5 but mine feels tiny to me because I'm 6'1", so I think it looks small on me. Some guys have commented on my size, which is a turn on, but I'd always rather be with someone bigger, there's something hypnotic about a big cock!

5. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

There are days when I would just like to stand up and shout to everyone, "I love my big cock." It looks great flaccid, very satisfying to me every time I come out of the shower and look in the mirror, and I'm more proud with a hard-on at its full dimensions of 8" x 5.5". That's not one for the record books but it sure appeals to a lot of men at the gym who look me over and often ask to hook up. The attention I get makes me feel great, and it improves on self-confidence, but I really don't feel a need for more inches. I'm satisfied with the "happy medium" that I have.

6. KingKoopa

KingKoopa Member

Albums:
    Stats say im big but i don't feel big/

7. Masterbeight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There are two things we shouldn't forget. In the first place worldwide surveys point out that the average erect cock is about 5.8" x 4.7", which means that your 7x5 is simply pretty big. Moreover for some reason somebody else's cock often seems to be bigger than your own, especially when you haven't seen it before, when it's new to you, when you haven't felt it in your hands. Of course there are bigger dicks, especially on lpsg; most guys won't show a small dick on this site. When I see all these galleries with huge 9+ dicks, I also feel rather small, just like you, although I'm far above average. Don't panic when you see all these huge dicks, remember that at least as many dicks are far under 5 inches long. Be happy with what you've got, your cock is big enough and it looks absolutely great!

8. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    i think being big and feeling big is only in reference to something else. when you're comparing to something smaller then you feel bigger and are bigger but smaller when comparing to something bigger.

it's all relative. you may be big to most, but yet to some you're not.

9. jj8inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 6'4 and have a 7.5x5 dick. It feels small to me 90% of the time. I have a friend whos 5'9 and is the same size as me I see him as horse hung.

10. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Generally when I'm with someone is when I 'feel' big. When I'm having a beat most of the time I just look down and see 'my' cock; it doesn't feel big, it doesn't feel small... it just seems, I dunno... 'normal'.

11. yomrwhite

yomrwhite New Member

check sig

seems average to me when hard. yeah its long but its thinness throws me off.

i thought for years as i was growing up that because i was small flaccid (like 3 by 4) that it was small. not the case apparently. just above average

12. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

its all in the hand (mind?) I feel great in the AM when I wake up and slide my hand down to feel a throbing woody. I try not to look at it but just imagine how big it is by the feel. 10% of the time im amazed by its size, but it does feel huge when Im strokin it.

13. B_cosmognosis

B_cosmognosis New Member

Two words: Perspective and proportion. I am 5'8" tall and 9"x6.25"...When I look down at my dick, it doesn't look that big because of my perspective to it. Seeing a picture of it from certain angles, I can see that it is rather large in proportion to my body.

Being above average (anything over 6" or so) is noticeable to other people and the numbers speak for themselves. I wouldn't sweat it much.

14. jtmony08

jtmony08 Member

Albums:
    Okay I'll say it. A few of you who are claiming to be big are not. I'm above average. End of story. Any lover out there looking for more or less look else where. It doesn't make you more or less of a man. Instead of feeling bigger or smaller, feel blessed that you're able to get an erection, that you have lovers who are happy with your size even when you're not, or that you don't cum too fast. Rid yourself of the anxieties that follow penis size and just have fun with what you have.

One poster said it best: "perspective and proportion." Skinny men with 7 inch dicks look larger than fat men with 7 inch dicks.

BTW, we're on a large penis site, but let's not forget, most of these measurements are internet sizes. If I had to guess, only 10% of the guys on here really are 7.5 x 6 or bigger, and only a few of them have the pictures w/measuring tapes to prove it. Measured on top of the penis, not from the asshole.

#14 jtmony08, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  15. lc09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    im really skinny with an 8 x 6 inch dick (measured pics available) and that says i have a big dick. i guess its just when you see others that have 9+ i feel small. i dont know if i exactly feel 'small' but perhaps envious?

16. Incocknito

Gold Member

I think a lot of it is to with mentality. If you are feeling good, your cock will look huge. Some days I look down at my cock and I find it hard to believe cocks can get bigger than mine...but they do :p

17. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    People tend to say I'm big but I sometimes just don't see myself as such. Yeah, I'm not tiny but people tend to exaggerate their opinions of it.

I do agree with one poster and think that visual perspective has a fair amount to do with it but it's also mental. I've learned to live with the fact that while I do have a bigger than average penis, I'll never fully be confident with it.

18. `redman

`redman New Member

Albums:
  19. Maxime_

Maxime_ New Member

My cock is 20 cm,so you might say i'm big. There's always more in life,obviously. Anyway,a part from this site,in my daily life i've only seen cocks that were like mine(very few) or less. The guys(and girls...yeah it happened) i've done something with,told me my cock was really big. My brother told me i had a huge cock....
    Among my sport friends,i'm the "big one" as they say....
    Believe it or not,i don't feel big at all and....looking at it while it's hard or soft,i think it is quite small...i'd rather have a bigger one,but i have to keep what i got!:)

20. baller91

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    same here, i don't always feel big, even though i can't complain

Draft saved Draft deleted