being called "big" by women, how often does it happen for you?

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, but I always liked to hear my Grandma(s) say how handsome I am. She always said in a way that made me think she was sincere...

B_mantila3

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
almost every girl and boy has said it since i was 15, cause my dick was allready then quite big and a lot bigger than every other guy... i like when people tell me my dick is big or huge, and they cant wait to tuoch it... at gym-class when i was 16 and we were taking showers all the other boys were really jealous of me... ;D

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys won't believe this but yeah, most guys have heard it before because it's one of those things women use to compliment guys. A friend of mine who's about 5 inches told me that girls have used that line on him and he knows they're lying because he's slightly below average.

bgr_thn_avrg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get it with every woman that sees it. But I know it's a compliment thing and isn't always true, so I take it with a grain of salt. Even if it wasn't big, and you told them to tell the truth, you'd still get the same response. It's just something women can't help but say.

rubrick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first time I had sex she said "God, you're big" immediately after insertion. I was shocked because I'd always thought I was small.

I said "I'm really not" and she said "Yeah, you are. I feel like I'm a fucking virgin."

I'm 6x5. So, average. She was older and more experienced. Maybe all the other guys she'd been with were small? She was really tight, though. I put two fingers in her and couldn't get past the knuckles.

I was only called big one other time, a few years later, by a girl I had already had sex with a few times. She was riding me when she said it and I'm pretty sure she was just telling me what I wanted to hear. I was still nice to hear, though

cowboy76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick is a bit over 6" in length but the head is 6.25 with a 5.5" shaft. Women generally comment that it's big (I think they're thinking abount getting the head in).

I've only had one refuse sex because of it. I worked with an attractive asian women and it was late in the day with no one else in the office. We started fooling around and one thing led to another. It got to the point where she let me get her pants and panties off and she was ready. I got a receptionists chair without arms and was going to sit in it and have her get on cowgirl style. Unfortunately, when I pulled down my pants and shorts and she got a look before I was even completley hard she said "You too big for me. I don't want to get stretch out". That put a damper on everything.

It probably just as well. We were both married and it was probably a good thing nothing happened. She was afraid to get stretched because she didn't want her husband finding out, he was also asian and I'm assuming perhaps on the smaller side.

We continued to get along well after but it never happened again.

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pretty much every time, with a few exceptions. One thing I've noticed is that the hotter the chick the less forward she will be with compliments. My theory is not because they've seen so many big dicks, but because hot chicks don't like to acknowledge a man's sexual power as readily in order to keep an upper hand in 'the game'.

very true, happens all the time

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had two girls call me big, but I honestly think they were just trying to make me feel better. I recently asked an ex and she described my cock as the lower end of big. My current GF use to call it big but I made her stop when I found out that she has had an 8x7.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only remember getting a comment like that once spontaneously. The third girl or so I had sex with was sucking me off and stopped to apologize that she wasn't doing better (I thought she was doing just fine). She commented that she was having trouble because "You're kind of big". I was rather stunned, because up till then I thought I was on the smaller side, or at best average.

I have had a "size discussion" with a few lovers including my wife. They all said I was bigger than their "average" but I wasn't the biggest any of them had encountered.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the time the first "unveiling" will result in a response. All of the time, if not at the first unveiling then at subsequent unveilings I will get a response. They have ranged from:

It's massive
You're pretty huge, aren't you?
Your cock is so fuckin big
It's big
I can't wrap my hand around it
It's wide, isn't it
You're bigger than my rabbit

Etc :cool:

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never thought I was big until I became sexually active and began receiving comments from women. I have started a file with their quotes:

"Look at you, you're huge!"
"You know, you're bigger limp than most guys are hard."
"Oh my God, you're even bigger than your pictures."
When I complimented a woman for going further down on me than any woman had before she said "That's because you're soo big."
A nurse said just before I banged her "I have never seen such a beautiful penis."
Another woman said "It's so big!"
and several short comments like "Oh My!"
My wife calls me the "bottom thumper" and the "jaw breaker".

We used to do alot of hot tubbing with friends and I always made it a point to serve everyone their drinks (always in plastic or cans) by standing nude outside of the tub and handing everyone their drinks. A female cousin of my wife's said "If that's not an erection, what is it?"

Sorry, I found some more:

I did look at your profile and I have to say god your cock looks so good and I bet I would love playing with it. If you would like, please send me more pictures and I will do the same, lets talk and see if there is here. Sadie

IS THAT REALLY YOUR COCK IN THE PHOTO? OR IS IT AN APPENDAGE? hOW BIG IS YOUR COCK ERECT?

YOU HAVE A VERY NICE LARGE PENIS!

Last edited:

bobbydrizzle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty sure every women I've played with has commented positively. There might have been one or two that didn't say anything, but I don't have a file to refer to making it kind of hard to remember. Then again, no, I'm pretty damn sure every single one's made a remark. I always love being their biggest too. They'll do fucking anything for you.

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends on the girl, but if you get them to open up sexually so they know they're not going to be judged for what they enjoy it's pretty common. Less so during foreplay but during sex they can get carried away and blurt out "fuck your cock is massive", which is when it's hottest since it's just something they can barely keep from saying.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me, it happens a lot. but i don't understand what they mean by big. that sounds dumb, but it's a sincere question.

now, i'm of average length (about 6") but above average thickness (about 6" girth). so i guess my wang is fat and thick. is this what is meant by "big" here? :confused:

Yes, that is exactly it. While women like the length aesthetically they prefer GIRTH for the feeling. Conversely men overall prefer length over girth both aesthetically and for feeling !

:bj:
~HH~