Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a guy in the year below me at school who got the nickname 'horse'. He was a tallish guy, around 6'1, fairly slim. Unfortunately I did not find out why he got his nickname but I think there can only be one reason, what he had in his pants.

The led me to thinking how big you would need to be to qualify for the 'horse' nickname.

I've always thought it to be quite a nice thing to be called but maybe some of you disagree. There must be a good few round here that got this nickname.

What do you guys think?

Will :wink:

hung_martin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been called 'donkey boy' by a girl before and it made me stupidly proud. I know I should aim for more in life but being hung is a horny thing to be known for. lol

Will9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been called 'donkey boy' by a girl before and it made me stupidly proud. I know I should aim for more in life but being hung is a horny thing to be known for. lol

lol, I agree entirely martin, stupidly proud sums it up well, thanks for sharing donkey boy :biggrin1:

Maybe if I was a bit less shy when younger, I'd have enjoyed a 'hung' name

hung_martin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol, well at least I admit it

I'd love to be lofty and say size doesn't matter but none of us would be here if we truly believed that

B_VoodooGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I'd much rather be complimented on my eyes, smile, intellect, or personality, being called "Horse", etc. really isn't that horrible. Could be worse.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's ....

... not very original.

One of the guys in one of my schools was from Texas. Of course we called him Tex. Decades later I'm still embarrassed about that.

Diggernyc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was called Hoss in high school and pretty much hated it. I think one hates to be different for any reason at that age even if in the long run it turns out to be an asset.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
How big you would need to be to qualify for the 'horse' nickname?

Will :wink:

I would say to be horse hung one would need to have a penis that is quite long and quite thick. TRULY horse hung would probably be ten REAL inches in length by seven REAL inches in girth.

D

deleted26151

Once a girl I was with blabbed to everyone else about my size and few people started callin me Mr Ed. I think its cool if its a secret nickname but if evrybody knows its kinda embarassing

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
hmmmm
horse hung is all
relative
to the person you are showing it to,
if someone has only been with average guys or below.. and 8
incher
would be HUGE to them..
but if they have been lucky enough to see some real big cocks..
then that person would be average..
I guess what I am trying to say..
IMHO..
'Horse hung" would have to be anything over..
TEN Real Inches...
and super thick.

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yea I agree with Talmidge (above). I've never been called horse hung - and I can definitely believe that Talmidge has justifiably been bestowed with that moniker - but I've often been told that I've got a "great" cock. It's larger than average but not big enough to warrant legendary status or to pose much of a problem when it comes to sex (though blow jobs tend to require patience). Being implicity or tacitly known as well-hung is a turn on, because you can simultaneously expose and withhold that attribute of yourself about which you are proud - you can preserve privacy while appreciating the recognition from (select) others. But being made an object of general and indiscriminate public curiosity can have the unmerited effect of turning you into a freakish caricature. Though I guess if that happens a robust sense of self-deprecating humour can defuse any chance of being ridiculed (not that I believe that being horse-hung warrants such ridicule; it's just that some people will use any pretext to sneer at and belittle others, invariably to divert attention from, or suppress their sense of, their own inadequacies).