LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I picked up some cock nicknames in the Army during the Korean War. White guys called me "Horse" but southern black guys called me what sounded very much like "Nick", which I was told was reserved for a white guy with a very big cock!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Were you in my school ? LOL ........... I was called Mr Ed in school which I fukin hated, this was b/c of a gf I had and even though we had never slept together she had seen me and played with it.
She then blabbed to her friends and word spread.
I have to say when young I was quite uncomfortable about this even upset at times................If you understood my religious upbringing that might explain it more. These days I am accustomed to it and have no problem.
As for what constitutes HorseHung that would be somone who is 9" or longer and quite thick. 9" is only found in 1% of men so that would be reserved for those equine endowments.

:banana:
HORSE

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to be called ponyboy in highschool. I didn't really care. But the guy that dressed next to me teased me relentlessly. He thought I had a semi and was always horny. Well I was always horny but I didn't have a semi. One day I was dressing and he started teasing me. We were all alone and I started grabbing my dick and got rock hard. He just stared at me. Never teased me after that. My friends still have a nickname for me. My name is alan, and I have a couple of other friends with the same name. So they call me A10 to distinguish me from the other two.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well Will9,
I can't say for sure how large your gentials have to be to qualify
being called 'horse' but I have always been confronted with family members and friends (males and females) who will compare me with being horse hung.
Also been called mule dick, donkey dick, moby dick, rotor-rooter, bushmaster, and big dick ni**er.
My step-dad would call me knee-knocker or big foot when I was growing too. Step-bros. estabished the name Whopper-lee for me and use it all the time.
Guys on my job joke a lot about my gentials and say I have an anaconda size cock or sometimes will refer to me as long-dong lee.
I will admit, sometimes it gets embrassing in some situations when people will only recognize you because of being well endowed, but something I've learned to accept and deal with.... there are pros and cons.
I'm a 10er.:wink: if that qualifies.
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew of a guy that was nicknamed "horse" in HS. Word was, he had a big dick and was always whipping it out and showing everyone, but I think the nickname was more appropriate because he was an ugly, horsefaced sommabitch.

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Once a girl I was with blabbed to everyone else about my size and few people started callin me Mr Ed. I think its cool if its a secret nickname but if evrybody knows its kinda embarassing

The nicknames are fine among friends, if not over-used. Still, I'm more proud to be known for my academic and work successes, not the site of my cock.

Darren

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I got my nickname from being a nudist,On this thread I guess I'm Mr Ed III

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A guy saw me with a full boner once in a shower (I was alone, got aroused, he walked in...) and when he saw it he said, "It's like a horse." (i generally always thought people's reaction to my cock a bit overblown).

But anyway... technically, he wasn't calling ME a horse...he was talking about "it". I was just along for the ride.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There was a guy in the year below me at school who got the nickname 'horse'. He was a tallish guy, around 6'1, fairly slim. Unfortunately I did not find out why he got his nickname but I think there can only be one reason, what he had in his pants.

The led me to thinking how big you would need to be to qualify for the 'horse' nickname.

I've always thought it to be quite a nice thing to be called but maybe some of you disagree. There must be a good few round here that got this nickname.

What do you guys think?

Will :wink:

Well for sure to call males not only a horse,but anaconda, bull etc are all part of my erotic animalist vocabulary.

I use it where it apply and I feel it does in the heat of the moment. :wink:

james9692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an ex who used to call me her donkey.

I think to be called a horse you need to be at least nine. I also think it should swing a bit when flaccid. Unfortunately, I don't qualify on either account.

James

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it definatley needs to swing!

these names are usually given to us after being seen in a shower or a locker room flaccid & naked.

I used to get a kick out of such names and didn't mind letting it swing around a little extra at the gym - but the novelty wears off...still its fun!