Being blunt to get a date

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No you wouldn't.
that definitely qualifies as sexual assault here.
you'd get off with a caution at most but it's still an arrestable offence.

...but actually you're right.
i much prefer violence to law when dealing with sex pests.
i would, seeing as my hand was already there, have you singing falsetto.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media

You'd be all over it before you'd be cutting it off and hanging it from the rear view mirror.

I know because you're an inveterate cock watcher. Otherwise why are you here? If you were here to hook up, you'd have pictures and no posts and be in the chat area trying to hook up with Mr. Big. Are you?

Anyways, your rhetoric doesn't fit the behavior.:rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'd be all over it before you'd be cutting it off and hanging it from the rear view mirror.

I know because you're an inveterate cock watcher. Otherwise why are you here? If you were here to hook up, you'd have pictures and no posts and be in the chat area trying to hook up with Mr. Big. Are you?

Anyways, your rhetoric doesn't fit the behavior.:rolleyes:
what proves me an inveterate cock watcher?

and, even if i were, what kind of brain dead nit would think that automatically makes me an enthusiastic recipient of sexual assault?

you, sir, are a creep.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This isn't really penis involved, but I was just wondering ladies take on a guy being blunt when approaching you.

i dont mean sexually. If a guy approached you, who said something like "hi, I think you are very pretty, and would like to get to know you better" type of thing. Is that too blunt?

specifically, my situation, across the street from where I work there is a girl. I see her often, and sometimes we have some small talk, but nothing beyond that. I've been trying to think of a way to ask her on a date, but usually it's busy and I can never talk more than a few minutes.

I was thinking of something like "I think you are very pretty, and I've been trying to talk with you a bit more, but haven't had such luck. I was wondering if you wanted to get a coffee (whenever)?"

would that be too blunt?

How about Hi, my name is _____, what's your name? Now I am assuming you see this person on a regularly? If not, being pushy might mean you only want some pussy. Not sure if that's all you want. But anyways I never understood why guys have to get everythng in with the first conversation. Introduce yourself and wait til you see her again, then you can ask her for a number or lunch date. Be patient, honest and sincere. And understand that not ALL women are gonna find you attractive, and that's okay, the odds are always in your favor. Be nice, ya never know, she might have a friend/cousin/sister that thinks your hot.:biggrin1:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ew. if a man ever put my hand down there when we weren't already engaged in physical relations, i'm pretty sure i'd tell them they were disgusting and a dirty mcdirtster!