Being Bullied

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well i was abandoned as a kid....n growing up all i had were sweats, n hand me downs at that...ppl mad fun of me...but i jus did my thing n e way...n soon i was getting all the girls, every1 was on my shit, n the ppl that picked on me and were insensitive to my feelins.....welll they all dropped out of highschool and im in college, lmao so there u go

At the risk of sounding nerdy, that's a really touching post, Legend. Glad you were and are strong. Kids are just unbelievably mean sometimes.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes living well really is the best revenge.

well i was abandoned as a kid....n growing up all i had were sweats, n hand me downs at that...ppl mad fun of me...but i jus did my thing n e way...n soon i was getting all the girls, every1 was on my shit, n the ppl that picked on me and were insensitive to my feelins.....welll they all dropped out of highschool and im in college, lmao so there u go

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Earlio I understand what you mean after what i went through growing up and sadly still deal with in public now more than I can mention I know how you feel.I find it so hard to trust people and the past may be the past for me now thank god but it still haunts me.I have two wonderful friends but that is it.:smile: :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a fear of bugs. Not just bugs, but insects and arachnids as well. I somehow learned to tolerate scorpions when I lived in Tuscany. We had to shake out our shoes every morning or risk getting stung.

I digress, when I was in the 6th grade I was terrorized by a few boys in my class with flies.

It was fall, it had just started to get cool and the flies and bees were all flying slow and sluggish like they do at that time of year.

We went out for recess and when we came back in someone(s) had taken my 3 ring denim binder (remember those) and put flies in it, some were dead others not quite. They were kind enough to remove all my loose-leaf papers and left them on my desk. My binder was left on the windowsill/vent. They caught the flies and put one wing in between each of the rings. There was a clip board type holder clamp in the notebook and 9 were caught under the clamp in various states of death and dying. I screamed. Actually that’s not quite accurate, I screamed like a banshee in the night! I cried, I became totally hysterical. It was the kind of scream where you wonder where that sound is coming from, then you realize it's you. I would have put Jamie Lee Curtis in Halloween to shame. I vaguely recall a crowd forming.

My teacher, Mrs. Mc Carthy, that bon-bon eating bitch said, “oh please just clean it up and sit down.” I couldn’t move. I was literally paralyzed with fear. I don’t remember anything much after that. I know I ended up in the nurses office but I have no idea how I got there.

I told my mom and we went out that night and she bought me a pretty, new Mead Trapper Keeper. To this day, when I see one of those old fashioned denim binders, I want to vomit. :frown1:

Side Note: My dad had his own exterminating business when I was a kid. I think that may have something to do with my phobia.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was bullied, but not by my peers. I recieve my bullying from principals and teachers. Though i can't say they were totally at fault. I started dressing in black and wearing long coats in the 7th grade, and grew my hair out. The first to do this in my area, so i recieved most of the fallout.

I started all of this jusst before, in some cases just after, the school shooting hype.

Every month i was searched for weapons or drugs, but not in a way that exercise discretion. Most of the time I was pulled out of class or called out in class, saying: "we need to search you and your locker for weapons or and drugs" infront of my friends and fellow class mates.

Needless to say, after the first time i was blackballed in all my classes and with all of my teachers until my 10th grade year... the first teacher to let up was Mr. Langerot, my french teacher.

From 7th grade up until last year my papers and art have been taken to the principals who have talked to me about why i should bring a weapon to school and attack someone.

I actually posted about one on this site.

Anyway, it didnt bother me like it might have bothered someone else... actually this was all the norm to me. People have always feared me or thought i was an oddball... but i have somehow gathered a small following.

There are 20 or so children a year or two young that i am who i met over the years, and shortly after meeting me they have more or les taken after me in their style.

At the end of my sophomoe year i cut off all my long hair and gave myself a devilock(its a hairstyle) and now if you goto webbcity highschool about 4 or 5% of the students have one, all of whom I've met and shared a conversation or two with...

So its not all bad.

iamgroovy

Just Browsing
Media
Wow, a chance to tell my bully story. I was bullied in school a little bit by students but my biggest problem was my PE teacher/Math teacher who later became principal of all things. He was also the football coach. The problem I had was in Math class he would address me as Miss, and of course all the students would laugh, so eventually I just stopped raising my hand. In PE class if they played football he'd tell me in front of everyone to sit out so I wouldn't get hurt. (I was tall and skinny). If we played baseball when it was my turn to bat he'd yell to everyone in the field to gather at the pitchers mound cause that's as far as I could hit it. If I walked in the boys restroom and if he was there, he'd ask very loudly if I was looking for the girls restroom. But the real kicker: right before school ended we had swimming as part of the PE class, and we would ride the bus from one school to another to go swim. Boys would swim Mondays, Wednesday, Friday, girls would alternate. Well on a day that was supposed to be for girls the coach saw me in the hall and asked why I wasn't in shorts and on the bus. I told him I thought it wasn't our day to swim and he said they changed it. So me not being in shorts and about to miss the bus, Coach told me to go change and I'd have to walk to the other school to meet the other boys or get an Incomplete on my grade. So I hurried and changed and ran all the way to the other school about a 1/2 mile, and when I got there he had all the girls point and laugh. He was such a bully, and just to me. But I endured and since he was principal when I graduated as he handed out the diploma he would shake each students hand and say good luck with your future. He handed me my mine and wouldn't shake my hand. He just nodded his head and I walked off the stage. I hated High School because of him. He lived to make me miserable. Ironically enough, I would always be in one of his classes every year. So I had to endure his ridicule for 4 years. I would never use the restroom at school because he was ALWAYS in there between classes because teachers had to monitor the restrooms because of smoking. Wish I could say it made me stronger, but He kept me from enjoying my 9-12th grades.

I was bullied in school as well. Once I got to university, I started getting in shape and started learning martial arts. The last guy that tried to physically assault me 19 years ago, got the shit beaten out of him. Today I'm a black belt, so I can't even begin to imagine what I could do now as I was only an orange belt back then.

Bullies persist throughout life. I have had people try to bully me in the work place, and I have told them off. I had a neighbour try to bully me, and I told him to fuck off (he hasn't bothered be since). You need to stand up to bullies throughout your life, or they will make it a living hell for you. I will never throw the first punch, or start a fight, but I will sure as hell fight back and finish one if necessary. Being bullied when I was in school has made me this way. I know all too well what happens when you don't stand up for yourself - the tormenting never ends. I would rather get the shit kicked out of me than be bullied and humiliated by anyone.